It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demond gatorade bottle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'd probably suggest keeping it out of your room then.

As far as it being unholy, I can't really tell because I'm not really touching it.

Could you take some pictures for me?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
No I have decided to go and throw that cross in a sewer somewhere away from my house. Trust me, its very disturbing to stare at it - makes you feel very uneasy and scared.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by dgtempe
I believe you.

After all, i had a pillow with a heartbeat.

No kidding!

Could i ask dgtempe......was this by any chance when you had your ear to the pillow? Did you know you can hear your own pulse like that?

CX.
I'm serious on this one!
It was actually a heartbeat because it jolted me out of my sleep 2 nites in a row, the second time, i got up and threw the pillow outside. I never ever had that little problem before.
Or After.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Wow! dg I would be afraid about that too.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
you werent believing enough. so the powers who watch over us got you to believe more then ever before...now they know how you handle the situation.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by El Che
Wow! dg I would be afraid about that too.

It sounded strange like a mix of fat rain drops and tapping on plastic. Then it was spinning in a position which I know that I did not put it in. I wasnt too afraid because I took care of it before I could get more scared.

[edit on 15-10-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Now about that cross, I'm not sure if its in front of my front door anymore.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

I believe you.

After all, i had a pillow with a heartbeat.

No kidding!

Could i ask dgtempe......was this by any chance when you had your ear to the pillow? Did you know you can hear your own pulse like that?

CX.
I'm serious on this one!
It was actually a heartbeat because it jolted me out of my sleep 2 nites in a row, the second time, i got up and threw the pillow outside. I never ever had that little problem before.
Or After.

I have pillow with heartbeats ever since I was a small kid. They are annoying and keep me awake and its just my ear pressed too hard on pillow. Also its very annoying when I actually hear my heartbeat without a pillow.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I just realized I might be the one causing this. I realized the cross on my 10 Hail Marry ring was hanging upside down. Its been hanging upside down for years. So now its not hanging upside down but I still have that backwards cross issue. Also my room is not very cold anymore.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I just realized I might be the one causing this. I realized the cross on my 10 Hail Marry ring was hanging upside down. Its been hanging upside down for years. So now its not hanging upside down but I still have that backwards cross issue. Also my room is not very cold anymore.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
Now its making me uneasy b/c I moved and its staring at me where ever I move so I took it outside my house where it has not been outside EVER since I owned it and now I feel better and this room feels more holy.

Maybe you can film this cross and show us the video. I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to small moving objects, mainly because there are so many outside factors, other than paranormal factors, which can move it. Simply opening and closing a door would create enough current for some objects to shift, which is why it would be nice to see the video, to see what is causing it.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well sorry now, its long gone, I dont want that thing near me. But the night I took the cross out, my room was dramatically cold.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What happened to it, exactly?

From what I gather from your post, you still have it.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You've been giving subtle hints all along that you believe you are the cause.

Why?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Just curious, Wildcat what music were you listening to that you said some might consider satanic?

Do you want an encounter with "evil" or are you scared of it?

Have you been up for a long time?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
What happened to it, exactly?

From what I gather from your post, you still have it.

I got rid of it in between the time of your post and mine. And that was about a day.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
You've been giving subtle hints all along that you believe you are the cause.

Why?

I could be the cause b/c I realized that I had a ring with an upside down cross. I realized that after this thread was created.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Just curious, Wildcat what music were you listening to that you said some might consider satanic?

Do you want an encounter with "evil" or are you scared of it?

Have you been up for a long time?

Hmm, I dont remember but I think it was Gorgoroth. Well I admit that songs CD case has "In conspiracy with Satan" on it. No I dont want an encounter with evil, its very scary sometimes and other times its just creepy.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Dude sell this bottle on Ebay, you could potentially make 10's of thousands

On topic though. When we were young, my sister had a massive basket full of dolls and there was always one that made its way to the top every night...sometimes even make it out of it. But were grown up now and that same doll has been locked up in a bit chest for the past 20 or so years.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Do you think the music created the thought of something potentially evil and your mind took over from there? I have experienced instances when that mindset almost got hold of my consciousness and I had to redirect my thoughts.

Thoughts are powerful, sometimes the most powerful of all things available to the human mind, and beliefs. Sometimes thoughts distort our reality and/or our perception of reality. Either scenario could be contributing to your dilemma. I have removed objects from my house that have given me bad vibes and music has sent me on a bad journey, and also on a good journey.

Personally, I wouldn't think an upside down cross in and of itself would be that ominous without your projecting your beliefs into fearing it's power. Did you fix the cross?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join