It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why on earth would anyone want to come here?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Why are most people believing in things that are harder to believe?

The majority of this planet(only billions of people) has prooven through their actions that they don't know or even have a clue as to how we got here, who we are, and what is are role in this universe.
I have picked up on the truth as I receive it, but I have seen time and time again when other people are fed the truth, they don't take it for what it is.
I can see that people do, say, and go as far as to believe in things without personally looking into it for themselves outside of other peoples opinions,
influence, and so called "teachings".
When researching another person for an investigation, one of the most important things to look for is the person's motives or agendas. So, if you are trying to find out about aliens then you should know that they could be much more intelligent.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I do not understand why people feel the answers to a question like this need be in the realm of human understanding. A number of you are giving your opinions/theories/teachings and then saying "what else could it be?"

If there is extra-terrestrial life 'out there', it changes everything. Everybody here should be aware of that. Our entire basis of logic and understanding becomes null and void. So why does everybody feel the need to rationalise the idea of alien contact?

If there are beings from outer space who are aware of us, i think it's safe to assume that not only are they more technologically advanced than as, but they are more aware of the universe than us - the way things really are. Their comprehension of life would be far greater than our own. And so any reasons for interception could well be beyond our understanding. Therefore, saying something like "what else could it be?" implies that these beings are just like us, that they only understand the universe as much as we do.

Look at the bigger picture. Do any of you really believe observation is the only reason alien beings would harbor an interest in our planet? Or is it in fact even more than an interest?

There are some interesting ideas in this thread, and i'm not saying i know better than any of you, but i do think some of you are being a bit narrow in your vision. There are any number of almost limitless reasons why beings would want to come here. I'm just not a fan of absolutes, least of all when there are no real facts present.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
How come so many of you left 34 minutes ago?
I think I know why. But anyway, I said it already.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
Why are most people believing in things that are harder to believe?

The majority of this planet(only billions of people) has prooven through their actions that they don't know or even have a clue as to how we got here, who we are, and what is are role in this universe.
I have picked up on the truth as I receive it, but I have seen time and time again when other people are fed the truth, they don't take it for what it is.
I can see that people do, say, and go as far as to believe in things without personally looking into it for themselves outside of other peoples opinions,
influence, and so called "teachings".
When researching another person for an investigation, one of the most important things to look for is the person's motives or agendas. So, if you are trying to find out about aliens then you should know that they could be much more intelligent.

Sorry, for cuuting my last posting too short. My time ran out at the library that I log onto the internet with and I have been busy since then.
Now as I was saying... Since the aliens are more intelligent and evolved then it is possible that they are using psychology to warp people's minds in believing that they are gods every time they create a supernatural transmission from the "other side"(other dimension) when someone is seeking an answer from "God".
OK, now let me explain things.
I will explain things in detail in my next thread, but for now I will explain some.
We are known as the human race. This race has been around a long time, but the finished product is what we are right now. A collective agreement was made amoung a number of alien races. That agreement led to the creation of a new race. One that would be used as a resource. That race was created using 21 different alien races and the primate race. Humans are that race. Humans used to have 12 strands of DNA. Ten strands were taken out by a group from Orion in order to control us and hold us back. But why? Because they knew that human philosophy would oppose the Orion group philosophies.
Right now, most humans still are being held back with religious deception, mental abilities, and proper access to the truth. There are aliens that are so called enemies and ones that are so called friends. We are now in a period of time that requires a clear view of who our enemies are so our "friends" have decided to leave this planet(area) and watch what is going on from a distance to clearly show us that every thing from the aliens right now is from the enemy group. A group that wants to control us. A group that has created the famous religions to munipulate our natural spiritual values and mentally control us in that way which is a way that is enough to fool us in doing what they want us to do by having their created "god" come back to so called lead the world when the world is under one government. They do not have interest in our souls. They just use situations and relegions to scare us.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
So my question is this; why would any intelligent, sophisicated, more advanced species ever want to come near this planet?

We would only try and start a war with them. Religious people would probably try
to kill them. And the scavengers of the planet would try their best to make money off
them.

If i was an alien i would avoid this planet like the black plague.

Why did Alexander The Great take in the nations of Asia as his own even though they were not seen as equals or even worthy of equality to the Macedonians? -To liberate them from themselves. To create change and bring order. Or as they called it, the new world. Why is this any different?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join