It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Plane Crash (Conspiracy)?!?!?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
As you all are aware, there was a plane crash in NYC that crashed into a 50-storey high-rise apartment building yesterday. Well take a look at the significance of numbers here:

Firstly, just the event of a plane crashing into a building in New York raises questions. In addition, it happened exactly a month after the 5th anniversary of September 11th, and it has been five years and one month since there was anything relevant to this catastrophy in New York where a plane crashes into a building since 9/11/01.

Secondly, the apartment building that the plane crashed into was located on 72nd and New York Street, in Manhattan’s East side. The significance here is that both, the World Trade Centers and these high-rise aparatments were located within the vicinity of Manhattan and both had somewhat the same catastrophic event occur.

Laslty, the most relevant entity that will blow your mind completely is that this plane crashed on October 11, 2006, or 10/11/06 - Check this out: Look at those numbers upside down, and you will see 09/11/01!!!!!

Maybe a conspiracy, maybe an act of God, but the first that may come to mind is a terrorist attack due to what happened 5 years ago. Everything that involves a plane crash, security breach at the airport, or what we had here; a plane that crashes into a building, will all raise questions to what is the real outcome of such a catastrophy.

In the news, the New York police reported that the plane was being piloted by Cory Lidle, 34, a New York Yankees pitcher, when it slammed into the building. How did they really know that? Wouldn't the Air Traffic Control have that information on who flies the plane, at what altitude, and etc?

The news said that the plane took off from Teterboro Airport in New Jersey at 2:45 pm, local time, but it veered off course as the pilot did not follow the flight plan. It was also said that Lidle, with little experience as a pilot, tried to steer the plane away from the building. I mean come on...it doesn't take a genious the steer the plane away from a 50-storey building that is highly visible along with other high-rises and skyscrapers in New York City. Why was he flying so low?

Alot of these reports and investigations still raise questions, but the government would be quick to deny anything involving a terrorist attack or a conspiracy if it was. For instance, an hour subsequent to the plane crash, The Federal Bureau of Investigation issued a statement denying the possibility of a terrorist attack, while the White House confirmed it was an accident. Really? How did you investigate within an hour when at that time, the 170 firefighters were immediately deployed to control the blaze and evacuate the building?

Questions...Questions...Questions... At times we will never know the answers, the solution, nor the result to a number of conspiracies that occur wthin these United States. It may have been a conspiracy, it may not have been. Private jets normally do have steering and engine problems, and so it very well could've been engine or steering failure. But who knows and who will ever know now that the plane is broken, burned, and mutilated? But just keep in mind, the United States has a heinous, hideous, and most iniquitous enemy and that is terrorism. We as Americans must remain aware of our surroundings and stay abreast to what is happeneing in the world, because as strong as we are, believe it or not, we are a target to several enemy countires, and at anytime they can catch us off guard due to one major flaw. God Bless America!!

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BJonesLHS

Laslty, the most relevant entity that will blow your mind completely is that this plane crashed on October 11, 2006, or 10/11/06 - Check this out: Look at those numbers upside down, and you will see 09/11/01!!!!!

actually, that would be 90/11/01

There is no conspiracy here. A tragedy and nothing else.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You're reading way too much into this. Take a step back and look at it. Any time when you are looking at numbers upside down to draw similarities, you've gone too far. You can draw a similarity to anything if you look hard enough, and that's exactly what people do now.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
That's why I labled it as a possible conspiracy. Didn't say that this actually ocured. I agree that this wasn't a terrorist related catastrophy, but thie significance and relevance is very sketchy.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
That must be nearly a record in how quickly someone thought there was a conspiracy in something. About 24 hours. That really is incredible.

Light aircraft go down more often than big ones anyway. In fact, if it wasn't for 9/11 this probably would hardly have been mentioned.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BJonesLHS
That's why I labled it as a possible conspiracy. Didn't say that this actually ocured. I agree that this wasn't a terrorist related catastrophy, but thie significance and relevance is very sketchy.

the significance and relevance is coincidental (plane hitting building in NYC, the numbers of the street and the building number adding up to 9/11)
the rest of your theory (the upside numbers) is nothing more than grasping at straws for any kind of conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
But don't foget, never did I say it was a cospiracy. You might habe missed the part where I stated it might have been. And toward the end I had mentioned about the problems that normally occur on pricate jets. ;-)

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
But don't foget, never did I say it was a cospiracy. You might have missed the part where I stated it might have been. And toward the end I had mentioned about the problems that normally occur on pricate jets. ;-)

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
BJ,

You're wrong on a few points. Firstly, the building was not that well visable since it was pretty cloudy. The plane was following what they call VFR, there're flight paths that are used for sightseeing tours around the city. He was flying south on the east river and hit a building that is nearly on the river. 72nd street and York avenue are no where near where the WTC was. Air traffic contorl offered to hand him off to the control here in the city but he declined since he was just on a sight seing tour. They knew it was him because he and his passanger landed on the ground in front of the building along with about half the plane. He may not have been a very experienced pilot but he was deffinitly qualified.

The only weird thing about this is my neighorborhood in the west 70s had cops all over the place the night before. They had roadblocks up from 76st to 72st, all because they said two people were killed by a bus. They were up for a good few hours and it didn't seem like a normal accident. The significance of this area is that there is a major subway station on 72st, in fact it's a double station, one being modern and one being old as dirt, btu they both go to the 1,2,3 trains. I knew something was going to happen the next day.

My neighborhood is weird, there will be a hostage standoff with SWAT and everything and you won't hear about it on the news because it's such a yuppie area these days.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I learned that yes accidents do happen but when they show it over and over again on cnn..........

I don't trust cnn for a second and whatever they show on there has a purpose.

Isn't cnn's slogan ''the most trusted name in news'' ?

Well....... not for me....

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The showed it over and over agian on every channel as soon as it happened here in NYC. We didn't know who the pilot was until the late afternoon. Hell, we didn't even know if it was a plane or a helicopter for a few hours.

You can trust CNN as much as any other TV news media source. (which isn't saying much)

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
He blew Game 4. He couldn't take it....Suicide maybe????? I mean, is that soooo far out there compared to some I have read. There is no conspiracy here, move along...

I found it strange that his passport survived though, just like Atta's...just kidding..

Condolences to his family...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Shadowflux, thanks for the info. It's pretty interesting how sources are different from other sources because I got that information from CNN. That's why I commented on that. I can't believe you said that the clouds was an issue. How could their have been clouds on a 50-storey building and the plane was closer to the middle of the building? It's not liek you see clods covering half the building. It was visible enough for him to see where he was going, and he knew he was going too low. Also, if he had paid attention to his altitude, you really don't need to see. It will tell you when you are too low, and thus, he was.

I understand he was an unskilled polit and all. And he did press his emergency button before impact, so he was aware of the difficulties, it was just that he didn't get out in time and the parachute failed. What I had provided was just coeincidential. Just the fact that another plane crash occured 5 years and a month after 9/11 and how the dates are weird.

new topics

top topics

join