It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did George Bush really call Alex Jones Home Phone ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xare
i believe we did that on the radio, yes.

Fc

Good work Xare

Jones is probably using it as a marketing thing. He probably knows perfectly well who left the message. (Call display?)

Contender #1: Frank Caliendo from mad TV.

The bigger Alex gets the less I trust him.

Lately I was dismayed when I read the following on his site:

NEW! TEXT AD LINKS
These links are disguised as news and feature prominently near the top of the website news sections (police state and general).
Text links get guaranteed hits and your ad is permanent - you do not rotate with anyone else.

$500 per week
$1500 per month ($500 discount)

Source: www.prisonplanet.com...

“disguising” advertisement as news?

The fact that he is that money hungry gives less credibility to theories that Alex is working for them… Unless of course they let agent (or assets, in this case) keep the change.

[edit on 16/10/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Alex just confirmed on his radio show it was Frank Caliendo....good job to those of you who figured it out

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yes it was Frank LMAO

That was some goood detective work by me !

I posted my leads to Alex Jones myspace yesterday morning !

Woot !

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xare
Yes it was Frank LMAO

That was some goood detective work by me !

I posted my leads to Alex Jones myspace yesterday morning !

Woot !

Nice job Xare
case closed time to move on

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
HAHA your kidding me! They did that on Mancows morning mad house..Its a radio show like howerd stern. It was a prank on some parenoid guy.. And they were right this would be on all the conspiracy sites! Some ppl take shi.t like this way out of proportion.. The world isnt out to get you.... And who the F is Alex jones?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

HAHA your kidding me! They did that on Mancows morning mad house..Its a radio show like howerd stern. It was a prank on some parenoid guy.. And they were right this would be on all the conspiracy sites! Some ppl take shi.t like this way out of proportion.. The world isnt out to get you.... And who the F is Alex jones?

I suggest you read the whole thread here...... What you just spouted does not apply to what this thread was about.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Does anyone know how I can get ahold of the clip of Mancows morning mad house radio show where they did this ?

I like to get ahold of it and update the youtube clip with it.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

I suggest you read the whole thread here...... What you just spouted does not apply to what this thread was about.

Easy bub.. That would have taken far to long.. I didnt want to waste any more time.. rather then beat a dead horse in thehead i thought i would go ahead and try and end this madness.. So touchy... take it easy man.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Easy bub.. That would have taken far to long.. I didnt want to waste any more time.. rather then beat a dead horse in thehead i thought i would go ahead and try and end this madness.. So touchy... take it easy man.

Sorry mate....just thought you would want to know somthing about the topic of the thread you posted on so what you actually posted had some relevance to the discussion

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfoo
And who the F is Alex jones?

Alex Jones is a leader for the truth movement, he is a radio talk show host and documentary film maker based in austin texas.

He is not some "paranoid guy" he is an expert at exposing the evil of the gloabalist agenda.

Watch his lastest movie terrorstorm here for free on google.

video.google.com...

This documentary exposes the history of state sponsored false flag operations.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by Xare]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join