It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens Steal Our Identity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If aliens are abducting us -- and they are walking among us -- could they be abducting us, stealing our identity, and coming to Earth as us, and walk among us?

Instead of coming to Earth disguised as a human nobodies seen before, could they be able to steal our identity and come to Earth as use? And taking over our lives as us?

But if they could take over our lives -- they would need our memories as well right? 'Cause how else would they be here as us (+ talking over our lives) if they don't know what the person does, where he lives, and everything else about the person. Could they be like a duplicate of us -- apearance, memories, and all? Being able to be totally like us and walk Earth as us.

If they can do this then what would they do with the person they abducted. They couldn't have two of the "same" people walking around.

So could they steal someones identity and come to Earth as that person?

-tts

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I believe that they have better things to do than try to steal our identities, but i also believe that if they really really wanted to it would be possible. We (humans) have the people that can make you look like anything you want, this is seen most often in movies where the actor will be completely transformed into someone or something else. I guess if they (govt) wanted to off somebody that's been leaking too much info and then discredit them, they could get someone to steal that person's identity and then have them look like a complete looney only to convienently die in a tragic accident a little while later.

So my stand on this subject is, I don't believe that ETs are stealing our identities, but they most certainly could if they wanted to (except for the clumsiness of being in a human suit). I've heard stories about the one's in human suits who want to kill a person that is deemed a threat (it goes along with the whole idea that Dan Burisch put out there about the Greys really being a form of human from 45,000 years in the future) to the Greys existance in the future, but i really can't say how much truth is behing this, it's just one story that i've heard.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I for one think its possible. Let say somebody dies in a car accident on a solitary road, and a UFO spots the scene before anybody else.

Is that not a perfect situation for an alien to move in, and study human life by taking the identity of the recently deseased?

Why not? If you believe in UFO's and alien life on this planet, there is no reason to reject this idea.

Furthermore, if you believe aliens have telepathic ability (like I do) then the alien could easily act just like you would! Disguising itself as the deseased and reading the minds of people - only to project what they want you to see (the deseased)

I also believe aliens can disguise themselfs by willpower alone, or possibly the telepathic ability to alter every humans mind near it to recreate an image of the deseased in the aliens place.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
With my credit problems...they will just give it right back so I am not worried.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If aliens have this amazing power to completely confiscate the existence of a human, then they are clearly EONS more advanced than we are.

Are you pissed that I just wasted your time with that statement?

Are you saying to yourself "well DUHHHH"?

Are you saying "Well that's been established a long time ago and unless you have something that is actually NEW to add to the conversation then just knock off"?

Good. That is exactly how an incredibly advanced alien race would feel after spending any amount of time surveying the earth.

This alien race, according to this theory, literally treats earth like a walk in closet, right? And assimilating a human to look at humans would be like picking out the perfect suit to go into your closet to pick out a suit.

That's why I have a problem with any theory that purports a supremely intelligent alien race giving us a significant amount of their attention:

The easier it is for them to manipulate us, the less our value in the universe.

If they can pick us up, read our minds, and dispose of our carcasses in an afternoon then we are...at best... the cosmic equivalent of a Harlequin Romance...cheap entertainment.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
No, they help uphold OUR identity.They have never breached a contract thats against the "Universal Will".

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
No, they help uphold OUR identity.

Why do they care whether we have an identity or not?
Unless they created us, or have been specifically assigned by God to care for us.

They have never breached a contract thats against the "Universal Will".

Whose will is the "Universal Will?" Are you talking about God?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius

Unless they created us, or have been specifically assigned by God to care for us.
Answer:They have always been us or visca versa, they know that for growth to take place on a universal scale everything has the same importance.Our souls have been around longer than Earth.We are of "space" therefore nothing connets us to one particular thing in existance, we are part of everything.

They have never breached a contract thats against the "Universal Will".

Whose will is the "Universal Will?" Are you talking about God?

There are "Interplanetary Heirarchys" out their that know the reason why for their existance yet still have the same challenges.God is a" Universal concept" that keeps things running smoothly.

P.s "The light takes on many forms"

[edit on 16-10-2006 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

They have always been us or visca versa, they know that for growth to take place on a universal scale everything has the same importance.Our souls have been around longer than Earth.We are of "space" therefore nothing connets us to one particular thing in existance, we are part of everything.

Then what identity are they upholding? If we are all a part of the cosmic life pool with no connections yet no delineations, then why are they imparting us with an identity that serves to separate us from the rest of the pool? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of our "one-ness?"

There are "Interplanetary Heirarchys" out their that know the reason why for their existance yet still have the same challenges.

Sorry, menguard...that doesn't really make sense to me at all...you seem to be speaking with a lot more confidence than that answer affords.

God is a" Universal concept" that keeps things running smoothly.

It's not the concepts that I'm asking about...it's the real life entities that are supposedly affecting the outcome of the human race.

P.s "The light takes on many forms"

I'll make you a deal. I promise not to get all skeptical and cynical if you stop speaking in poetry and riddles.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Essedrius,

I speak to you of what I know, It's right there in front of you, its what you do with it that counts.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marquis_dain
I for one think its possible. Let say somebody dies in a car accident on a solitary road, and a UFO spots the scene before anybody else.

Is that not a perfect situation for an alien to move in, and study human life by taking the identity of the recently deseased?

This is what I was thinking when it comes to studying humans. It could make it easier for them to study the human race.

No, they help uphold OUR identity.They have never breached a contract thats against the "Universal Will".

What exactly is the "Universal Will"?. I'm not saying there is one or not 'cause I don't know. If there is one how exactly would we know weither or not they breached it? Would they tell us weither or not they did?

Originally posted by Essedarius

Some would say we were in fact created by aliens. Or we were put here by them. Or they created us and put us here.

-tts
[edit: Fix selling]

[edit on 16-10-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

[edit: Add to post]

[edit on 16-10-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I speak to you of what I know, It's right there in front of you, its what you do with it that counts.

What's right here in front of me is yet another person who has amazing and indepth concrete knowledge of the origins and destiny of mankind...and a complete inability to describe that knowledge without using Phish lyrics.

If you are this enlightened, why would you wave that great knowledge above the heads of us uneducated and blind fools...and not share it?

Seems downright mean to me.

top topics

join