It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your thoughs will create reality OCT 17/06

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I've read many books that all indicate that your thoughts actually influence reality
and will manifest physically. Obviously this isn't as straight forward or else everybody would have millions of dollars and health and world peace and skinny and well you get the idea...

I found an interesting article on educate-yourself.org which also brings up the same point of view, except during this time, your thoughts will manifest into reality at a much accelerated rate.

Wishful thinking or a warning?

You decide.

===========================

Cosmic Trigger Event, October 17, 2006

educate-yourself.org...
September 25, 2006

Related:

More on Mission 1017 (Oct. 17) from Raphiem/Blue (includes note of caution) Oct. 5, 2006
educate-yourself.org...

Jumping Jayhosaffers! Pay Attention to October 17, 2006! (Oct. 4, 2006)
educate-yourself.org...

Subject: from YASMINE fatemi:URGENTCosmic Trigger Event 17thOct2006
Date: Mon, September 25, 2006 1:12 pm
To: Editor

Dear Ken,

Hope you are doing well, here is an important event coming in the cosmos (very rare), on the 17th oct 2006.

I wondered if you could share this, it could create another vantage point gathering as much GOOD intent as possible on this day.

Thanks (MESSAGE BELOW)

Sincerely,
Yasmine

A Cosmic Trigger Event will occur on the 17th of October 2006.

By Raphiem/Blue

This is the beginning, one of many trigger events to come between now and 2013. An ultraviolet (UV) pulse beam radiating from higher dimensions in universe-2 will cross paths with the Earth on this day. Earth will remain approximately within this UV beam for 17 hours of your time.

This beam resonates with the heart chakra, it is radiant fluorescent in nature, blue/magenta in color. Although it resonates in this frequency band, it is above the color frequency spectrum of your universe-1 which you, Earth articulate in. However due to the nature of your soul and soul groups operating from Universe-2 frequency bands it will have an effect.

The effect is every thought and emotion will be amplified intensely one million-fold. Yes, we will repeat, all will be amplified one millions time and more.

Every thought, every emotion, every intent, every will, no matter if it is good, bad, ill, positive, negative, will be amplified one million times in strength.

What does this mean ?

Since all matter manifest is due to your thoughts, i.e. what you focus on, this beam will accelerate these thoughts and solidify them at an accelerated rate making them manifest a million times faster than they normally would.

For those that do not comprehend. Your thoughts, what you focus on create your reality.

This UV beam thus can be a dangerous tool. For if you are focused on thoughts which are negative to your liking they will manifest into your reality almost instantly. Then again this UV beam can be a gift if you choose it to be.

Mission-1017 requires approximately one million people to focus on positive, benign, good willed thoughts for themselves and the Earth and Humanity on this day. Your thoughts can be of any nature of your choosing, but remember whatever you focus on will be made manifest in a relatively faster than anticipated time frame. To some the occurrences may almost be bordering on the miracle.

All we ask is positive thoughts of love, prosperity, healing, wealth, kindness, gratitude be focused on.

This UV beam comes into full affect for 17hrs on the 17th of October 2006.

No matter what time zone you are in the hours are approximately 10:17am on the 17th of October to 1:17am on the 18th of October.

The peak time will be 17:10 (5:10pm) on the 17th October.

You do not need to be in a meditative state through out this time, though that would be beneficial. The main key time no matter what time zone you are in will be the peak time of 17:10 (5:10 pm). Perhaps at this time if you can find a peaceful spot or location to focus. The optimum is out in the vicinity of grounded nature, likened to that of a large tree or next to the ocean waves.

Focus on whatever it is you desire. What is required for the benefit of all Earth and HUmanity is positive thoughts of loving nature.

We call this UV beam trigger event, "818" gateway.

Please forward this message to as many people as you know who will use this cosmic trigger event to focus positive, good willed thoughts.

We require approximately 1-million people across globe to actively participate in this event. Please use whatever communication mediums you have at your disposal. Reach out to as many people as possible. We require 1-million plus people at the least to trigger a shift for humanity from separation
and fragmentation to one of unification and oneness.

This is your opportunity to take back what is rightfully yours i.e. Peace and Prosperity for all Earth and Mankind.

