It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Hell Was It?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well you may not have been physically tired, but your mind couldve been. That would make judging things like whether or not this was real rather difficult. Im still fairly certain it was just mentally projected out into the yard. If it was actually there, then I dont know.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by C_Fawkes_4
Dave_54...
I never said i was tired in my thread yet you jumped to the conclusion that i was how very nice of you.
Secondly are you saying that having a little brother is traumatic i think not i was excited so i think you should rethink and not treat as a child.

Millions of children worldwide experience the same phenomenom. It is perfectly normal. Why are you ashamed or embarassed to admit you are normal?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I just cannot accept a valid witness statement from a five year old child no matter how interlectually credible you may be at that tender age.
I have no contribution to post giving theories related to any supposed creature, trick of the light or figment of infantile imagination.
I only believe you were highly likely to be dreaming.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglosaxon
I just cannot accept a valid witness statement from a five year old child no matter how interlectually credible you may be at that tender age.

This person is not a five year old child. When children grow up, it's easy to admit that the monsters they saw were dreams... I can admit that mine were. But when the child grows up and still swears that the monster was real... then it probably was!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey

Originally posted by anglosaxon

This person is not a five year old child. When children grow up, it's easy to admit that the monsters they saw were dreams... I can admit that mine were. But when the child grows up and still swears that the monster was real... then it probably was!

Yes, you are partially correct in your assumptions, however as the human mind develops the accuracy of the actual event witnessed, irrespective of the impact that this has had on the individuals life, and the recall of this red eyed entity has blurred and diminished with time.
I still uphold that this youngster at the time of witnessing this visitation was tired and in a dreamstate or very close to falling asleep which invalidates any reality that this creature ever physically existed in a factual living form or consciousness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join