It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Best Advice! Is He Serious?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Very interesting article by John Lear.

Why the US would be willing to help with abductions of its own citizens is beyond me...They did not have good intentions at all.

Since when has any government had true good intentions for anyone but themselves.

Whose to say the aliens arent running the government(s) if they are real?
If they are that advanced, we wouldnt know if they didnt want us to know... even if they were the president/primeminister of some country...how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Any advice on a subject as complicated on aliens are better than none. So if an alien can kill you or hurt you. Your best off running. That doesn't make him right or wrong, it's just the best way he thinks people should handle a situation like that.

Goverment is all about business, it's a business itself. But they grant money and collect money, they protect their public and tax them, and make policies for everyone and other goverments. So your right, and a little wrong, some people in goverment do legitmetly care about the public, but I'm just being optimistic.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by usaforeverSo your right, and a little wrong, some people in goverment do legitmetly care about the public, but I'm just being optimistic.

Totally agree...not about the people in the government, the regular guy/gal...but about the leaders.
Thats what Im referring to. Who knows, maybe there is a wild card out there...

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If you have read the world which John Lear and sleeper are describing, it's not hard to understand.

See, you have a soul and it keeps getting reborn. This is the tough part for most people right off the bat. Rebirth is not cool with Jesus or whatever god/messiah they worship, so it's difficult for them to accept that souls get reborn.

But once you understand this part, the rest becomes fairly easy. Yes aliens are real, but they are held in check by the laws which they must follow. We can call them angels or gods or whatever. Fact is, they are collectively in control of Earth for either good or evil purposes but that they must still respect each other in regard to the laws by which they are all bound. The people who evil-ET gets to abduct and cause pain to, are probably performing karmic alleviation. What I mean is that they are tagged as "hurtable" due to their low karma, whereas other humans are not allowed to be used by evil aliens.

Now once you grasp these two ideas, you can easily grasp how some souls which are incarnated here are being punished. Yes that's right, some souls who get reborn here, committed horrible deeds in their previous life, and here on Earth, they will be karmically paid back for this. This is why some folks feel cursed while other's lives are 'blessed'. When you die, you have a certain number of 'points' or manna or merit (choose your own term) which determine a lot about who you are.

If you have a cursed life, you can alleviate karma by one primary way: show love to other people. If you do this, your life may improve. If not, then yes, you may end up in an alien vat. Will that teach your soul to show love? Probably not and so you'll be reborn again until you get it right, maybe getting sliced up by an alien in that life also. Or maybe getting hit by a semi truck. Which is worse?

Funny how belief in aliens is so simple for some humans, but belief in Earth as a combination prison/resort planet, is too difficult for them to grasp. It's as if they will only accept aliens if such are benevolent and kind. Well yes, most are benevolent, but there are some aliens who are not nice and who see humans as non-entities. The idea that some aliens are not nice doesn't mean they are not bound by law. It seems that they are, as are all aliens.

Yes I am fairly certain that any interaction with aliens will be conducted according to what and who you are on the inside. Good people with love in their hearts are not able to be molested by aliens, according to my understanding.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Wow smallpeeps, that is pretty heavy. A very unique angle on the situation. I have always felt karmatic law aplies somewhere in all of this.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The people who evil-ET gets to abduct and cause pain to, are probably performing karmic alleviation. What I mean is that they are tagged as "hurtable" due to their low karma, whereas other humans are not allowed to be used by evil aliens.

So going by this then, if I come across anyone that has done any wrong in life, that has some bad karma, they are open calling for me to treat badly then. If the aliens can, then why not myself, perhaps if I know anyone that has done some bad deeds I should abduct them, do something unpleasant and obtrusive and its all just good karma all sorted out, infact I would be doing a moral deed, a cosmic moral deed for the universe, by doing harm to those that have done harm, but then I have done harm also, ahh I get it so they can then harm me in return to balance the karma, but as they have now done bad, I must return the favour, hmm does this ever stop. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind perhaps.

The idea that some aliens are not nice doesn't mean they are not bound by law. It seems that they are, as are all aliens.

Whose law is this, who is enforcing this then.

