It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Kind of Nut Jobs Post these Ads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
What nut job got this link posted in the Google ads? This kind of stuff hurts anyone with a serious point of any kind on this board.
tellusafedsgotohell.info...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
There was a link to that crap from here?????? Seriously???????

Well, all sorts of whacked stuff finds it's way onto the internet. But you are absolutely right. I'm sure no one here wants THAT crap linked to this site in any way, shape, or form.

I didn't see a date for the alleged armed march on DC. I'd like to know so that I can avoid it. We go to DC often .... YIKES! I hope this is just a sick joke.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Does anyone know who is in charge of these ads.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by factfinder38
Does anyone know who is in charge of these ads.

No, but wherever you have the oxygen of free publicity, then you will get idiots trying to throw in their thruppence worth of rubbish. A good example came about ten-odd years ago. Remember Shoemaker-Lavy 9, the 'string of pearls' comet that hit Jupiter? Well some whackjob claiming to be a pyschic nun, or some such rot, got up and started babbling about Jupiter was going to explode from the impact. She even took out ads in the major nationals.

Rrrriiiigghhhttttt.
I don't know what happened to her afterwards, but she certainly vanished after the impacts.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

What nut job got this link posted in the Google ads?

This kind...
www.ldps.ws...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

What nut job got this link posted in the Google ads?

This kind...
www.ldps.ws...

OMG a Cosmic God

What will they think of next

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It kind of worries me when there is a add that calls for armed people to march on Washington. I just hope that this add is not in some way trying to link ATS to this so called movement. After the Oreiley thing on Fox I think that things like that could make us a target.

new topics

top topics

join