It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scratches on the body in shapes!!!! Help please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hi, I was reading about Lucid's Abduction Experience, and i have a question that i cant seem to find much information out about, so i ask all of you.....
Do you know of anyone/stories or any sites that i can go on to find out about scratches left on the body but that are in particular shapes e.g. circle with a cross inside. Is this completely random and no one has heard of it or am i missing some very obvious place that covers this Please help me!!!! I appreciate anything you can tell me - thanks

[edit on 12-10-2006 by MumboJumbo]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I saw a show on TV recently about a family whose house was haunted and the ghost was leaving scratches on family members (especially the father). They even had video of the scratches occurring as they watched. They seemed to come from nowhere.

Maybe you should try to find a psychic who can determine if there's a ghost in the home.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
MumboJumbo, i couldn´t really determine from your thread if this is a subject of interest or actual experiences to you, if it is, could you post an image of the scratches?

I have seen medium´s doing channeling in which they have gotten their physics slightly altered taking "features" of the beeing they are channeling. Like feet getting swollen probably due to the channeled beeing having larger feet than the medium. I´m not sure what to think about...

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
No, well it is a friends personal experience (but I have seen them) she has been waking up with scratches as described above and its slightly freaking her out!!! As a member of ATS I just wanted to see if anyone else knows any thing about this or had similar experiences and what they think it is. I will ask her about putting an image of them on but she’s pretty shy – sorry I know this doesn’t help much. This subject wasn’t of particular interest of mine until this happened recently but now it is,

new topics

top topics

join