Mission1017
Raphiem/Blue
========================
educate-yourself.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Quite interesting. There are a number of strange goings on in this sector of the universe.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this is for real, then this could provide irrefutable proof of the existence of the Law of Attraction / The Secret etc. On Oct 17, I'm going to chant "I wanna get laid" over and over... and if a hot babe doesn't land on my lap then I'll KNOW the whole thing is bull! If those thoughts amplified a million times can't be relayed to willing participants, then heaven knows how pitiful my everyday broken-down antennae is!

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   

This is the beginning, one of many trigger events to come between now and 2013. An ultraviolet (UV) pulse beam radiating from higher dimensions in universe-2 will cross paths with the Earth on this day. Earth will remain approximately within this UV beam for 17 hours of your time.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW--

More Metaphysical Hyper-speak. Fortunately, the principal is valid---but the methodology spoken of wreaks of non-knowledge, and so, Sux.

Quintar,

Your initial inquiry was "Do your thoughts influence your Reality?" the answer is , YES, they certainly do. The concept is really simple if you can wade through the foam.

There is only one "Natural Time", and that is "The Now". The idea we have of time, ticks on clocks, is an artificial construct. We form the next Now, ("the future"), of and by what we do, and THINK, in this one. In forming the next Now, our thoughts create an infinate number of "possible futures". Follow me, here. The reason this number is infinate is that each "new Now" contains all of the possibilities available in the Universe. Now, understand this in the light the the Universe is a very Dynamic construct, controlled by Natural Law. One of the Laws is that of Change. The Dynamic is that the Universe itself also Changes -Now to Now--such that it is always different--somewhat changed as Change progresses Time. FWIW there is a principal of science which backs this idea up, and it is called the Heisenberg Exclusion Principal. One of the aspects of the Heisenberg Principal is that no observer can make an observation (an experiment) without biasing it's results.

Basicly, what this boils down to is that, coupled with the now accepted UFT (Theory of Everything), you cannot move and interact dynamicly in Life without influencing the the Universe in which you live. The "new" UFT states, quite simply, that the Universe and the 4 physical Forces (which are a single Force) operates on Resonance--a fact which my own People have known, and worked with, for millinnia.

Understand, you, yourself, and All-Things, are a manifestation of Resonance. Our Senses are such that we only sense a small area of the Universal Spectrum of resonance. We are solid matter relative only to ourselves and our range of physical sense. Being made of Resonant Energy, you produce Resonant Energy by Thinking, and, because the Universe itself is Resonance--you CAN influence the Law of Change and make your own Reality in the "Nows-to-Come".

The trick to becoming adept at that is to first understand the concept and the knowledge of it, and them work on your own Awareness of it as a constant in your Life.IOW-- become Aware that it IS, indeed, a constant, whether you are aware of it.
It's going to happen anyway, and you need to make the best of it, and you actually can, if not for the World as a wole, then, at least, within your own Sphere of Influence
--yourself, those you touch, and the things you interact with. After that, you can direct your "intent".

Speaker--

This is and example of the "fluff" I was speaking of in another thread. If, indeed, the "nuage" represents a time when "secret knowledge" becomes available to everyone, then why on earth continue to veil it in stupid terminology like the above? It is Human Nature to shroud all that is in shades of Gray. But, the Reality of the Truth is that it is exceedingly simple--boiled to the essence, Things either Are, or, that Are NOT;"it" is, or, "it" is NOT--there simply and beautifully, is NO Gray.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
don't worry about it, thats a big heap of BS

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Circa
don't worry about it, thats a big heap of BS

Oh, Really?

Hmmm--I see your sig reads "Property of Jesus". My friend, if you truly believe that the above is "hype" then please explain to me how Prayer works and why you do it, beloning, as you do, to Jesus? Lets just re-word the question:" Does Prayer change your Reality?" Give me an answer, I'm interested--but--be very careful what you say--as, your Faith may be at stake------

[edit on 15-10-2006 by Ed Littlefox]

[edit on 15-10-2006 by Ed Littlefox]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I don`t know about the event on the 17th,but i totally agree with you when you say that our thought influence our life.
Its like we decide to be in a bad mood,and everything goes wrong...but when we decide to be positive things go welll.Its all about perspective.
I seem to remember reading about an experiment in NY where a group of people tried to focus on goodness in order to lower the cities crime level.

