It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Strangest UFO Pics TAken Today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Seriously, it sorta looks like one of those TRANSFORMERS due to the way it changes in shape.... lol

[edit on 12-10-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You are not crazy as I was thinking it resembled some kind of transformer myself.

What is this "blue stream theory"? Bueller, anyone...?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Here's a link to project blue beam, there should be more links at the bottom of the first post

Project Blue Beam

Basically what this project consists of is 3d holographic images projected to make people think that either an alien invasion is happening, the second coming of christ, or some type of major disaster (ie asteroid) is occuring. When this happens and everyone believes it, the government is free to implement marshall law without most of the resistance from the people.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
it could be some sort of craft like this one
www.airport-int.com...
thanks for the pic
as for getting a better quality pic
well i spent 300 bucks on my camera and thats alot for me and again if people are waiting for detailed photo of a ufo its not going to happen unless the ufo is low enough that you can touch it
i know they are not the best pics but you have to work with what you have

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I noticed the images you posted are linked to photobucket, is it possible for you to zoom in on the originals on your comp and then re upload to photobucket. Photobucket automatically resizes images when they are uploaded.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Yeah, congratulations, more blurry dots, give yourself a pat on the back.

Knock it off, Implosion. Try to respect Cyrax for the work he's done here.

Personally I think you should study your camera in great depth and become proficient in getting large clear shots. Then we can examine something with more detail.. you're definitely seeing something though.

Keep it up.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You have voted CYRAX for the Way Above Top Secret award.

Simply because you always back your posts up, have clear answers and arn't a complete nut.

Fair play to you!

Brilliant pictures, I am truly struck with confusion at what it could be.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Thank you Zanzibar

it is strange what ever it is

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Good job CYRAX! Very interesting pics. It does resemble some sort of high altitude balloon. Keep it up

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I could see how this could actually be a disc shaped craft. If the energy field or frequency of the object was changing, the spiral energy pulse coming out of the center, as described by some ufologists on the Nasa/Tether videos, then this could be images of the brief moment where the frequency is being changed to transcend through dimensional layers - where ufos change from quantum time/space travel into the 3 dimensions we all are familiar with.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Isn´t it somehow similar to this one ?

serqueira.com.br...

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
^^^
that pic looks sort of the same though it is much closer
this pic reminds of a robotic scorpion
i54.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
heres some robotic scorpions they look very similiar to the pics i took
www.robo-erectus.org...
i54.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I was out all day, just put photos into three groups:
from post one, the close ups and all originals.

2233-3 has a violet blue cloud above that hides a possible
triangle craft, see two darker circles in cloud

The Strangest UFO Pics TAken Today

these pics were taken today
City:Sydney
Time of Event :Around 2:20pm (not sure)
Duration of Event:about 5min
Shape of Object(s):Unknown
Short Description of UFO Event:
caught something reflecting light it was flying or moving up and down not taking a straight path then it was stationery for several minutes until till it dissapeared
it was extremely high it seemed it was floating untill it was stationery could this be a weather ballon?
because we can rule out the aeroplane,helicopter,normal ballons,birds insectecs etc
the pictures look like some sort of creature
any help would be great
cheers
Cyrax

The new configuration seems to be testing the side thrustors, the red (
possible red glow from hydrogen ) central part must be the main force against
gravity. The bright glow on the sides is just wasted if it stayed in one place.

Basic levitation would assume xy plane of the floor to oppose gravity in
negative z direction by a positive z force from x magfield and y space
current. Any extra currents surrounding the craft would get caught in
a disk of bright light. xy plane motion is also possible.

This is my assumption of some sort of magnertic force field.

Why did ufos go from one bright light to multiple light craft, it might not
be as controlable as they, who are they, want it to be.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
thanks Telsa for the info even if i cant understand it all lol

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I see Cyrax is back to fireing car keys, earings and small trinkets into the air and taking pics of them again. Keep up the amazing work... your pics are awsome!!

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo
I see Cyrax is back to fireing car keys, earings and small trinkets into the air and taking pics of them again. Keep up the amazing work... your pics are awsome!!

the troll is here
not for long
welcome to my ignore list with all your sad friends

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by photobug

Originally posted by Human Defense
Blue Beam technology. Thanx for the up close look at the soon coming staged alien invasion by the illuminati.

No offense to CYRAX. But to belive an alien invasion from a blurry picture blown up 1000% is a little crazy. And another poster thinking the aliens put their face on the craft so we would know what they look like..... I have no problems asking for comments about an image or even possibilities, but I do have a problem with people distorting reality to fit their beliefs. The reality of this picture is that there is no way of telling what it is becuase of the technical shortcomings of CYRAX equipment.

Do you know what "Staged" means??? It means fake!! I am not saying it's aliens!! I am saying it's a hologram! And if you read the entire thread you would know there is evidence of blue beam!! Look on the second page dumbass. There is a whole link to it. I am not sure if you're criticizing me or what but that's how I took it so sorry if you're complimenting. How could I be distoring reality if there is evidence?? You sound like the illuminati to me. Another one of their tricks. They make an account on ATS an say anything that is real is fake. Like you are now. Nice try if you are the illuminati. You guys have been doing this for awhile now eh?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
people like photobug are quick to judge but photobug what do you bring to the forum??
all you bring is hate

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I know this topic is not really open for this but I need some insight, I did not get any pictures and I am a skeptic when it comes to these things. For about the last month whenever I go to sleep it feels as though something comes over me and is taking me over, I finally told my mom about it and should to me to say "I call upon my savior the lord jesus christ to rebuke you satan" seconds later a light that was neon green zoomed in front of me and what I saw was what looked to be some high tech plane. In the majority of my dreams I am flying around and i kid you not, could this feeling I have be me being abducted, I could really use your helps and your prayers to fend off whatever this is, today when I was flying around and when I was flying around it was fast, My stomach was hurting and it felt like someone was wrapped around me. I have no sources and I have no proof, so what I say here is solely based off my word.

ALL INSIGHTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED, and to make things weirder this only happens when I sleep in my bed, if I go to the couch in the living room this does not happen.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join