It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NK has very incriminating evidence of major conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I know this may sound a little nuts, but hear me out. We invaded Iraq over non existant WMDs. THere was little evidence, but we went flying in like a force of nature. Now, what I'm wondering about, like many others, is why haven't we done the same to North Korea? Maybe Kim Jong Il has some major info that keeps nations at bay.

Maybe he's threatening to release namaging info about UFOs that no one wants to release yet. I mean look at him, he's going nuts. Shooting missiles everywhere, detonating nukes, making open declarations that War will happen if anyone does anything. He's got to have something big.

It reminds me of an episode of Fresh Prince of Bell Air that I saw where Will found out Hilary dropped out of school and made her do all his chores so he wouldn't tell Unkle Phil and Aunt Viv. Maybe he's threatening to blow the lid off the 911 conspiracy or something.

I wonder

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Notice the occurances of UFOs in North Korea.
www.ufoinfo.com...

What if one crashed, and their military got some new technology that proves it.

www.rense.com...

Look, alls I'm sayin is that somethings keeping everyone walking on eggshells with NK, and it's got to be something big.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Good idea,you could be right.I reckon hes more like a picked on kid,really selfconcious about his size(he wears high heels),sexually inferior(he kills most women he sleeps with,i mean rapes).
And of course he is definetley madder than a steroid and crack pumped pitbull with rabies.Look at his hair for example.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Look, alls I'm sayin is that somethings keeping everyone walking on eggshells with NK, and it's got to be something big.

Its called a nuclear weapon......

Smart members of the exclusive "Axis Of Evil" (Currently accepting members applications to G W Bush, C/O CIA) know that if you dont have mountains of oil & can defend youselves with a credible weapons - nuclear or otherwise you will be all right.

I have to give you props for squeezing in the Fresh Prince of Bell Air, with N.Korea, Nuclear Weapons & War.....

Elohim2006

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Now, what I'm wondering about, like many others, is why haven't we done the same to North Korea? ...
...I mean look at him, he's going nuts. Shooting missiles everywhere, detonating nukes, making open declarations that War will happen if anyone does anything.

You just sort of answered your own question.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Maybe he's acting nuts because he can. After all, he's totally getting away with it, and i think it's because he's got something on the nations on the security council. And I don't only use Fresh Prince of Bel Air as reference, I can also use the Brady Bunch and Malcolm in the Middle to help prove my case.

top topics

join