Now once you grasp these two ideas, you can easily grasp how some souls which are incarnated here are being punished. Yes that's right, some souls who get reborn here, committed horrible deeds in their previous life, and here on Earth, they will be karmically paid back for this. This is why some folks feel cursed while other's lives are 'blessed'. When you die, you have a certain number of 'points' or manna or merit (choose your own term) which determine a lot about who you are.

Ahh so those born in poor countries, those who suffer poverty or being born handicapped are really being punished, they have been bad people in a former life and are being punished, ahh so the sorry people of the world deserve their misfortune then, perhaps we should not do charity or create cures for illness, I mean these people deserve it, we wouldn't want to interfere with karma and there punishment would we. By the same token those born rich are really the best people, they have been nice in a previous life, now I know correctly then, those born in third world countries are horrible people in a previous life and those born rich deserve every penny as they have been good in a previous life,

That's not one bit offensive at all is it, we had a footballer in the UK, no not David Icke, some other guy, he had similar views and expressed them in the media, caused quite a stink and that was the end of his career, you see saying life's unfortunates are getting what they deserve as they was bad people in a previous life is very offensive and I think you will find that most people will see it that way.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I agree with you, people in all our families and friends do things wrong. Even complete strangers, but that doesn't mean anyone from anywhere should just abduct them and hurt them for those reasons. It's not right, what they did. But getting them back at them can be much wrost than what they did to you.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher of the Watchers
So going by this then, if I come across anyone that has done any wrong in life, that has some bad karma, they are open calling for me to treat badly then. If the aliens can, then why not myself

Depends on if your heart is evil or good, or more correctly, service-to-self or service-to-others. Anyway, how would you choose your victim? What if you were wrong in your judgement? It is easier and better to simply be loving and leave the judgement to those who know.

Yes sin exists in this paradigm I am describing, because if you live a good life, then the purposeful evil act you describe above (hurting another human) is a sin against your own self and this is the essence of sin. Doing something which is incongruous with your true core beliefs will devolve your own karmic level and this isolated "sin" could cause you problems. I think the system works like "Chutes and Ladders", the child's game, only it's much less geared toward 'winning' but rather toward 'growth'. You climb slowly, but you slide down fast.

When you die, there are people who know your every characteristic and trait, and also if you have violated your own principles. I would quote the words of the biblical returning messiah here: "because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will vomit you out of my mouth". I would say there is a truth in this idea and that ET would say the same thing. You have to choose a path, service to others or service to self and stick with it. Indecision or violation of a path once chosen, has consequences.

Whose law is this, who is enforcing this then.

Well, as you may know, there are many laws which enforce themselves. Really I don't understand your question as whenever powerful beings assemble together, the ability to establish rules and to enforce them is easily within their grasp. Do I believe in a Galactic Federaton? I didn't. But now I do.

Ahh so those born in poor countries, those who suffer poverty or being born handicapped are really being punished, they have been bad people in a former life and are being punished,

You combine the issues. Poverty and handicap are dissimilar in many ways. Yes, I do believe, based on my investigations of "the spirit world", that what Lear and sleeper say, is true. As to why there are children starving in North Korea, I cannot say. Is that NK starving child actually a re-born murderer? I cannot say. As to what the people of the world "deserve", as you say, I think that has been addressed. One must show love, and so ending poverty and easing the pain of a handicap are obligatory and within the power of humanity, yet we are prevented. Your comments are a great example of that prevention, in thought form.

Your point really is based on the guilt which well-off people feel toward the "poor" of the world. They will not fly to that foreign country and spend $1000 dollars to improve a village (which would be a very wonderful act) but they will shame others into their particular political solution for the problem of poverty. Kinda like Judas' whining about the poor, and Jesus says to him, "shut up idiot, because you yourself don't do jack squat for the poor." ...or words to that effect.

By the same token those born rich are really the best people, they have been nice in a previous life

Initially when I thought about this paradigm, this was the hardest part for me to grasp, because I have known some rich people to be completely worthless humans. Still, the larger picture says that in fact, other beings can incarnate as humans, and if they have karma which allows them to cruise through life and have a good time without any consequences, that's not for me to worry about. I have enough work to do with myself and my love for those who are close to me. I can't worry about the oligarchs and my hatred for them. I do understand this comment however, and yes it still does bother me.

saying life's unfortunates are getting what they deserve as they was bad people in a previous life is very offensive and I think you will find that most people will see it that way.

