It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.S: #12 TZS: Forgive Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

PODcast: #12 TZS: Forgive Me
Better audio! So darn it...forgive the last mess. This episode has survival tips, discussion on ATS blogs, podsafe music, and the mysterious Ouija board.

length: 30:25
file: atsspod_1944.mp3
size: 16920k
feed: atss

Blog of the Week:
ATS Blogs Page

Podsafe Music:
Panic at the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies

[edit on 12-10-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hey Zedd....

Great show and effort, loved the survival tips, I think FEMA should make it a
requirement to listen to this segment.. (jk)

Interesting recant about your Ouija Board experience too... and sounds like you should
keep listening to that little voice....

The overall sound quality and production values were much better too (as this was a concern of yours).

Looking forward to your next one...

Johnny

[edit on 12-10-2006 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
The overall sound quality and production values were much better too (as this was a concern of yours).

Thanks Johnny

I do had dropping the bit rate personally. Hearing it at 96kbs and then dropping it to 64kbs just changes things soooo much. I finally settled on a variable bit rate (VBR) which keeps things a bit more stable.

The problem was the last show I switched to a different microphone and was more direct with the input, instead of the other options I have available (external soundcard for portable or external mixer for home). The mic was ok and had some nice benefits to it, but when compressed? Oh lord it was crappy.

I am happy with the overall "flow" of things. It is a record-and-go situation. One take, no edits. I hate having to post-edit as much as SkepticOverlord does.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Was just tossing around "theories" with Gem...hoping more people get out and just start writing...daily weekly - whatever...and about whatever grabs' em!

Thanks for addressing the blog worries Zedd...more work for ya'll but as a prolific blogger I can say I'm quite relieved. Kudos.

Shame that your elevator companion wasn't willing to donate some clothes to make a really cool ladder out of clothes...poor thing. She obviously has no survival instinct and heaven help her in a really dangerous situation huh? Everyone else'll be nekked and alive...and she'll expire still clinging to her underwire bra...

Survival of the fittest.

Oija boards: I did try one in my teens...nothing happened.

Get little voices too...sadly I never hear them prior to being electrocuted. Perhaps an "angel" with a morbid sense of humour?

Great PODcast

Cheers and happy blogging!

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
She obviously has no survival instinct and heaven help her in a really dangerous situation huh?

I KNOW!
Some people are just waaaay too uptight.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The Zeddster. What else needs to be said? Zedd. What else can be said? Zedd. (to the tune of "Dolly")

Scotch?!!! Dude, it's Makers Mark, that's decent Bourbon NOT Scotch.

The quality is awesome, you nailed it. We are still waiting for the results of our first "new post produced" show, we recorded it last night and S.O. is deep in the post production process, hopefully it'll be good. Hopefully.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Scotch?!!! Dude, it's Makers Mark, that's decent Bourbon NOT Scotch.

Oops! My bad dude! I stand corrected.

We are still waiting for the results of our first "new post produced" show, we recorded it last night and S.O. is deep in the post production process, hopefully it'll be good.

Post-produced? Interesting. I can't wait. It's already been more then 12 hours that I expected to hear it. I'VE GOT NEEDS YOU KNOW!

Dammit, I need a guest spot...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Dammit, I need a guest spot...

You're in, let us work through getting used to this new format and we'll get you on.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thanks, Zedd! Top quality as usual! (I missed the last one so your reputation is still intact with me.
)

That Ouija board story freaked me out!
Good one.

new topics

top topics

join