It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waiting for you to come through the gates!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
During my 13 years serving in the Army I can honestly say that I NEVER came accross any guard duties that lasted longer than 12 hours, unless your pulling CQ or staff duty.

Oh well - I did get a laugh reading this post though so I guess all isn't lost

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
haha you made a funny.....

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA LMFAO!!! You guys are AWSOME ! This is not my typical type of thread, and it was dizzing to read Laughing stocks part, but I just couldnt stop reading all of the real posts that followed. I am proud of you all!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by laughingsoldier
I don't know # about it. the only reason it is a secret is because guys like you all A.K.A spies! the same one's on this site with your intel spilling asses try to get our technology and use it againt us. hey did you think they will have the user name "spy" NO!!! they use you guys to get info!!! THANKS! don't take my word for it though! it's okay though I fight for this country in lands you will never see!. so keep it up when this site dissapears mysteriously. you can't say I did'nt warn you. peace

Ok so much is wrong with what you say here. one we want to know, everyone wants to F-ing know if UFo's are the grays and there are 3 or four other races... Are you dense or paranoid? seriously, i respect your 'service" if you arent some hoaxer, and am sure you are doing good by cleaning a massive alien base or awesome aircraft test site, but why hide them or it unless something evil is going down or planned? But I guess thats because the future must be protected. I read, i listen, i learn. I share. i love. im not fearful or paranoid or overly cautious, for God thwarts my enemies, and makes them humble before the ages. before the face of all that is or ever was so in other words, please calm down and have some coffee. and welcome.

peace lololololol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join