Let's break down your thinking here:

A person suffers a loss, let's say their child gets killed. Now, the paradigm described above might cause us to say, "Well, the child was killed becuase somehow that was the karmic path which this person placed themselves into. This karmic path is for the experiencing of the loss of a child" ...This sort of description works for some people, but yes, I do understand how others may find it totally distasteful. Those who find it distasteful, I would ask "Why do you care?"

Whole nations exist on the premise of karma and rebirth, as do all native peoples of Earth. Really what we need to do is focus more on our internal thinking than on the external reasons for why things happen. Our reaction and relation to the world, is what creates it.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hey is it so difficult to believe that if there is life out there that they would not eat humans? We are not likely the top of the universal food chain by any means.

Where did humans learn cannibalism?

Most animals don't eat their own kind except in desperation.

Karma is something that all go through if you choose the path of serving others... it is the cleanings of the soul..

Those that choose to serve the self or the physical do not take a Karmic path but enter into a realm leading to darkness.. non-existance eventually.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
That's beside the point, through. Yeah, we may not be at the top of the food chain, but you can't prove people learned cannablism from ETs or any other species either at the time. But that still doesn't make it morally right to hurt people over that, even if they did sin. Society let's people punish people in all kinds of ways outside of the law, both legal and illegal. But, that still Karma is a bad excuse to ever hurt someone in that manner anyway. I don't understand why you insist on transcribing this stuff to people?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I believe that this theory (which smallpeeps is discribing, good job man) is close to the truth, but its not 100% maybe not even 50% accurate. Some things we would not understand, like who the greys are and how they came to be. There has always been this belief that there was a golden age in the past, an age where man lived in peace and harmony with nature and itself. Also had great technological achievment, and enlightment of the soul, and nature. I believe that these greys might be our cousins, who are dieing because they were forced out into outer space and lived out in space somewhere and morphed into what we know as today as greys, and those reptile like creatures are just ancient genetic experiments probably during a great war that engolfed what ever scale, weither it be just this solar system or many star systems.

I think that the greys have become weak and may have the old knowledge and enlightment of our ancient past, they are getting old and dieing and genetically falling apart. They are probably seeking to restore themselves as another race with human genetics, in hope of surviving, they may live longer then we do, much longer, and may have also lost the ability to reproduce. Weither or not any of this matters its still something to take into consideration.

That is why we have this tower on the moon, its might be that particular grey societys main base? Also structures under water and possiblity of underwater greys, this would indicate two seperate grey society's who have been engaged in warfare. I have seen more storys of UFO's at Sea and in fact one of the most widely seen was off the east coast over in Canada. There were storys of these disk engaged in warfare over the sea and in the sky many times.

Yesterday I saw one of those for the first time in my life right over my city, at first I thought i was a sun dog (because it was reflecting the sun and not moving at all looked like a cload to) . I was out in the empty parkinglot (I hear this always happens when you see real UFO's lol), looking around and there it was over the local Airforce base, all wiggling and reflecting light, as I stared at it thinking ti was sun dog it started to move right (the seirra mountians are to the right of where i was standing which the jet stream flows over and down so its not the wind blowing a cload, I never seen a cload go in that direction) and it started to get higher, then it was just gone, like it just blended into the sky. Thing is, the sky was completely blue that day, so I was thiniking it was a single lone cload in the sky but it was weird, somethings just didnt make sense in observing it.

Anyways I think that the disruptian in the human soul caused things like canibalism and other crazy things. We built ourselves our own prison, and weither reincarnation is real, its probably the peeps in the next dimension just sending us back here because we are no accepted to progress beyond the soul sea. They wont let some of us move on until we fix ourselves.

I think that the darker greys hurt the people who have supposed bad karma is because they are so weak they are easy prey, I think that the greys cant risk taking someone with a strong soul because some other forces intervene or its just ourselves fighting them on a different level of existence we do not realize yet.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Okay, if that's what you want to believe. It's okay, but it doesn't make sense to me.

That's why I don't get it. It sounds like bad sci-fi to me, which is what this isn't about.

[edit on 10-14-2006 by usaforever]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
See, you have a soul and it keeps getting reborn.

