It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9-11 Video - UFO's 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I just saw this video on Google and I haven't seen it posted here before but at the markes of 12:01 on th right hand side you can see what appears to be a UFO floating away out of the shot.

Then before that there is a UFO that is on the left hand side of the shot total black. The mark for that is at 5:28

Here is the video and let me hear some responses.
video.google.com...

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 13-10-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
So what do you think?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The video has been posted before, but this is the first time I've seen a reference to possible "UFOs" contained therein.

The first, at 5:28, seems obviously to be just a helicopter, though the quality of the video leaves "proving" such almost impossible.

The second, at 12:01, is a plane, considering at that time air traffic had yet to be grounded. Again, due to the quality of the video, it's virtually impossible to "prove" though.

Personally, I don't see how either could be considered, nor construed as, UFOs. Unless, of course, we're going to "fineline" the definition of an Unidentifiable Flying Object.

$.02

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The first is probably a helicopter..there were quite a few news and police choppers flying around after the first impact.

Actually, just got to the 2nd one, also probaly just a helicopter. You can hear them flying around.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Helos no doubt, first one maybe a plane. As 12m8keal2c has mentioned, they have not grounded the planes yet at the time.

new topics

top topics

join