It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Change airs on TV in Sweden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Cool!
just thought I share the information, maybe we get a few swedish people on the boards

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Tjena!

Thats good news, atleast people there get a alternative view on what happened, was it on a main channel though? im hoping it was so a larger audience will get to see it? also what time?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
in Portugal "Loose Change", in one week the documentary appeared 5 times... the demand was so big that they repeate the documentary so many times in a short time period...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thats good, im suprised Channel 4 here in the UK hasn't shown it yet. Any other countries Loose Change has appeared on mainstream TV that people know about?

I may not agree with everything thats comes with Loose Change, I sometimes think it gives a opinon too much. However I fully support it being shown to the mass audience, people need to know a alternative view so they can go and research themselves and make there own conclusion. Hey they even may find there way to here. I just hope a 7/7 video can make a breakthrough like Loose Change did, there's just so many holes in 7/7 its unreal.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Any other countries Loose Change has appeared on mainstream TV that people know about?

It has been shown on Australian mainstream television twice.

BTW dude check out TerrorStorm by Alex Jones that rips apart the 7/7 London Bombings.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Ahhh yes ive seen TerrorStorm twice before mate, im just hoping it becomes as successful as Loose Change, all Alex's films are great a couple of them have been show late night here in the UK before. I like the fact that Alex's shows past events that the CIA have done just to show that it can be done.

Not to many people here know about Alex Jones here unless theve searched the internet. Just hoping its makes a big impact over here!

Ludicrous Diversion

This is the best 7/7 video ive seen check it out!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yeah the History Channel in Australia played it on a couple of occasions. Part of a series of 9/11 doco's they played on September 11th over here.

new topics

top topics

join