It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Just wondering, but wasn't it set up a while ago that if you logged into ATS you were also logged into BTS as well. Is it just me or is this not working anymore. I really liked that feature.

Also is there no way to be notified by email when one of your threads has recieved a reply?

Still an awesome place!

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I have the same problem...not a big deal...but annoying nonetheless

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I agree, it in not working correctly or WE are doing something wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm logged on to both at once. I think it has something to do with cookies

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It is not about being logged in to both at the same time. It IS about logging in to both at the same time.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well, thats what I meant. I log into one and i'm logged into both.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Not for me...if I log into ATS then go to BTS it forces me to login again...like I said...its not a big deal........just annoying

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I am currently logged into all three.

If I were to delete my cookies, I would have to log in when coming to ATS. Upon visiting BTS I would have to login, and the same would be true for PTS. After logging in once, I could browse all three back and forth perfectly fine until I deleted my cookies again.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
I am currently logged into all three.
If I were to delete my cookies, I would have to log in when coming to ATS. Upon visiting BTS I would have to login, and the same would be true for PTS. After logging in once, I could browse all three back and forth perfectly fine until I deleted my cookies again.

Ya that's the same for me, but for a while there if you logged in ONCE at ATS you would automatically be logged into BTS as well. I thought this was a cool time saving feature. Wish it was still like that.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
That would be a bit of a help, but only would raise concern if your deleting cookies on a regular basis.

For the sake of ATS, I normally hold off on deleting cookies.

(Can't be bothered to keep logging into all 3)

top topics

join