It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hello,
Ive bin viewing this site for quite a while.
I decided to register and post this link.
This cant be photoshopped or manipulated.
Looks real to me.
Please tell me what you think about this.
Nuff said.

Tim

video.google.nl...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
don't u think its kinda blurry to count as evidence !! seems like a 30sec video from cellphone . Any1 could have took it anywhere ! Maybe if it suddenly dissapears from the net ill believe it

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I did my senior research paper on Dulce and Area 51 and a few other places...I saw this video and I must say it looks quite fake to me...Thats my opinion I dont really know what to believe is real or not yet

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The well known lore of the video is that it is a propstage from a japanese documentary from the 90's... (in the typical "recreation clip")

I haven't seen the said documentary, and haven't found reference to a japanese film company claiming it as theirs... (i attempted to find it, and couldn't... probably too early for the internet.)

It is still up in the air, as far as i am concerned...
looked like humans in vats to me...
but could have been a professional sci fi effect also...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is the infamous Dulce security footage which has been around for years...

...infamous in that it's the only video footage on the net supposedly from Dulce as far as I know, and infamous in that it's poor quality is put down to the "fact" that the person who stole it wrapped the video tape security footage around himself to get it out.

It's nothing new, it was one of the very first video clips I downloaded from a website when I first started surfing for UFO/Area 51 footage.

Feel free to discuss as you wish, but please refrain from one-line "that looks fake" comments.

LazarusTheLong - it was apparently (but I've found no proof) from a 10-odd minute clip produced for a Japanese UFO documentary on Nippon TV. Some hoaxers clipped it and reduced the quality to pass it off as real.

I have found reference to a documentary that aired March 24 1990 and one of the renowned Area 51/Dulce researchers Norio Hayakawa was a key member of the production. I've been in touch with Norio for some years, I'll ask him if he knows more about the footage for you.

Previous discussion on this Dulce video is available within this thread about the Area 51 alien interview - www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-10-2006 by SimonGray]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Thank you Simon for that additional info...

Any chance you could talk your friend into republishing the video, with english subtitles for America?
I think they would be surprised at the sales, even this many years later...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I don't even know if the documentary he was involved with is the one relating to this footage, but I'll ask him nonetheless and get back to you as soon as he replies.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spartannic
Maybe if it suddenly dissapears from the net ill believe it

Like the alleged scientist who posted inside pics of Dulce research facility last year, including up close pics of one of the tunnel entrances. The entire post was removed within an hour or two. That's when you know you've stumbled upon the real deal.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
FWIW it looks like the camera is on a wheels or tracks given the smooth movement and the level pan.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Im a believer of the dulce stories.
Phil schneider talked about it, John Lear and Castello had bin interviewed or...talked to.
Then you have Bennewitz and Lazar.
I just cant believe that some ppl would make up such story.
There is a Dulce Book on the internet which is way too deep to make it up as if its your fantasy.
I dont know if the video's real.
But.....all those ppl (stated above) did talk about the Dulce Papers.
Any others who're with me?
or mabey who dont agree with my opinion at all?

greetz Tim

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Airyphyla
I just cant believe that some ppl would make up such story.

George Lucas told a pretty good story too, it took six films for him to divulge all the details. In case you you're not connecting the dots I'm referring to Star Wars.

My point is that an elaborate story doesn't make it real, just more vivid. Was Phil or any of the other people lying about Dulce? Who knows for sure. Frankly I'm a bit concerned about the truthfulness simply because the only people I'm aware of telling the story are people that are considered waist deep in the UFO community. I'd expect to hear more accounts of the Dulce base from lesser known individuals considering the purported scale of the base, but as far as I know that hasn't happened.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Cool video but it looks familiar. If it is the same one only a bit more blurred, probably from being copied many times in the non-digital days. As suggested above it may be the tape that appeared years ago, perhaps /90 would be a guess.

If only the original could be located and checked by someone in the video analyst world, such as Jeff Sainio, chief photo analyst for MUFON. Some websites are saying it was taken in 2003.

Interesting though.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Looks like a bit of "Hollywood" screen magic to me. With the right funding, a couple of good backdrop folks and a camera, you can make just about anything look real.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Then to the guy who made the little project posting it on the internet. If it's a hoax it is a very well planned hoax indeed. My hats off to the hoaxer, if it's a hoax.

But I didn't say 'I' believed it was a hoax yet. But in any case it could be the lie, so whether it's fiction. Whose to say we aren't looking at the truth. Very interesting footage.

Now I'm going to contemplate somewhere else. Great post you made and for making me think. ~_^

new topics

top topics

join