It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marsh & McLennan hired electricians to work on the 95th floor of WTC two days before 9/11 !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
"One of the World Trade Center's youngest victims, 21-year-old Thomas Ashton was a Local 3 electrician who had been on the job there FOR JUST TWO DAYS. He and another ELECTRICIAN had been contracted to work on a maintenance project on the 95TH FLOOR, at the offices of MARSH AND MCLENNAN. Both were killed as a result of the terrorist attacks."

source:
www.ny1.com...

[edit on 15-10-2006 by ephrin]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hey Ephrin

Could you please elaborate on the significance of this. All I can see is a couple of electricians were hired to work on an office. I know I am missing something.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
hey doctorfungi,

If 9/11 was an INSIDE JOB, the Marsh & McLennan Company must be involved in it some way. Its offices were in the direct impact zone of the first plane.

Marsh and AIG are controlled by the Greenberg family. They also own the law firm Greenberg-Traurig that helped George Bush in the Florida election recount.

AIG was the insurance company for the WTC.

Maurice Greenberg is a billionaire whose worth is roughly $3.6 billion. He is the father of Jeffrey W. Greenberg, former chairman and CEO of Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC), and of Evan G. Greenberg, president and CEO of ACE Limited. Together, the father and his sons controlled a major portion of the insurance industry.

Maurice "Hank" Greenberg, once floated as a possible CIA Director in 1995

295 employees were killed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks; they were working in Marsh's One World Trade Center offices located in the heart of the impact zone.
On October 11, 2001 Marsh established a crisis consulting practice specializing in terrorism, with Ambassador L. Paul Bremer as Chairman.

On July 8, 2004 completed the aquisition of Kroll Inc. Jeffrey W. Greenberg called it an important strategic step. The company had employed terrorism expert John O'Neill, formerly of the FBI, who died in the 9/11 attacks

The US government and the weapons industry is a major permanent contractor of Kroll Inc. Further insurances and banking business often makes use of the offers. Kroll is the official security and bodyguard company for all American presidents since World War II.

Kroll was responsible for the whole security of the WTC until it went down in the 9/11 attacks. Local security boss John O’Neill had those job only for about a month and was one of the victims of the incident. He was a well known expert on terrorism and further the building since he already researched the 1993 basement bombing attack on the object whilst in duty of the FBI

Kroll was notorious during the 1980s as the "CIA of Wall Street" due to the prevalence of former CIA, FBI, Scotland Yard, British secret service and British Special Air Service men Kroll employed for corporate espionage in takeover bids, as well as for destabilization of foreign nations.

Frank G. Wisner, Jr., has been a board member of Kroll , and is currently Greenberg's Deputy Chairman for External Affairs. Wisner's father was a founder of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Cool thanks for the info,

Will look into this one.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
HOLY SMOKES...a company hired electricians to work on their offices.....oh thats the SMOKING GUN there.....

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
LOOOL, funny answer

of course its not a smoking gun

I posted this because many debunking CT-people say one argument against the INSIDE JOB theory is that there must have been huge preparation works prior to the attacks. like planting the explosives, installing eventually a transmitter for the remote controlled planes etc....

there are actually reports about unusual things before 9-11

like a power-down condition on the weekend before 9-11 etc. etc..
and i added one other: Electricians working on a suspicious maintenance project at the DIRECT IMPACT ZONE of the first plane hitting the WTC... hired by a prime suspect => Marsh & McLennan

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ephrin,

Electricians aren't qualified to install transmitters for explosives or wire explosives. Even if they were why would you place explosives in a building you are working in? Fair enough if they didn't end up getting killed you could say they knew about it.

Wouldn't these guys have told someone like family, friends or coworkers that they were planting explosives in the WTC?

I mean a 21 year old is only just outside of being a kid. I seriously doubt someone of that age would be experienced enough to place the charges/transmitters let alone keep their mouth shut whilst they plant explosives in the finacial capital of the world.

There could be something more to it, I'm not arguing that. But I doubt these guys would have been complicit in planting explosives or explosive related materials IF (and that's a big if) there were explosives in the building.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
hi,

I don't think that they planted explosives, transmitters as well! I don't know what exactly there were doing,. Maybe checking the electronics of the already installed systems...

Marvin Bush (GW. Bush's brother) served on the Stratesec / Securacom board of directors from 1993 through 1999. His last term ended in June 2000.

Securacom went public on September 11, 1997. At IPO, it listed among its clients the World Trade Center, Dulles Airport, United Airlines

In 1993, after the first attack on the World Trade Center, Securacom obtained contracts among many other contractors for related SECURITY UPDATES.

The actual planning of 9-11 must have started 1996 with Giuliani's executive order to create the N.Y. Office of emergency manegement...

There was TIME enought to do all this (explosives, transmitters etc..) MINIMUM 4-5 YEARS !!