Aha,i found i link,but it appears the experiment took place in Cincinatti,not NY:

news.enquirer.com.../20060428/NEWS01/604280408/1056/rss02

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Nicley researched!

Thanks for that mate, very interesting.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by quintar
Cosmic Trigger Event, October 17, 2006

Well .. here we are. October 17. I'm thinking really good thoughts about hitting the power ball lottery in a big way.
I'll go buy my ticket in an hour or so. Wish me luck!

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I am visualising gigantic repltillian motherships over London,Paris and New York...
Anyone see them yet?
Also im visualising a mistake at my bank,and many zeros are being added to my account as i write.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is all fine and dandy, and I hope my thoughts make the world a better place. Just, as a warning in advance, whatever you do, don't call it Quantum Physics.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this is for real, then this could provide irrefutable proof of the existence of the Law of Attraction / The Secret etc. On Oct 17, I'm going to chant "I wanna get laid" over and over... and if a hot babe doesn't land on my lap then I'll KNOW the whole thing is bull!

Read some books about the "law of attraction" It doesn't work like that.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ed Littlefox

EWWWWWWWWWWWW--

More Metaphysical Hyper-speak. Fortunately, the principal is valid---but the methodology spoken of wreaks of non-knowledge, and so, Sux.

I agree totallly with you. If I'm not mistaken they didn't even say 10.17am whose time it starts. And more nonse... Why would celestial phenomena take our time into consideration? Why does it start at 10.17am??

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Either way, It doesn't really matter.
It's 18/10/2006, 01:32am here... and it looks like I'm still not the king of the world.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well im still not rich,and Pamela Anderson has yet to show up at my door.
So i think my thought process may be broken,or this thingy today isnt gonna happen.Oh well,good luck to everyone else with your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I love you all infinitely and eternally =) I am creating my reality today with my thoughts. I believe, believe with me, believe with us. Love is the most powerful force. The world falls off like a waterfall only to rest in a lake of serene peace below.

Infinite love and eternal peace.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Related thread on this subject that I have started and closed (because of this one being older)

Mission1017 (another one)

Another related thread here:

GATEWAY 818!!

[edit on 17-10-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
OMG

what kind of thughts are you people sending out. Pamela Anderson, riches, etc.

You can not go down the list like its christmas and just say i want this and that and thats it.
If your really want something... that thought needs to be in your thoughts and prayers 24/7. You have to want it to happen with your heart/soul.

This is one way of going about this:
Imagine someone you love is really sick... it puts you in this trance, where you feel emotional and emapthy toward that person and you are praying for them and sending out good thoughts. This is how its with heart and soul. You really HAVE TO MEAN IT.

I wish...
The mysteries of the universe are not in our grasp right now. Its impossible for us to know the true possibilities the universe is hiding. Maybe one day we shall know and that is what i wish for. ENLIGHTMENT

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
quote by theTRUTHtheWAY from the other thread:

Why should different time zones be an obsticle for the universe/god. If god/universe can keep count of the # of hairs on your head with no problems why should he have troubles with timezones.

Time zones only apply to us in this 3rd dimensional world. You and I dont know what time God/Universe goes by. For all we know our day could be 1 min in their time. Am i making any sense.

Truth,

It shouldn't be an obstacle at all. What I'm talking about is this. If this event is happening at the same time for everyone it wouldn't happen at 10:17am for the majority of people because of their time zone. That's a human interpretation. That's not the Universe. I would lend it more credence if they mentioned the different times that it would happen for different people depending on their timezone.

If a huge sun flare erupts, the particles would reach here at the same time. Not every hour on every other place depending on the time zone. The particles hit at 9am atlantic time, 8am eastern (without ddaylight savings time) 7am central.. etc... They are not going to sit outside the Earth's atmosphere and wait untill 9am hits in each of those places for it to come down into the atmosphere.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Universe/God work in mysterious ways bandit.
For all we know the people that said 10:17am could be off. What do we know? We think we know but we have no idea.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join