It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This has been in me too long.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I can't go into specifics. But I haven't lied to anyone. I don't like the fact, that I'm forced to be investigated by my own former fanatics of a music group, so they can learn about investigative reporting. When it was all over jokes, and uncopyrighted material to begin with.

I was made out to look like someone who uses drugs and alcohol constantly, and to look like a liar about the whole thing. As well, as all the wrost kinds of people on the internet. All because, that my bosses have nothing better to do, but to get someone to quit so they can promote someone to be someone else's new constant complaints all the time.

I didn't deserve what happened to me(back in June). I wasn't even there at my own free will. Contray to whatever they may have in writing. I wanted to buy books, a choclate bar, and to go home within a half-hour.

For those of you, looking for the lie and liar. Your looking at the wrong person. Look at the people placing the blame. Then ask yourself, I don't want anything, but to get to live my dream, not to be used or treated like a publicly thought of criminal by people I had no problems with, so who beneifits, if it's not me?

I just wanted to be a sci-fi or romance author and playwriter. Not some insane internet complex "artist" that plays on message boards. I out grew that over four years ago with my teen years. If you want to know the truth, then investigate it correctly. Stop using directions by them.

Have a nice weekend.

[edit on 10-15-2006 by usaforever]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What in the world are you talking about?

join