It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE NEWS and AboveTopSecret.com Moves To the Next Level!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hey Dr. Green, can you analyze me?

Thanks in advance!

edit on 17-2-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

This thread is 7 years old..

whatever happened to Doctor Greene?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
so when we see him post will his name say Dr. Green?......
Alot of people are going to think about hemp

CX

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by CX

This thread is 7 years old..

whatever happened to Doctor Greene?

Lol so it is.....wonder why i've never heard of the guy on ATS then?

Thats funny lol.

CX.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Dr. Green is alive and well and still a very dear friend, Anyone who has a genuine need of analysis is welcome to contact me via PM for said services,

Springer...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Dr. Green is alive and well and still a very dear friend, Anyone who has a genuine need of analysis is welcome to contact me via PM for said services,

Springer...

OKay..

That sounds almost too good to be true

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Does anyone know if anything came of the various possibilities floated in this thread for Dr Green to contribute to the research being performed by members of ATS?

I've seen the thread containing an ATS video interview of Dr Green in relation to swine flu:

But I've seen very little other material on ATS drawing upon Dr Green's expertise and past experiences, which contrasts with the amount of speculation I've seen on ATS in relation to him.

Is anyone able to answer the question I raised at the bottom of Page 3 of this thread?

I am particularly interested in learning whether any of the contact with Kit Green has been of any use when trying to obtain relevant documents under the Freedom Of Information Act.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
EDIT: Just realized this thread was necroed.
edit on 7/29/2013 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Kit is a dear friend and always will be. He has become extremely more busy the past few years. He is always around but doesn't have the time to devote to projects like that at this moment. Hope that answers your query Isaac.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Dr.Green

Welcome aboard.

edit on 30-7-2013 by AnonyWarp because: someone necroed a thread ?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

He is always around but doesn't have the time to devote to projects like that at this moment. Hope that answers your query Isaac.

Thanks Springer, but my question wasn't really about inviting him to start getting involved in anything but rather whether his previous decades of contact with various UFO researchers "HAS" (past tense) been of any use when trying to obtain relevant documents under the Freedom Of Information Act.

I've now asked a few of the people that have had extensive contact with him and, so far, no-one has given a positive answer to this question.
edit on 30-7-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This is indeed an awesome feather in the ATS cap Springer.

In saying that may I afford you a formal welcome Dr. Green ...

I look forward to hearing your insights.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Dr Green...Now what's wrong with me..

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Welcome Dr. Green,

We look forward to your thoughts, comments, and expertise. Thank you for joining us!

Regards,
Amarri

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Dr. Green, in the chat room at ATS, with a key board. Welcome fine Sir.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Who pulled up a 7 year old thread? You guys are funny.
Is Dr. Green still active here? Is Jim Marrs? I don't know ....

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Does anyone know (Maybe Springer can help?) on the status and outcome of the following experiment(s) on the "quantum entanglement of brains" by Dr. Green and Shan Gao, and if they've been continued?

“We have an idea, and the protocol, and want to extend in an fMRI experiment,” Green explained, “something attempted at Persinger’s laboratory in Montreal — and also at Harvard School of Medicine. In both cases we can improve on the experiment.”

Green went on to describe how the initial Chinese-American effort would proceed.
“The joint experiment would be a pilot study — at first with one subject, a normal healthy male in his 20s, and one outside the magnet in the Institute of Advanced Studies at Austin [former CIA-sponsored remote viewing researcher Dr. Hal Puthoff’s institute].”

In December 2008, Green and Gao presented their ideas on the quantum entanglement of brains experiment for the Chinese science academy….

...The same month Gao and Green presented their idea to test telepathy using fMRI brain scans, Gao directed us to the results of an actual fMRI experiment by a group at the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, in Bangalore, India published by the International Journal of Yoga.

To our knowledge … Ours is probably the first fMRI study to examine the neuroanatomical correlates of telepathy. fMRI offers methodological advantages of nonradioactive and noninvasive real-time imaging of the brain … This study’s findings are suggestive of an association between telepathy and the right parahippocampal gyrus. The methodological rigor, isolated and robust brain activation with telepathy, and established theoretical relevance of this brain region with reference to paranormal phenomena highlight the need for further studies using advanced fusion imaging techniques (simultaneous fMRI, EEG, and magnetoencephalography) to examine telepathy.

Kit Green’s Mindtap: The Experiment

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
OKay..

That sounds almost too good to be true

You are way to normal to qualify, Slayer. Well, that's what I was gonna say and then I glanced over at your avatar. )

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

FOIA? I've never known Kit to be involved in FOIA requests, I'm kind of at a loss there Isaac. Has his interaction with "other UFO researchers borne real fruit? I don't presume to speak for Kit, but, I'd say probably not in the way anyone would expect.

He's gained some research opportunities but beyond that I don't think there has been much else based on what he's been able to share with me.

Does that get closer to what you're looking for?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join