It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demond gatorade bottle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If this were caused by a poltergeist it seems sort of a reasonable answer, I hear that they mostly are attatched to one person which in this case its me.

Lets say right now that this is a type of poltergeist--------------------------------------------------OH JEESE! Just as I typed poltergeist the phone rang and no one was there! Creepy!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hey guys, I gotta tell you. Last night after work I was all kicked back on the couch when suddenly my Orangeade bottle popped really loud. Louder than I have ever heard a 2 liter pop and naturally I thought of Wildcat and his Demon Gatorade bottle!

Nothing else wierd, though

except for this.......

A friend brought over this cross with no chain. It had a thin silver cross shape bottom layer then an ivory looking material in the same shape only smaller lying on the silver, then there was a figure like Jesus hanging from it. Literally, it was like a mini stick doll made of wire. The guy brought this little magnifying thingy to look closely at it and I swear it appeared to have some kind of body material on it's head, like it was a bit furry like old GI joes hair and it seemed to have blood attached to it. I felt it to be very creepy and I tore it up, hoping for a clue to it's strangeness..................... Really

[edit on 26-10-2006 by interestedalways]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
And I was about to type something good too until I finished the s in poltergeist and the phone rang. Nobody was there. I asked people if they knew this phone number and they all said no. Or it could just be a prank phone call or an annoying sales company. All in all seriously it rang exactly after I typed s. Now that makes it creepy.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Have you been dabbling with a ouji board or something like that?

Have you accessed anything that you could say might have opened you up to some kind of possession. Like you could be hosting some discarnated energy. I guess that is what you are saying with the poltergiest idea.

I think that you are somehow evoking this disturbance and personally I don't think it has anything to do with the items you mentioned earlier.

I think it is more mental or karmic.

What do you think wildcat? Are you playing with us or is it playing with you?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
No I'm not playing with you. I was going to say the poltergeist usually are attatched to a single person.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
Or it could just be a prank phone call or an annoying sales company. All in all seriously it rang exactly after I typed s. Now that makes it creepy.

It is the Coca Cola bottling company informing you there is a recall on that particular flavor of Gatorade.

Or God is trying to tell you that you should drink more water, and not as much Gatorade. It very well could have been God on your phone...

Just yanking your chain, I think you should call ghostbusters immediatly.
After all the veil does get thinner the closer we get to Samhain. It may spread from your Gatorade to like a cheese sandwich, then you are in trouble. Especially if it happens on Samhain/Halloween. Dont wait until thanksgiving though, you dont want a possesed butterball running around with stuffing flying all over. This could get ugly.

Good night and good luck, muhahahahah!

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wildcat, give me the phone number and I'll trace it.

If you don't want to publicize it, you can u2u it to me.

[edit on 10/29/2006 by JBurns]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Its close to Halloween and strange

things happen!

Booooo!

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Since I have created this thread, I have heard the same phenomenon from 3 soda cans. Now don't think me as an unhealthy drinker, I prefer water because it's cheaper and healthy. Plus it's good for the activities I do. And also I never really buy soda, mostly in 4-5 month intervals.

And that's why I can punch holes in walls with my elbow without even feeling anything. (That was an accident)

[edit on 29-10-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Its close to Halloween and strange

things happen!

Booooo!

I love Halloween! DG your Halloween Avatar is scary enough, dont say Booo! You scard me! heheh

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Lets not get off topic to a halloween discussion.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Why not Wildcat? It is keeping this thread alive after all.

Wildcat, you haven't answered my questions about did you mess with a ouji board or something that would have opened you to influences or energies that could be causing you this distress?

I just feel like you are omitting important information as to why you may be experiencing these things. Did you try to harm another with majic?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wildcat, I have traced this number to the city of Provo, Utah.

This is a cell phone number that is registered to Cricket Communications.

Because I gave wildcat my word, I won't release the name or number of this person, however I will say that I'm pretty sure it's not a paranormal occurence.

I am curious though, why were you so pushy about me not calling it? I didn't, but if you are looking for a full investigation, you should allow me to persue all available leads.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is strange, I did a little more research on the number, and found that several people reported it coming up as "UNKNOWN NUMBER" or "UNAVAILABLE".

What state do you live in, wildcat?

This number has dialed homes in the states of California, Florida, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, and New Hampshire.

[Sorry for the double post guys, I pressed post before I thought about it.]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns

This number has dialed homes in the states of California, Florida, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, and New Hampshire.

That is rather wierd, dont you think JB? Kind of gave me the creeps. Oh yeah. Booo!

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

This is strange, I did a little more research on the number, and found that several people reported it coming up as "UNKNOWN NUMBER" or "UNAVAILABLE".

What state do you live in, wildcat?

[Sorry for the double post guys, I pressed post before I thought about it.]

State? Can't say, because I don't want people to know where I live. But I can give you a hint. "Above hurricane"

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Why not Wildcat? It is keeping this thread alive after all.

Wildcat, you haven't answered my questions about did you mess with a ouji board or something that would have opened you to influences or energies that could be causing you this distress?

I just feel like you are omitting important information as to why you may be experiencing these things. Did you try to harm another with majic?

I was just about to answer your question when -

If this were caused by a poltergeist it seems sort of a reasonable answer, I hear that they mostly are attatched to one person which in this case its me.

Lets say right now that this is a type of poltergeist--------------------------------------------------OH JEESE! Just as I typed poltergeist the phone rang and no one was there! Creepy!

happened. Now I will answer.

No

I don't know any magic to harm anybody with. One other thing that could explain this all is that since I was 1 years old, ghostly presences have been with me.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Wildcat, I have traced this number to the city of Provo, Utah.

This is a cell phone number that is registered to Cricket Communications.

Because I gave wildcat my word, I won't release the name or number of this person, however I will say that I'm pretty sure it's not a paranormal occurence.

I am curious though, why were you so pushy about me not calling it? I didn't, but if you are looking for a full investigation, you should allow me to persue all available leads.

I was pushy because I thought it could be a company and you will look funny if you called them. I was just trying to keep you looking like a fool.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thanks wildcat, you are in that geographic area, and I have no doubt you did in fact receive a call from this number.

This number belongs to a known political activist. Nothing major here.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Thanks wildcat, you are in that geographic area, and I have no doubt you did in fact receive a call from this number.

This number belongs to a known political activist. Nothing major here.

Your welcome

A political activist who keeps calling and doesn't say any words when you answer.
But I believe that silence I get from him when I say, "hello" can be explained.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join