In my opinion, there is one glaringly obvious flaw in this theory where everything falls apart. Population explosion. 261 people are born every minute. The world's population was 310 million in the year 1000. 1.6 billion in the year 1900. The earth's pop is currently at, what.. 6.5 billion? Now it is ludicrous to suggest that each and every one of the world's citizens were once, say a locksmith in 14th Century Florence, simply because, they didn't have the population to fit 6-odd billion people into that timeline, all living past lives concurrently. So where would these 6 billion souls be 'creating a living' as good / bad people right now? Are they citizens on other words? Other timelines (Dan Burisch / Henry Deacon)? Since their souls have been predetermined as good / bad / bit of both / whatever, they obviously have been living a life *somewhere* and not just floating in the ether. With the world's pop rapidly expanding at the rate it has, I just don't see how this is workable, unless there's a part of the picture that I'm missing here? For this theory to be workable, the world's population would have to be static throughout time for one soul to transfer into another. Otherwise we have a lot of people running around and who the heck knows which souls they came from all those years ago when there was hardly anyone around!

[edit on 14-10-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
In my opinion, there is one glaringly obvious flaw in this theory where everything falls apart. Population explosion.

I think the theory presupposes that Earth is a destination for beings from around the Milky Way galaxy. This means that the population can rise or fall as needed or appropriate.

Anyone who's read Julian Simon knows there's plenty of space for many more humanoid beings on Earth. The malthus-ian population idea still peddled by some, but is based on production of food acreage from his era, and is entirely false in a modern world. Now if we get suddenly reduced to a 1800-style living condition on earth, Malthus' theories on population might have merit.

The sleeper paradigm says that incarnation onto Earth can also be done as a sort of tourism or mission-based thing. For example a person might incarnate simply to have babies (that's their mission) or to simply hold a menial job and spend their lives showing love and pursuing a hobby. Only incarnation allows full experience of emotion and power-issues. This explains why people might be incarnated as an 'adventure' or 'vacation'. If such vacational or non-karmic-involved beings are also granted lives of ease on Earth, then surely that life would be a vacation. As I mentioned, it might be hard to see this as fair, but I don't think fairness must always be subjective. Lots of things look unfair to children, which is what we are.

Earth can support five times the current population with ease if food production was simplified and humans could be encouraged to relate to one another not just as who-and-what they are, but who-and-what they have been. It is the current mind-prison of Earth which disallows discussion of rebirth. In a way, global realization of soul-rebirth is tantamount to disclosure. I do believe that to a civilization as advanced as Earth, certain explanations will not suffice and that awareness of our past existences will be married to realization of "star-friends" or whatever name you prefer to apply to aliens. Simply put: Global awareness of soul-rebirth will inextricably involve awareness of ET. Conversely, any kind of project bluebeam faked alien event will probably not discuss rebirth of souls.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Depends on if your heart is evil or good, or more correctly, service-to-self or service-to-others.

That's a very black and white concept that is thrown around by the new agers, life and people are much more complex than that, life is not black and white but various shades of grey, humans are motivated by a hell of a lot more than something as simple a service to self or others, I hear that phrase a lot and its very silly, peoples choices are influenced by many many factors not something as simple as just being selfish, that's idea really is kind of funny, if it was that simple we would not have psychologists and sociologists, no need for science everyone, its just people being selfish.

On this karma idea and being rewarded or punished.

I think you are seeing things again very much in black and white, rich or poor happy or sad, its more complex than than that, is life all about being happy, fools can be happy because there heads are empty, the cleverest of people can be very complex and have a lot of problems, many great people, many people considered geniuses have killed themselves or gone mad, the slow witted are often content with little, life's big achievers often discontent, I don't think life is mealy about happiness, I believe self actualisation to be more important, given the choice to have half you intellect and be twice as happy, would you choose that option, I think you would not like to be a happy fool, what about to double your intellect but half your happiness, maybe yes, perhaps no, would being a melancholy genius appeal to you.
perhaps life is a learning experience, then if so being born rich perhaps you would not learn much, but being born poor and becoming rich through your endeavours you would learn a great deal, perhaps we learn from our adversity, if so perhaps those that face it and overcome it are richer in the soul than those that do not, or perhaps dare not, does one get a choice in what one lives, if so, do some take the easy options and learn little, while others learn a hard lesson but learn a lot and become rich in the soul because of it.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Thanks smallpeeps, I like the way you think. I suspected something along the lines you speak as not Earth-limited - that we all have a common consciousness everywhere.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher of the Watchers
That's a very black and white concept that is thrown around by the new agers, life and people are much more complex than that, life is not black and white but various shades of grey, humans are motivated by a hell of a lot more than something as simple a service to self or others, I hear that phrase a lot and its very silly, peoples choices are influenced by many many factors not something as simple as just being selfish, that's idea really is kind of funny, if it was that simple we would not have psychologists and sociologists, no need for science everyone, its just people being selfish.

