It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amerika! This is your fate!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Who does this JERK think he is? This scares me, but sadly, it's now common and buried news:

“I didn’t even know he was in town,” Howards says. “He was walking through the area shaking hands. Initially, I walked past him. Then I said to myself, ‘I can’t in good conscience let this opportunity pass by.’ So I approached him, I got about two feet away, and I said in a very calm tone of voice, ‘Your policies in Iraq are reprehensible.’ And then I walked away.”

But the Secret Service did not take kindly to his comment.“About ten minutes later, I came back through the mall with my eight-year-old son in tow,” Howards recalls, “and this Secret Service man came out of the shadows, and his exact words were, ‘Did you assault the Vice President?’ ”

“He grabbed me and cuffed my hands behind my back in the presence of my eight-year-old son and told me I was being charged with assault of the Vice President,”Howards recalls.

SOURCE

Sad, depressing, and scary.
~~~~~~~~~~~
removed All Caps in title

[edit on 12-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
He should have known better than to question authority. What country did he think he lived in where you can just flat out express displeasure with the executive branch's policies? Hah! He's lucky they didn't fit a cage around his head and fill it with rats. Maybe a few years in GITMO will teach him how to be a proper, patriotic Amerikan. They probably should take his son away since, as someone who would dare have the audicity to disagree with the vice president, he's obviously not a fit parent.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
yes yes this guy definately needs a couple of years of rehab in gitmo, daily dosage of waterboarding,...

.... i mean who does he think he is questioning Lord Cheney.... bow down slave, bow down !!!

Now where is this poster that thinks USA represents the pinacle of the free world

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Good thing he didn't throw a pie in his face. Here in Canada, that's frowned apon
Not as severe, but frowned on none-the less.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You want to hear something really creepy? President Bush flies into the airport at my college when he comes in to Texas; anyway, before he became President, people used to go into the woods next to the airport and shoot their guns, et cetera. Anyway, there is a student here at the college that said that one day, when the president flew in, he happen to be out in the woods and shot a bird. Well, now this is his story. He claims that he ran into a secret service member who pulled him to the side and the agent knew, get this:

* What his name was
* Where he lived
* Extended family members names
*License plate number
*How old he was
* Where he was born

It was crazy!!

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
yeah, sure thats all he said. uh mr. vice presindent your doing a bad job ok, thank you have a nice day.

please i bet he got carried away and said something dumb.

people make it seem like the government and there officials are some kind of demons running anything bad that ever happens in there lifes.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Did you heard his interview? You don't seems so, because I did. And it happened as it is written in the newspaper. Face the evidence and the truth, Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld and Rize think they are gods. I have a news for them, they are not.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Sounds like a misinterpretation of the event by the Secret Service. He walks to Cheney, makes a comment and walks away. No doubt the Secret Service probably thought he was making a threat of some kind. I'm certain people here are surprise he didn't get shot in the head afterwards since this country is suppose to be a facist state.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Sounds like a misinterpretation of the event by the Secret Service. He walks to Cheney, makes a comment and walks away. No doubt the Secret Service probably thought he was making a threat of some kind. I'm certain people here are surprise he didn't get shot in the head afterwards since this country is suppose to be a facist state.

Are you actually trying to justify the arrest of a man who calmly expressed his reasonable opinion to another man?

Now that is scary.

In a reasonable, rational world, the worst that should have happend was the secret service askes "Did you assualt the Vice President?", the man replies "No", and the agent askes the man to please come with him in order to clear the issue up.

NO ARREST SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE WITHOUT EVIDENCE!

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
ill give you a hint, if you do what deltaboy does you will never get arrested

just go along with the program and proceed to the nearest processing facility...

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Just keep your mouth shut and

do as you're told. All will be alright.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if you went to the vice president and gave him a compliment? "VC Cheney, I approve of what you're doing in the Middle East!"

Maybe you get a 'Get out of jail free card'!

new topics

top topics

join