It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online video documentaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You all might have noticed that there are a lot of video's beeing made availible to watch online.
This trough youtube and video.google for example.
I find this realy great because i can watch now most conspiracy and other related video's for free.
Before i had to buy them from somewere and thereby i missed most of these video's because i have no credit card.

Now we can all watch most of the within a couple of clicks.

I'd like to post some good ones that i have seen and it would be nice if readers of this post could post some of the favorite video's that you found online.

Terrorstorm by Alex Jones
video.google.com...

Loose change 2 with Dutch subs
video.google.com...

vaccination the hidden truth
video.google.com...

Sweet misery a poisoned world(aspartame)
video.google.com...

Chemical weapons use in Fallujah
video.google.com...

Votergate: electronic voting problems
video.google.com...

Chariots of the Gods
video.google.com...

Disclosure Project
video.google.com...

Some of these video's you might have seen allready but hopefully some others are new to you.
Please post some good ones yourself so we can share our knowledge in this new and quick way.

Thank you

[edit on 17-10-2006 by jaamaan]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The secret goverment (UFO related)
video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Mind the gap
the 7/7 London bombings
video.google.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Mysterious Origins of Man
video.google.com...

welcome to evolution
video.google.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Matrix of evil
video.google.com...

Please post some more

thank you

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here are a couple of sites that lists most/many of the freely available documentaries.

Documentaries.ws
Opposing Digits

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thanks i will have a look at them

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
video.google.com...

Kay Griggs, wife of colonel George Griggs, USMC (retired USMC Commandant): 29th Commandant of the Marine Corps, found her husband's diary, ... all » which contains details of homosexual blackmail in the top ranks of the US Marine Corps and names leading politicians and military leaders. Kay Griggs's information about the US government also comes from observations and people she met. She exposes initiation rituals, the raping of young men and blackmail and murders to keep people quiet. Much of this, according to Griggs, is related to secret society activity and she names figures like Henry Kissinger and a string of other top government individuals. This is part 1 of 2 of the full interview

video.google.com...

Interview with Arizona Wilder, subjected to trauma-based and ELF mind control by Joseph Mengele to perform sacrificial and blood drinking ... all » rituals for the shapeshifting Illuminati alien reptilians that rule the world. Also mentioning Laurence Gardner and Zacharia Sitchin in an expected way. Also explains in detail why the death of Lady Diana was a meticulously planned ritual murder.

video.google.com...

Of all the stories portrayed here, Stewart Swerdlow's is perhaps the most bizarre and tragic.

Stewart was born in Long Island New York in the late 1950's, and from an early age, remembers encounters with Alien beings. In fact, some were not even humanoid.

His birth was even more bizarre. The doctors told his mother there was no chance she would ever have children and yet, Stewart was born. Even today, his birth is a mystery.
While in high school, Stewart was picked up at night by, what he initially thought, Extra Terrestrials, and brought to Montauk. Later on, he learned his hijackers were military officials working under the guise of E.T.'s.

Because of Stewart's "special" characteristics, he became part of the Montauk genetic experiment program. He later learned that only 1% of the people in that program ever survived.

The audio segments below features the first five minutes of the entire program.
My experience at Montauk
Stewart Swerdlow
Introduction to the work of the Swerdlows
Stewart and Janet Swerdlow
Website for Stewart Swerdlow
www.stewartswerdlow.com
e-group devoted to the writings and research of Stewart Swerdlow:
groups.yahoo.com/group/lionandbear/

Stewart became sort of an abnormality with special skills. These skills were used extensively as a programmer of the Montauk boys.

While at Montauk, Stewart knew of Al Bielek. He confirms that Al was the Psychic Program Manager while he was there.

In 1983, when the Montauk Station was destroyed (however later built), Stewart went into a tailspin. He believes the station had a lock on him and in some sense controlled him. When the lock was released, he lost his identity.

Over the last 17 years, Stewart has been working hard to successfully regain his identity. He was put in Federal Prisons to persuade him not to talk about his past. What is unique to Stewart is that he never lost his memories of his experience at Montauk.

Presently, Stewart is teaching others how to use the techniques used at Montauk for positive purposes. He teaches seminars on how to align and enhance the mental capabilities of his students.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Freedom to Fascism:
video.google.com...
(Relating to the use of the unconstitutional American Income tax and strong-arming of the IRS to secure these unconstitutional profits to fatten the pockets of the world elite)

The Capitalist Conspiracy:
video.google.com...
(Relating to the Illuminati/international bankers plans to form a new world order through world finance)

Conspiracy of Silence:
video.google.com...
(Relating to pediphilia in the White House, Boys Club, and the Franklin Coverup)

IRAQ:
Former U.S. soldiers speak of war crimes and killing civillians:
video.google.com...
video.google.com...
video.google.com...

I'll look through my links for a couplemore vids I want to post.

peace.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thanks for all the video links so far people.

Looks like its going to be a long winter.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Theres p[ages and pages of video documentaries on novakeo.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Here is a link to a good list of conspiracy videos
conspiracycentral.net:6969...
Lots of these videos available trough bittorrent

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Google Video Link
A thoroughly documented criminal indictment establishing beyond a ... all » reasonable doubt the guilt of George HW Bush as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John Kennedy

[edit on 24-2-2007 by jimrat201]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Although its nice to have a big list of documentaries, having them all in one thread prevents us from adequately discussing the documentaries individually. Whats bunk and whats not... if you see what I mean.

top topics

join