It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Terror defeated by Marijuana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Don't know about you, but I need a laugh.

Troops Battle 10-foot Marijuana Plants

'General Rick Hillier, chief of the Canadian defense staff, said, "The challenge is that marijuana plants absorb energy, heat very readily. It's very difficult to penetrate with thermal devices ... and as a result you really have to be careful that the Taliban don't dodge in and out of those marijuana forests...We tried burning them with white phosphorous...We tried burning them with diesel...it didn't work. The plants are so full of water right now that we simply couldn't burn them."'

[edit on 15-10-2006 by rizla]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I remember the other day I saw that.. made me laugh pretty hard.

The mental image of troops FIGHTING those devil weeds.... priceless.

I like the part where they were burning them and some troops were overcome by the smoke...hehehe

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

We tried burning them with white phosphorous...We tried burning them with diesel...it didn't work.

Why didnt they try burning it in a bong?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Question: Why is weed illegal?
Answer: It opens peoples minds and they become incompatible with the system.

Question: What does the goverment say as to why weed is illegal.
Answer: It's dangerous for your health.

Question: Then why is alcohol legal?
Answer: It's a man made product that does not open peoples minds and it generates a lot of money.

Question: Isn't alcohol one of the most frequent cause of death?
Answer: Yes, ranging from liver diseases to car aiccdents.

Question: What about cigarettes, how bad for your health is it and why is it legal?
Answer: Tobacco is one of the worst leading causes of death in the world but the goverment keeps it legal because it generates a lot of money.

Question: Do you think the goverment cares about the people?
Answer: No way, not one bit.

Question: Why do you think the goverment don't care about the people?
Answer: They straight out lie when they pretend to care for people by saying why weed is illegal. Alcohol and tobacco is legal and it is actually very deadly but yet they don't make those illegal, why, you ask?
Well it makes a lot of money and after all, that's all we are to the goverment. Just tools to generate money for the riches so they can lead a false delusional life.
If weed would be legal people would grow their own and it would become a uncontrolable source for the goverment and it would open peoples minds. Eventualy the people would realise they are born into a program of slavery and that would be deadly for the goverment because their brain control program would no longer be effective.

Question: What can we do to be free from this facsist goverment?
Answer: Do not believe 1% of what they say and don't let them control your reason for being alive. You are alive to obtain consciousness of your existence and for the sake of your eternal progression. The system is like walls around your perception, it gives you a false sense of reality and it traps you into a web of horrific lies. Think for youe self.

Now that's my idea of hummor, what the goverment is doing to the people, like a circus side show it goes around and around......

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
When I was in the Coast Guard in the mid-70's we LOVED drug patrols...its how we stayed in stash. Bust a boat with 20 bales of pot on it, 18 would make it to port and two would disappear into the ventilation system on board our boat. I am sure that when they finally sunk the U.S.C.G.C. Duane, old #33 back in I think 1989, off Key West to make an artifical reef, a few bales went down with the boat.

Let the soldiers take care of the plants their own way.

top topics

join