I would say that the ivory-tower tone of your answer is part of the problem also. Really, our whole life breaks down into frames of film, not unlike a movie. In my own personal life, I break these moments down into what I call "eye-contact moments". I am talking about those moments when your eyes are called to meet another person's eyes. Do you look them square in the eye? Sideways glance? Do you avoid their eyes? IMO, it's the little things like this that establish what we are. If we are congruent internally and externally, we meet each gaze directly with our soul clearly shown. These are the moments opf which life is constructed.

Your statement above also indicates that you are locked into the concept of time, which only exists here, in the incarnated state. Think of a hummingbird; his whole concept of time is different from ours. We are standing still to him, yet we are still moving. Truly, if our lives progressed at 1/10th the speed at which they do, our lives would probably be lived in a much more moral and thoughtful way.

On this karma idea and being rewarded or punished.

[...]

I don't think life is mealy about happiness, I believe self actualisation to be more important, given the choice to have half you intellect and be twice as happy, would you choose that option, I think you would not like to be a happy fool, what about to double your intellect but half your happiness, maybe yes, perhaps no, would being a melancholy genius appeal to you.

I appreciate the way you say this, and also the use of Maslow's term "self-actualization". Yes I agree that self-actualization is the goal.

perhaps life is a learning experience, then if so being born rich perhaps you would not learn much, but being born poor and becoming rich through your endeavours you would learn a great deal, perhaps we learn from our adversity, if so perhaps those that face it and overcome it are richer in the soul than those that do not, or perhaps dare not, does one get a choice in what one lives, if so, do some take the easy options and learn little, while others learn a hard lesson but learn a lot and become rich in the soul because of it.

I really could not have said this better. Yes, I do agree with what you have said, but how are we in disagreement?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by usaforever
Okay, if that's what you want to believe. It's okay, but it doesn't make sense to me.

That's why I don't get it. It sounds like bad sci-fi to me, which is what this isn't about.

[edit on 10-14-2006 by usaforever]

I thought this was about the greys?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Thanks smallpeeps, I like the way you think. I suspected something along the lines you speak as not Earth-limited - that we all have a common consciousness everywhere.

Thanks, I have enjoyed your posts also, RiotComing. Yes I do believe in the Jungian idea of collective unconscious and I like to hubristically think I'm feeling that at times. We are connected to one another, this I do know, but evil can separate itself if it wants to do so.

Evil is explained by the concept of a bungee-cord. Separation from God (I am speaking of the concept of a benevolent creator God which even aliens testify to) is done by service to self, but in the final analysis, evil will have to convert to good so they get 'snapped-back' to reality and that experience of the victim's pain, is not worth the effort IMO. I suppose I can see why people choose evil, but I feel pity for them in their shortsightedness. In the end, they must rejoin love.

I would also like to add one thing: True understanding of these ideas is not really possible until people begin seriously researching/discussing Multiple Personality Disorder and its origins. It is through investigations of this subject and of hypnosis, that I have confirmed what I am saying here. My recent posts sound a little different than what I have written in the year of my membership at ATS. It is due to my research in the areas mentioned above that I am generally now a subscriber to the sleeper paradigm.

Anyone who seriously begins reading everything they can about MPD/DID and hypnosis, will have to question every belief they have. "Demons" does not suffice to explain what I personally have seen and experienced. My research is based in love and I am confident in what I have found to be truth. And no, I have not seen an alien. ...Yet.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
No, about what to do in a UFO sighting, documenting, and the spiritual beliefs people have with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join