It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is an Alien

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Im i right in thinking that Noahs Brother descibes being taken onto a craft of some kind,by God?
Book of enoch,possibly?
I remember reading about it a while back somewhere....Apparently God sits on this throne in a big room in the sky and there are 12 or 13 other thrones there.God says to Enoch that he isn`t allowed to see the other thrones occupants.
So who are the other thrones for?Is God admitting to the existence of other gods?

Gave me the chills when i read it...sort of reminded me of the last scene in Predator2,when Danny Glover meets the Aliens.

I think it was the book of Enoch.
Set me straight if i`ve got it all wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yes, it's not really God though. It's just extra-terrestrials. God is not a single being sitting on a throne.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by UbiquitousInfiniteReality
Yes, it's not really God though. It's just extra-terrestrials. God is not a single being sitting on a throne.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall for that moment in time.

Thanks Ubiquitous,
Thats the direction i`m leaning towards too.
So many events in the Bible seem to be "visitor" related.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yes, and the visitors told us that they were "messengers" and not to be thought of as God, but messengers of God's knowledge and wisdom. =) You're very welcome.

It has been misinterpreted, but we're finding our way back home again =)

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

The Aliens are not God's in any way more than we are God's.

I agree with that. However, I wish not to imply that God Realization is not attainable, only that the space-aliens are not gods or Ascended Beings of Light.

The Big Bang never occured...

What has brought you to that conclusion?

The Big Bang Theory is the dominant scientific theory about the origin of the universe. According to the big bang, the universe was created sometime between 10 billion and 20 billion years ago from a cosmic explosion that hurled matter and in all directions.

Here is another good explanation of The Big Bang:

Big Bang: How Did The Universe Begin?

...and tell me how anyone can deduce the factualism that 'alien' genes exist in Human Beings without ever having 'alien' DNA to study? Please, I ask you to seriously re-think what you have researched.

The answer to that question is found if one were read without prejudice the referenced site page

[edit on 18-10-2006 by Paul_Richard]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
added 'ex' tags

[edit on 18-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Im i right in thinking that Noahs Brother descibes being taken onto a craft of some kind,by God?
Book of enoch,possibly?
I remember reading about it a while back somewhere....Apparently God sits on this throne in a big room in the sky and there are 12 or 13 other thrones there.God says to Enoch that he isn`t allowed to see the other thrones occupants.
So who are the other thrones for?Is God admitting to the existence of other gods?

Gave me the chills when i read it...sort of reminded me of the last scene in Predator2,when Danny Glover meets the Aliens.

I think it was the book of Enoch.
Set me straight if i`ve got it all wrong.

You might want to check this link...there are a few others there too...they talk semantics..like the iota story in Xtianity, the writers of Genesis have a choice to make in interpretation of a word, and choose the one to make earth unigue..the other choice , equally as valid, interepts earth as fallow...created and left fallow...until the pentulant one returned of the OT.

pst..i dont care of your counter arguments..im just posting a link..i dont need to back it up or rethink..www.meta-religion.com...

[edit on 21-10-2006 by stigrayos]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I am in favor of using both mighty creator & God. There is porbably not much difference. Someone, something created us. Not only human being but everything.
If we are to refer in the bible, during creation, there was a verse saying, "let us make man in our own image" (please take note that the verse is in plural form"Let us") Who was with our Creator/God when creation took place?

The fact that we are all a creation of the Creator/God, we will be limited to the form that are allowed us to be. What goes beyond that, there is such no capability to know.

When we think about time, like when did the universe begin? How did the univerese begin? Who created God?, we are already refering to time. (Such as beginning & ending) These are all part of creation of God. Therefore time is not above God.

We were created by God's image. Wheter literaly, biological composition, Physical image, I don't have idea. But this was mentioned in the bible.

Bottomline, I am not saying that Alien is right or wrong description. There's just too many unknown parameters to know.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
He ordered humans to stay away from his tree of knowledge that would lift them to god status, and the aliens and MIBs are known to always remove information that would lift us out of our ignorant earthly state as well.

