It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden Knowledge-For The Chosen Few!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
British citizen Gary McKinnon is facing "fast track" extradition to the USA (after over four years since his initial arrest!). So what’s it about?
Gary was indicted by a US court in November 2002, accused of "hacking" into over 90 US Military computer systems from the UK.
The Earl of Erroll in The British House of Lords said:

I was sitting next door to a chap called Gary McKinnon, who is the person the Americans are trying to extradite and put in jail for 60 years because he put post-it notes all over the Department of Defense systems. Five years ago he got into their systems because he thought it would be fun to see how good their passwords were. He ran a little program and discovered that a large number of people with Windows access had not bothered to use passwords.
www.freegary.org.uk...

In 2002, the UK’s national high-tech crime unit arrested Gary McKinnon, after being accused of hacking into NASA and the US military computer networks.

Gary McKinnon said that he was in search of suppressed technology, laughingly referred to as UFO technology. He thinks it's the biggest kept secret in the world because of its cosmic value, but it's a very important thing. He continues:

Old-age pensioners can't pay their fuel bills, countries are invaded to award oil contracts to the West, and meanwhile secretive parts of the secret government are sitting on suppressed technology for free energy.

One of these people was a NASA photographic expert, and she said that in building 8 of Johnson Space Center they regularly airbrushed out images of UFOs from the high-resolution satellite imaging. What she said was there were folders called "filtered" and "unfiltered", "processed" and "raw",something like that.

But what came on to the screen was amazing. It was a culmination of all my efforts. It was a picture of something that definitely wasn't man-made.

It was above the Earth's hemisphere. It kind of looked like a satellite. It was cigar-shaped and had geodesic domes above, below, to the left, the right and both ends of it, and although it was a low-resolution picture it was very close up.
This thing was hanging in space, the earth's hemisphere visible below it, and no rivets, no seams, none of the stuff associated with normal man-made manufacturing.

So now it figures why the US of A is hell-bent on getting their hands on Garry McKinnon. Because he knows too much? What are these secrets that black or secret governments are keeping from us? Are there mining operations now on the Moon? On Mars? Are ‘star gates’ being made? Is time being altered? You bet!

Here’s what a Livermore scientist had to say:

Physics in the military – industrial complex is dozens of years ahead of mainstream physics, which is published in journals in the public domain. There are projects dealing with subjects beyond the belief or experience, beyond the imagination, of many public domain physicists.

…One of the portals connects to Mars, and it’s a stable connection, no matter where Earth and Mars are in their orbits. We have a base there established in the early sixties. Actually, we have a number of bases.
projectcamelot.org...

The irony is that we, the 6 billion people of planet Earth, are being taken for a ride by a few of these black organizations who feel that it is only they who are the messiahs and representatives of Earth who have the right to do what they like. Like this world belongs to them! Where do we, the people, stand? Do we count? Who gives ‘them’ the sole right to access this knowledge and deny the same to us?

Heck. It’s frustrating, to say the least. Especially when some of our own fellow humans are screwing us, the human race as a whole. We don’t need the Greys or whoever, to do this!

Footnote: NASA denied on ‘Click’ (BBC) that it would ever manipulate images in order to deceive and said it had a policy of open and full disclosure, adding it had no direct evidence of extra-terrestrial life.

That’s the biggest brazen lie since the beginning of time!

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
No offense Mike, and this is my just my opinion of course but we are not getting information from a physicist at livermore what we are getting is Bill Ryan's "word" that this is a transcript from an interview with a physicist at livermore who wishes to remain anonymous.

I personally think Gary Mckinnon is being prosecuted simply for hacking, I really don't think he found anything concrete. The reason the government over reacts to hacking is because they fear it and the hacker community because they don't really understand it.

It's like Kevin Mitnick, yes he got really screwed by the government and they went way over board but he did do illegal things...hackers and phreakers everywhere turned him into a martyr for hackdom but most hackers agree that although he was treated unfairly he did actualy break the law.

The question is did the punishment fit the crime? No.

Gary Mckinnon is not elite by any standards and certainly didn't know what to look for he stumbled across things he didn't quite understand and is interpreting the data to meet his world view...imo of course.

As for Bill Ryan, he's a con man and a charlatan and his words should be treated as supsect.

Hes just weaving another tale as he and his new girlfriend shop their amazing ufo stories around here (hollywood).

From the folks who brought you SERPO comes another sack o'junk.

IMO just another conman I don't know if Bill Ryan is a tool of some cabal but the more I read the more he just seems like a tool.

Neat stories, but in the end if I see Bill Ryan I hear a boy crying wolf.

SPiderj

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If you do not believe what the hacker is saying then perhaps this video will.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Sorry if I didn't make myself clear enough selfless. So fo the record:

I believe in extraterrestrial life and I believe there are most likely many civilizations out there with technology far beyond ours.

I also believe it highly likely that my government (USA) and others are fully aware of the existence of extraterrestrials and that one or more countries may in fact have recovered or otherwise gained access to highly advanced technology "not of this earth".

I do not for any reason whatsoever believe Bill Ryan or anything that comes out of his mouth. He's a conman plain and simple. After SERPO went belly up he's moved on to his next con.

Remember in SERPO Billy made claims every chance he got that he in no way was an insider and of course had no interest in ufos and the community at large except for serpo.

Now all of a sudden he's an insider with a quest and is supposedly gaining access to high level disclosure.

If I were a scientist who had access to alien tech or knowledge of government involvement in ufos or some form of alien agenda type scenario, Bill Ryan's track record would be enough for me to avoid him at all costs.

You can't just show up on someones doorstep and say hey I know you don't know me and please disregard my involvement in the SERPO hoax but I'd really like you to trust me and tell me all of those secrets that can get you killed.

Uh uh, never gonna happen. These scientists aren't stupid...Bill Ryan just doesn't have the credibility that would allow these men who supposedly work on black budget projects to come forward.

Why wouldn't you go to say a George Knapp or MUFON or NICAP I'm not a fan of MUFON or NICAP but they certainly have more credibility than Bill (please make a donation to my website and help me fight the good fight while avoiding a day job and pitching my screenplay) Ryan.

If I'm going forward I am not putting my life and national secrets in the hands of a man whose reputation and integrity is suspect at best.

I've been doing this for a long time and I know a conman when I smell one and Ryan stinks.

My opinion, but it's based on having dealt with high strangeness shenanigans for a long, long time.

As for the disclosure project I am fully aware of it and believe in Greers sincerity if not all his conclusions, but in no way does it do anything to make Bill Ryan more credible as a source.

www.disclosureproject.org...

If you read through the entire site and all of the testimony it actually begins to contradict itself at times and actually a lot of the stories are third hand accounts...so again sincerity does not neccessarily equal truth.

As for Gary Mckinnon, the hacker he again is suspect...not as a liar but as an idiot. If ya hack don't hack high. Know what you're looking for, understand the terms in the database so you can quickly analyze and move on if it's not the info you need or are looking for.

I've read a few interviews with him and from what I can tell the kids an idiot...and quite frankley didn't find anything that is proof but things he is interpreting as proof because he does not understand the terminology used and of course provides no hard materials to back up his conclusions.

If you think the government is going to keep something as important as off world craft on a server that could be accessed by anyone with ruidmentary computer skills and an internet connection...well they're not that stupid.

IMO of course but it's gonna take more than a youtube link to make me believe in either Gary Mckinnon or Bill Ryan.

Spiderj

[edit on 10/16/2006 by Spiderj]

new topics

top topics

join