It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dean Warwick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Dead Whistleblower at UFO conference:
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Skeptics please come on in and give your take.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm suprised this thread gets bumped down when you have speculation, science fiction and fabrication above this thread.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by crijack
I'm suprised this thread gets bumped down when you have speculation, science fiction and fabrication above this thread.

Sorry, I was too busy arguing in other threads about speculation, science fiction, and fabrication. Now, on to your thread.. All kooks eventually die. The fact that he talked beforehand about people out to get him and "beams of energy against his head" are not evidence that he was killed. They are evidence that he's crazy. Whatever momentous announcement he was about to make was probably something along the lines of:

"Today I am going to reveal a technology that goes against everything the world's best physicists understand. It was created in my garage using my new theory that nobody seems to want to accept. But don't worry. All geniuses were put down in their time. I'm being put down, therefore I'm a genius. My logic is unassailable. But back to my product - I mean, discovery..."

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Whilst I am prepared to consider the possibility of foul play, I read this post over at GLP a while back:

www.godlikeproductions.com.../18/06&mpage=2

Re: WHISTLEBLOWER DIES ON STAGE AT UFO CONFERENCE Quote

I knew Dean Warwick, and have in fact just been to see his wife.
She confirmed that she was told that Dean did feel a burning sensation on his cheek, but I felt that she was upset that this is turning into a conspiracy theory as Dean also had a dodgy ticker, and had over worked himself in the days before leaving for the show.
I can also add that Dean Warwick was a very stubborn man that would refuse to go to the doctors.

Maybe we should be cautious jumping to conclusions, while at the same time not discount possibility.. either way, it's sad.

All kooks eventually die.

Not good form, sir.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
GLP is full of trolls. Everyone at one point in time was a troll at GLP.

It is very strange that he got taken out on stage at the UFO convention. Thats all I was trying to show.

All kooks eventually die.

And all humans die. Whats your point?

The fact that he talked beforehand about people out to get him and "beams of energy against his head" are not evidence that he was killed.

But the fact that he did die on stage (perfect timing) before he could even go into his talk speaks volumes for foul play.

They are evidence that he's crazy.

Incorrect. He said people were out to get him. If nobody got him, then he would be crazy. But since he did die shortly after he claimed someone was out to get him, and it occured at the ufo conference where he didnt even get to talk about his topics, indicates that someone more than likely got him.

"Today I am going to reveal a technology that goes against everything the world's best physicists understand. It was created in my garage using my new theory that nobody seems to want to accept. But don't worry. All geniuses were put down in their time. I'm being put down, therefore I'm a genius. My logic is unassailable.

His logic is similar to your logic about him being crazy because he says people are out to get him.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by crijack]

new topics

top topics

join