PS: why should such a young electrician exactly know what he's doing? Why should he see the BIG PICTURE??? he has orders and he was doing his job thats it. If he had become suspicious after the attacks, thats reason enough to let him work on the morning of 9-11 and let him die...

[edit on 15-10-2006 by ephrin]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
how to 2 electricians doing their job equall government conspirocy? are you being serious? is this a joke? i dont understand there seriously is nothing here other that a 21 year old kid fixing some lightbulbs.....

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Good find again Ephrin.

Do not let the one lie "debunkers" that ignored the significance of your second post in this thread get you down.

The MMC + AIG + Greenburg connection is very important here.

Maybe we could have an aircraft controller explain how automatic landing systems work at airports and how a "homing beacon" would also be a likely item to install in this position during this timeframe.

To the poster who says "an electrician is not qualified to install transmitters" let me respond and say that the task does not sound very complex. Please explain the complexity of setting doen a transmitter and turning it on.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I researched the story again. It looks like these electricians worked at MMC for many years... that means probably no connection to 9-11

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If you've ever worked in a large building as I have in Manhattan, there's always some workmen doing something somewhere, those huge buildings need constant upkeep. I'm sure there's no connection between this and 9/11.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
Ephrin,

Electricians aren't qualified to install transmitters for explosives or wire explosives.

Really? lol

Because I think the suggestion is that this was a "front" team, not a team of electricians.

All of the electrical, as I understand, went through the core. Reports of the 1975 mention damages to these kinds of things as the fires affected the core. This is vertically. Laterally, they went under the floors, or overhead in the roofs, depending on your perspective, of course. Any "electrical" work would very likely require access to the core.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
Ephrin,

Electricians aren't qualified to install transmitters for explosives or wire explosives. Even if they were why would you place explosives in a building you are working in? Fair enough if they didn't end up getting killed you could say they knew about it.

Wouldn't these guys have told someone like family, friends or coworkers that they were planting explosives in the WTC?

I mean a 21 year old is only just outside of being a kid. I seriously doubt someone of that age would be experienced enough to place the charges/transmitters let alone keep their mouth shut whilst they plant explosives in the finacial capital of the world.

There could be something more to it, I'm not arguing that. But I doubt these guys would have been complicit in planting explosives or explosive related materials IF (and that's a big if) there were explosives in the building.

your thinking about it the wrong way.....

lets say, some form of guidance system was needed to get the planes to hit in the right place. Which is the most likely scenario in my opinion.

Whats it gonna need? Power.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11Any "electrical" work would very likely require access to the core.

Your kidding right?

How exactly would this layout be practical? Let me guess, they had no outlets anywhere in the building except the core?

Please, electrical work could be done on the numerous light fixtures, sockets, and circuit breakers, without having access to the core.

The idea that the system would be so impractical that everytime a breaker popped they would have go into the core is absurd on the face of it.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind

Originally posted by bsbray11Any "electrical" work would very likely require access to the core.

Please, electrical work could be done on the numerous light fixtures, sockets, and circuit breakers, without having access to the core.

The idea that the system would be so impractical that everytime a breaker popped they would have go into the core is absurd on the face of it.

On two notes, I doubt if a fuse blew or a light bulb went out, they needed to hire a team of electricians, i mean they are office building anyone with a step stool could do it. I think this thread is to get us to come up with ideas why they were there on that floor.

My Hypothesis, during the power downs theydid all the little things they wouldnt be able to get away with, if the building was full of workers, like place explosives. And anything else they could do,such a rigging wires throughout the walls and ceiling, which by the way, light fixtures and fuse boxes run past, or placing a transmission device to guide airplane, was done was done by a front group who happened to die along with most of those who saw them at work.

I think all the 911 CT's want is some answers, not for anyone to just follow what they say. One question that stands out, who requested the power down, surely that was a security issue, in which MARVIN BUSH and his company would have to approve of, and im sure document well exactly who was there when their security cameras were off. (just considering all the gold in their and vaults and banks). Surely they could tell us what the group fixed. If it was truly a cable upgrade, i imagine it would be a local new york electrical firm that has always performed routine maintenance on the WTC......if anyone knows who usually does that and if they were involved in the power down....insert below.

Unfortunately we dont know, who was in the building, the government wont tell us who was in the building, and pretend that thats not a suspicion amongst WTC employees. It should be public information.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It should be noted that the weekend before 9/11 there was a complete powerdown.

In the words of WIlliam Rodrigez, 20 year worker this would have allowed anyone to go in and do a bomb set up. He also said that the weekend before there was all kinds of workmen going around various floors doing mysterious work and with thousands of feet of wires and cables.

all this and more on 9/11 myths for those who still think that 9/11 wasn't a repeat of Hitlers reichstag fire.

top topics

join