Check out my post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My whole hypothesis is dervived from the concept that God is not God (as it is actually "gods"), going into who they are, etc.

Im guessing from what I have read from you in the past, that you may not agree with the theory as a whole concerning the reptilians, but even if it is a few that are like that, it would fit into the orginal description.
(If you go to the post, you may want to check out my latter post on page one to help "defend" the idea of the topic.)

Post like yours and mine are pointing to the fact that, I think, more and more people in religion are starting to question and look into such topics as this. Though step by step, mayby even with different terminology, as it takes the mind time to adjust.

Peace

Dalen

[edit on 21-10-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If there was a god, I understand why a primitive people would mistake visiting extraterrestrials for one, but there's no proof of either to be found anywhere. I do, however, believe there is definitely life out there, including advanced civilizations. The problem is in the vastness of interstellar space. As far as our current knowledge of astrophysics goes, its impossible to efficiently and practically travel from one star to another.

[edit on 21.10.06 by invader_chris]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
it seems that there is some new evidence that the universe is finite. I wonder how would it affect our views towards religion & life once this has been proven.

Infinite versus finite universe, which one is easier to unlock the mystery?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching_for_truth
it seems that there is some new evidence that the universe is finite.

Wrong. The universe has a definite beginning at the Big Bang, but the recent discovery of dark energy (not "evil," but it has that connotation) shows that the overall curvature of space is completely flat. This suggests that the universe will keep expanding forever due to dark energy or until a "rip" in space itself destroys the vaccum. The former is more likely than the latter, and is refered to as the "Big Freeze," because the universe would just dissapate.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris

it seems that there is some new evidence that the universe is finite.

Wrong. The universe has a definite beginning at the Big Bang, but the recent discovery of dark energy (not "evil," but it has that connotation) shows that the overall curvature of space is completely flat. This suggests that the universe will keep expanding forever due to dark energy or until a "rip" in space itself destroys the vaccum. The former is more likely than the latter, and is refered to as the "Big Freeze," because the universe would just dissapate.

Tantalising evidence hints Universe is finite link here :
www.newscientist.com...

I was surprised when I read this article. At this stage, I am not sure on what to hope for.

But you have your point invader_chris, and it just gave me other theories to consider.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

antalising evidence hints Universe is finite link here :
www.newscientist.com...

I read the article and found it interesting. The curvature of space they describe is closed back on itself, which implies more than the critical matter density for infinite expansion and therefore a Big Crunch. More recent data shows that the universe is made up of 5% matter, 25% dark matter (which is just non-luminous matter we can't visibly detect; we can detect its gravity), and 70% dark energy. All this totals to exactly the critical density for the universe to be flat and therefore expand indefinitely.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
More links about this topic:

How can the Universe be infinite if it was all concentrated into a point at the Big Bang?

www.astro.ucla.edu...

Is the universe finite?

mikeschuler.web.aplus.net...

There are more, some are current event. I will try to find once I have time.

This not straying from the original topic which is God/Alien. There is always a question of who created everything. Who is the creator?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
dAlen

I found the original aliens come from a liquid which is all around us, and if you have seen Stargate SG1 how the stargate opens into a magical liquid you'll have an idea of how there is a liquid around us on a deeper dimension of space:

This world came into existence out of a chaos of fluid driven by a divine blast: This is the epic beginning of the Book of Genesis.

The earth was chaotic and void; and darkness was upon the
face of the deep; and God’s wind moved upon the face of the
fluid.

ex

Just as reptiles were one of the first creatures to come out of the oceans on earth so too were reptiles one of the first creatures to come out of the liquid dimension which is all around us. So they are one of the most ancient of the aliens.

