It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Strangest UFO Pics TAken Today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
these pics were taken today
City:Sydney
Time of Event :Around 2:20pm (not sure)
Duration of Event:about 5min
Shape of Object(s):Unknown
Short Description of UFO Event:
caught something reflecting light it was flying or moving up and down not taking a straight path then it was stationery for several minutes until till it dissapeared
it was extremely high it seemed it was floating untill it was stationery could this be a weather ballon?
because we can rule out the aeroplane,helicopter,normal ballons,birds insectecs etc
the pictures look like some sort of creature
any help would be great
cheers
Cyrax
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
my view
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...
i54.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Can you not increase the size of the pictures at source? It doesn't take a lot of zooming before they are just pixels. It really is hard to say what they might be, birds? Planes? Or the mother ship? I don't know.

On a side note, do you think you could stop naming these posts TODAY? They last for longer than one day you know, and I don't know how many times I've clicked on another of your threads marked today, it really does get rather annoying.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I agree with everything Implosion said. Those pictures are nothing unless you can post a better quality.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
On a side note, do you think you could stop naming these posts TODAY? They last for longer than one day you know, and I don't know how many times I've clicked on another of your threads marked today, it really does get rather annoying.
it tells you when the thread was started

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
How about using the date instead? When it comes up on the recent posts list, there is no reference. How do we know if it actually was today when we see it, or two weeks ago? Come on, I know you can figure that much out for yourself.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Funny, how it's got what looks like an alien head in it, almost like it's an alien personel (ahem, er...alienel) sky scooter, or something, or perhaps, if it is indeed alien, they are trying to show who they are.
Or maybe it just looks like an alien head?

Interesting!

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
and how does this help id the pic

instead of complaining why dont you try and help since this thread is not about putting the dates on the title

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Toadmund your right
to me it looks like a robot from the matrix

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Nice pics Cyrax, but I think posting the full original pictures would be best. What kind of camera you using, how man megpix and all that...... Is it Kodak?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Thanks xfiles
the camera is a KODAK EASYSHARE Z7590 Zoom Digital Camera
heres a link with the detail of ther camera
www.kodak.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
and how does this help id the pic

instead of complaining why dont you try and help since this thread is not about putting the dates on the title

Yeah, congratulations, more blurry dots, give yourself a pat on the back.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
thanks Implosion
for nothing so it looks like you came here just to be a ass
SAD

welcome to my ignore list

[edit on 12-10-2006 by CYRAX]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It looks like a popped mylar ballon

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ah! nice camera....very good for hunting UFO's i bet, the 10X optical zoom comes in handy as well...... It looks like you could add another zoom lens on there too.... nice.

It does video! did you video it?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
For what its worth man, i always appreciate your pics. It looks to me like one of those "indefinate" shaped blobs that we keep getting on STS missions. Ive ssen footage of something similar over mexico but they turned into spheres. Was it moving at the time? Were you able to see it clearly with the naked eye? And lastly, how do you always spot these things?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
CYRAX you must have your camera set on it's lowest setting, 5 MP pictures are much bigger than ones you posted. Thanks for posting them all.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beyonddeath
For what its worth man, i always appreciate your pics. It looks to me like one of those "indefinate" shaped blobs that we keep getting on STS missions. Ive ssen footage of something similar over mexico but they turned into spheres. Was it moving at the time? Were you able to see it clearly with the naked eye? And lastly, how do you always spot these things?

thanks Beyonddeath

yes it was moving and i believed it was morphing into different shapes
no i was not able to see it clearly with the naked eye though i used binoculars and what i saw was a sphere but i am shortsighted so my eyes are not that good with detail
the easiest answere
look up everyday
sometimes you wont see anything for weeks but simetimes some will come
Xfiles as for the pics i dont know why they are not comming bigger the setting i used was for long distance pics
thanks anyways

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join