It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a wierd Google Earth picture

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
About the questions I raised and the pictures I uploaded. I dont think most people understand how magick works. It doesnt matter if you believe it, the people that designed those structures believe it.

Symbology is the key, it helps project the intent of the person casting the magick. The more shapes you use and the bigger they are that is the end result of your intent, the better it works. So lets say you want to cause great strife in a countries people, like school shootings. You would build a school that looks like a gun, then use that as the object of you projection. You then do a black magick ritual and wait for the results.

Same goes for making ones military more Nazi-like. Or take the washington monument. The Egyptian Oblisk is a geometric shape that takes universal energy and spreads it to the geographical area that it was built.

I could go on and on, there are too many details to put them here. Also the human lanuage is too limited to explain it all, it has to be lived, the energy felt.

We are being screwed over in a big way...

[edit on 16-10-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
What is the name of this airport? I've zoomed in with Google Earth, and the buildings are not actual buildings, but rather ridges:

Also, notice that the runway, and the structures around it are made of what seems to be dirt.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by DJMessiah]

The ridges of earth are called revetments - They protect aircraft from shrapnel from nearby exploding ordinance. The craters nearby tell me it was a good thing the revetments were there.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I just checked out these coordinates on Google Earth. If you pan just a little to the north you'll find a big bullseye with alot of bomb craters in a dry white lakebed.

These features are all part of a practice bombing range.

......Next!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
its all sets that lucas and speilberg have been building for the new indiana jones movie

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Heres one of my favs, the 'flying car"

GOOGLE EARTH FLYING CAR

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
I just checked out these coordinates on Google Earth. If you pan just a little to the north you'll find a big bullseye with alot of bomb craters in a dry white lakebed.

These features are all part of a practice bombing range.

......Next!

I see it now too, and there's another a little to the NW of that one that's free of any craters. It's strange they have radio antennas there, and scattered around in a random position too. A 3/4 of a mile in diameter bullseye of that scale wouldn't need such small targets, considering the size of the center target too. In order for them not to have an accurate attack on the bullseye, they would have to be at an altitude of about 10,000ft, which make the antennas nearly invisible to the naked eye.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by super70
Heres one of my favs, the 'flying car"

GOOGLE EARTH FLYING CAR

haha thats hilarious! I wonder how that ended up?! maybe its.... harry potter
kidding lol

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't get it! the Picture doesn't even show a car.

Is this a Joke of some kind?

Tim

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by DJMessiah

I found another one that's very strange. It has some very strange shapes and designs. It contains a 1.5 mile straight path. Anyone have any idea where/what this place is?

37°24'20.62"N, 116°14'13.06"W

The lat/long has it a few miles northwest of the Sandia base in Gold Flats but it sure looks exactly like the one 2 or 3 miles west of Tolicha. Haven't been up that way in long time though. As soon as I find my range chart I'll tell you what range it is in.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
The lat/long has it a few miles northwest of the Sandia base in Gold Flats but it sure looks exactly like the one 2 or 3 miles west of Tolicha. Haven't been up that way in long time though. As soon as I find my range chart I'll tell you what range it is in.

Excellent.

Thank you Mr. Lear for taking the time to look into this.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
That is a picture of a S.A.M. site...I did my senior research paper on it and I found that picture as well...there are some weird circles in the mountains a few miles north of Area 51 you can look at too...I researched that one spot and it is an old S.A.M. site...or so they say its old

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Saw a picture like this before on ATS, can't remember where or the title.

I do believe they ended up being artillery bases/compounds in some other country.

This is probably were they are testing new shells and seeing what the coverage would be like if they were attacked and had to defend themselves.

I think the pictures (that I had seen like this on ATS before) might have been of Lebanon or Syria, some country around Israel

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
And of course heres one of the famous google earth "UFO's"

UFO OVER FLORIDA

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I was stationed at Nellis and it's associated facilities for 6 years. That's a simulated base used by pilots to practice bombing. The berms shaped like revetments are to simulate hardened aircraft hangers. All the pilot needs is the general shape to target, hence the outline. It's true that revetments are used (defensively) to protect A/C from frag damage, but it's not normally for use against attack, but rather as a safety measure against a ground mishap. For instance, if A/C are being loaded with live munitions and one happens to explode, the revetments are meant to protect the other A/C and munitions from daisy-chaining.

The berms in the photo would not function as revetments because that is a dirt (simulated) airfield. Thus, it's not suitable for use as an actual airfield that would have A/C in use. Also, notice the craters near those "bunkers" indicating near misses. Once the munitions hit the actual target, crews are sent out to pile the dirt back up and repair the target.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by StevexO]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thank you StevexO. These Nellis Range targets are discussed frequently on ATS. People "discover" them on GoogleEarth constantly.

The simulated SAM site and the Tonopah Test Range Hard Target are particular favorites. The simulated airfield target and the old (World War II) triangular targets run a close second.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Now i know this may sound like a very stupid question, but why are we training are pilots to hit a small target, with a huge bullseye around it. Shouldnt we be teaching them how to hit small, hard to hit targets, with no bullseye? just a thought.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Different types of targets have different test and training purposes.

Sometimes the center of a large bullseye is occupied by a small concrete bunker (or a vehicle) with a small window. The purpose might be to put a bomb or missile through the window.

Some large targets are sized to make recovery of the test article (weapon) easier. There is a target called PB-8 on the Edwards Precision Impact Range Area that is over one square mile in size.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by StevexO
The berms shaped like revetments are to simulate hardened aircraft hangers. All the pilot needs is the general shape to target, hence the outline.

Thanks Steve, for explaining it. It makes better sence now.

Still one question though, is the 'runway' actually used to lift off from, or there to emulate an actual airport's design, for scenarios calling for bombing a foreign country's airport?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Do we really need to be reminded that from what we think we know about UFO's- they don't need a landing strip? Verticle take off ring a bell? Why are we looking for 1.5 mile strips of land in the desert? Sorry if I sound snooty I'm working on this tone thing...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by Gatordone

Do we really need to be reminded that from what we think we know about UFO's- they don't need a landing strip? Verticle take off ring a bell? Why are we looking for 1.5 mile strips of land in the desert? Sorry if I sound snooty I'm working on this tone thing...

Gatordone, thanks for your comments but I think you might have the wrong thread. We are talking about a "Weird Google" picture which showed a simulated airport in the Nellis Range. We also talked about simulated targets and their shape and purpose. I don't think anybody here was talking about UFO's. Perhaps you could find a more suitable thread for your comments. There are plenty of UFO threads and UFO nuts to choose from. Leave us in peace. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join