It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Generic PODcast 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

PODcast: Generic PODcast 4
Aliens and UFO forum and crazy people, A new Survivalist forum possible? (less rambling more topic)

length: 22:24
file: btstpod_1954.mp3
size: 22852k
feed: btst

Apologies for the microphone static and heavy breathing (unless of course you like that kind of thing...) will get a new mic...eventually.

[edit on 10/16/2006 by justgeneric]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Love, love, love this PODcast! Thanks so much! Demanding rationale from people who aren't rational is a fool's game... I've played myself because it's kind of fun, but you're right.

I think you're freaking hilarious!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have moments where I do make some kind of sense...and Thank Frank...

It's funny I don't say half of what's on my mind though...I can't really...attention span is just TOO short...here's to better PODcasts in the future

Thanks for listening!

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
ZZzzzz

Huh... Oh you're finished?

You know I'm only kidding!

I wish I could stay that focussed. You covered a very important topic. The Aliens & UFOs forum is becoming (or is already there?) the bastard child of ATS because of those aforementioned people with questionable mental capacities. It's difficult to ignore them - and I must confess that this includes me. It's frustrating to see someone make a mockery of a topic that should be very serious and scientific. The problem is that we've got boys crying wolf, and if we ignore all of them, then those who've actually seen the wolf will also be ignored. Common sense doesn't always allow the truth.

Thus, I do what you do. Walk a circle around the forum, to prevent myself from loosing my mind. Maybe I’m missing some good stuff? … Damn. Now that’s going to drive me nuts… What am I missing?

top topics

join