I was made to encounter all of the major aliens in control or active in our world on various levels of time, energy and space and I found them all to be highly intelligent and non savage. However they sometimes try to use the 'good cop - bad cop' method to manipulate humans, and in those cases one group of aliens will play the part of the bad aliens in order to make the human trust the other type of aliens more. And the reason the reptilians play the part of the bad aliens is because they are the ones with the most knowledge and humans are not permitted to have knowledge. So in The Garden Of Eden story the reptilian is made out to be the bad guy because he is the one who could lead the humans to knowledge of the gods.

So we have religious folk terrified of reptilians, and now we have the ufo/alien society terrified of reptilians, because we are dealing with the same reptile beings, and the same Gods.

One thing the aliens did was show me some extra elements they have which they use as interfaces with our world. They have a type of soft clay which has consciousness. They can mold it like clay to form any shape they want and produce a semi-conscious being with it. Then they put their spirit into it and it becomes fully animated. They demonstrated this for me and I have read of other people witnessing it to. I wish I could recall more details now. It was one of the first things the aliens taught me and was many years ago.

So the way that God forms man originally out of clay in The Bible is fact I believe, and the aliens still have that type of semi-conscious clay at this moment to my knowledge.

So to me the aliens are the very same beings that were the God and Gods in The Bible. And the Serpent was a reptilian alien such as we have nowadays and which apparently hold all positions of power in our world. Each person also has a reptilian kundalini with them, but that is an extra dimension to all of this.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I was made to encounter all of the major aliens in control or active in our world on various levels of time, energy and space and I found them all to be highly intelligent and non savage. However they sometimes try to use the 'good cop - bad cop' method to manipulate humans, and in those cases one group of aliens will play the part of the bad aliens in order to make the human trust the other type of aliens more. And the reason the reptilians play the part of the bad aliens is because they are the ones with the most knowledge and humans are not permitted to have knowledge. So in The Garden Of Eden story the reptilian is made out to be the bad guy because he is the one who could lead the humans to knowledge of the gods.

You mention alot the Garden of Eden, I would have to advise you that God gave man paradise and eternal life.The Snake actualy deceived them in taking what was Gods property. So what did these Reptiles teach us? more knowledge? oh come on! get real! Adam and Eve had eternal life in paradise and now we have a mortal life in a sh*ty world, plus no knowledge of/from God/s.

To me there are Aliens that seeded life on the planet that were seen as Gods or angels at the time, and there is a universal God,an Ultimate God and creator of the Universe.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by your_evidence
You mention alot the Garden of Eden, I would have to advise you that God gave man paradise and eternal life.The Snake actualy deceived them in taking what was Gods property. So what did these Reptiles teach us? more knowledge? oh come on! get real! Adam and Eve had eternal life in paradise and now we have a mortal life in a sh*ty world, plus no knowledge of/from God/s.

First, I would like to say thanks for your post to me probebygrays.
Very interesting the concept of the liquid and the stargate.

Are you saying that the liquid exisited, and that this itself formed the first aliens?
And then subsequently this same material was made as a stargate for traveling?
That has some interesting implications in and of itself if one is traveling through the "goop" that created living beings. Interested to see your take on this.

your_evidence, as far as the concept of the snake taking it all from adam & eve, it may be of interest for you to check out a thread I started about repitlians potentially being the good guys. (a.k.a satan in the garden being framed/blamed, and the "god(s)/Elohim" potentially being the one who was giving Adam and Eve the "raw" deal.)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Probed, I hope you dont mind me posting the link to my thread...
We have a similar topic, yet a distinct way in which we are approaching & handling the topic, which I believe, makes it somewhat complimentary.
In fact, I urge you to post your reponce to me in the topic I have, including a link to your thread.

Peace

Dalen

[edit on 22-10-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   

And the reason the reptilians play the part of the bad aliens is because they are the ones with the most knowledge and humans are not permitted to have knowledge. So in The Garden Of Eden story the reptilian is made out to be the bad guy because he is the one who could lead the humans to knowledge of the gods.

The question is why do you think humans are not meant to have the same knowledge?
Because they were meant to originally be a slave race perhaps?

Peace

Dalen

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join