It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waiting for you to come through the gates!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
WOW!!! you guys crack me up. everybody on this site is so wound up on conspiracy theories it blows my mind! there are so many theories that you trip over each other trying to figure out what's inside this base and what the government is doing. damn! what are you guys going to gain from this. knowledge...try this go to nellis and if your record is clean apply for a job there. even janitors get clearances!!! it is nothing special. just a bunch of bright lasers and lights at night when the uppity ass pilots are test flying # all night! after a 24 hour shift if you try to enter the base I'm so frustrated I will shoot your asses myself!!! try joining the military and going to knuckle dragging, coffe gulping briefing after briefing about security security security.. please I beg you to try to enter so I won't be so damn bored all day I want to shoot someone so bad it kills me I can't wait to go back to special forces!!!! guard sucks ass. no I won't tell you anything at all because I don't know # about it. the only reason it is a secret is because guys like you all A.K.A spies! the same one's on this site with your intel spilling asses try to get our technology and use it againt us. hey did you think they will have the user name "spy" NO!!! they use you guys to get info!!! THANKS! don't take my word for it though! it's okay though I fight for this country in lands you will never see! just so you can explode govt. secrets! while doing all this when was the last time you sent a soldier a care package. we fight to keep you safe and this is our repayment. don't let this bother you keep it. P.S. you are being watched obviously. so keep it up when this site dissapears mysteriously. you can't say I did'nt warn you. peace

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
laughingsoldier,

Welcome to ATS.

Did you just get off of another 24 hour shift?

Get some rest man, it sounds like the job is getting to you pretty badly and you don't sound too stable at the moment.

Hopefully when you're feeling a bit more refreshed you'll join us again cuz you're welcome back anytime.

[edit on 10/18/06 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
still on it! yeah I will do that. thanks. Damn I am so sick of looking at endless desert...it makes me sick.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Firstly my friend i myself am ex military and there is an awful lot of people on here who are ex military and some still serving. Point is we know that just being a guard on this place means you actually know jack sh** about what is going on inside. Your just muscle keeping away prying eyes. I was based in a particular camp in England for 3 years and only when we was leaving for somewhere else did i discover that there was a huge underground complex under the camp that ws fully active and had been all the time i was there.

You see we deny ignorance on here my friend and i must say that someone who works as a guard thinks he knows whats going on is clearly ignorant. Open your eyes and keep a suspicious mind you may be suprised.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by thesaint]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hey soldier take from an old ex-jarhead, everybody ain't wrapped up in consipracy theories here. I come here for the esoteric discussion about ancient civilizations and the plausiblities of alien encounters and space exploration.

Dude, on one hand you got everybody talking about how stupid Bush and his cronies are and in the same breath they express belief that they manufactured 9/11 in every aspect ans detail large and small

BTW- what are the rules of engagement for your gate post? Just curious.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I call BS on this guy. He's either a poser pretending to know something or he's the most clueless military member I've ever met. Anyone working guard duty (especially at my old stomping grounds of Nellis AFB) isn't going to be on this site during his shift. We weren't even allowed to read newspapers and books, let alone surf the net. And, the only people with access to a computer on their post were desk sergeants.

I'm also trying to figure out why he says he works guard duty at Nellis, but calls himself a "soldier". The only soldiers working guard duty at Nellis are National Guard troops sent to augment the SF troops. Oh, and by the way, no one works a 24 hour shift unless the base is under attack. The AF has a policy that no one should work a "standard" shift longer than 9 hours. Anything beyond that (ie 12's) has to receive approval from the MAJCOM.

I'll tell you what, we can settle this up right now. Answer a simple question that anyone who ever worked guard duty at Nellis should be able to answer...

What taxiway does the main fire station (front side of the flightline) sit on?
or
What do they call the area where the Federal Prison Camp is located?
or
What do they call the housing area that is physically seperated from the main base (1 block West of the main gate on Craig Rd)?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yeah, and I came here for the "haute cusine" and all I'm getting is the
regurgitated whining of some bored soldier on guard duty who's ready
to pull the trigger if a leaf lands too loudly.
If you're a "laughing" soldier, then lighten up.
We're all in the same boat. Like the post two or three back says, wouldn't
it be different if you were guarding something so top secret that even
you and your fellow soldiers weren't on the "need-to know" list?

Maybe one of these times we'll get lucky and something will break.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by laughingsoldier
still on it! yeah I will do that. thanks. Damn I am so sick of looking at endless desert...it makes me sick.

"...sick of looking at endless desert" perhaps, but nowhere near Nellis or A51.

Unless of course the current protocol is to reroute all Internet traffic thru .. uhm ... a small country in the middle east. (?)ip

Aside from that, you may want to take a moment to refresh yourself on the Terms & Conditions Of Use which you agreed to upon registering here.

If you have any questions or concerns, just U2U a moderator/staff member.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If he is bored on gate duty think of how I felt-recon Marine- laying in the weeds for 2 weeks at a time near the Ho Chi Minh trail counting gomers going by on listening post

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Unless of course the current protocol is to reroute all Internet traffic thru .. uhm ... a small country in the middle east. (?)Internet Provider

BS called and the WIN goes to 12m8keall2c!

So who's laughing now? Not the LaughingSolder.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Correct me if Im wrong but isnt Nellis an AIR FORCE base and wouldnt an Airforce SP be guarding the gates not a Soldier? I could be wrong im just a Marine who lived on a Airforce base.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My call is that this guy won't come back, he took members of this site to be idiots and was rumbled. He had his fun, he probably won't be back.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
He must be the sleeping guard I pedaled past last weekend on my mtn bike ride through Area 51.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I,m calling the Laughing stock.. sorry ''soldier'' out also.

He sounds more like the bored ex-army duds I used to get in the bar frequently after a week or two working private security in doha or kuwait.

Can,t wait to play Rambo with his air-pistol probably targetting stray cats to relieve some unhappy childhood experiences.. I could be wrong though.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
laughingsoldier, you have heard of I.P addresses havn't you? A Moderater already have found your IP and it appears you're from the Middle East.

Quiet spammin.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
No offense intended laughingsoldier, but if you work security, there's a lot of information you're not privy to. Also, not everyone on ATS believes every story discussed here. If you think there are no such things as conspiracies, I have some property to sell you. Watch the news, men conspire to break the law together...whether it be to make money (Enron, Halliburton, etc.) or to conserve political power, it happens daily here in the USA.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It's always nice to see ignorance denied. Go Mods!

Normally, I hate these, and would never use them... but just for once,

I don't think laughing boy's coming back.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
lets say it like this : Dude i find it offensive 2 me!! That u think, that if some1 gave me the recources 2 find out what is leaving and coming 2 Area 51 (like any1 gonna do that
). That i could do it. Come on with the technology available 2 the public i could easily spy on every base in the world!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Open your eyes and keep a suspicious mind you may be suprised.

Actually, I think "critical thinking" would be more useful than a suspicious mind (but a mind needs to be suspicious before it can become "critical")...But as long as laughingsoldier is still in the military, I'd advise keeping critical thinking to himself. I was in the NAVY, in a position that required a minimum of Secret level clearance & even then, there were things I had "no need to know" about, even in my own department. So, I have some idea of what you shouldn't talk about with your buddies (or superiors)...As the old saying goes. "The nail that sticks out the furthest is always the first one to get hammered."

Originally posted by StevexO
Oh, and by the way, no one works a 24 hour shift unless the base is under attack.

I had to work 24 hour shifts, without our base being under attack...And I wasn't even posted for "guard duty". It's called, "duty-section rotation."

Then again, it's quite possible that laughingsoldier happens to be in ATS to perform "disinformation" or "ridicule" tactics...Under orders. ATS has gotten big enough to gain the attention of those who would like nothing better than to see ATS discredited or disbanded, so placing "agents" in the forums would be considered a useful tactic.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
That everyone one of you missed what is most likely the most bluntly oxymoronic statement on this site ...........

Originally posted by laughingsoldier

.......everybody on this site is so wound up on conspiracy theories........

Imagine that ......... wound up on conspiracies ---- on a conspiracy forum !!

AHH THE HORROR !!!!!!!

Just havin' fun with ya
:up

Misfit

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join