It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cory Lidle's passport found on the street.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
A tragic event. This man's identification was recovered because he fell from the plane. Our thoughts should go out to his family and friends.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
A couple of things here.

It is my understanding that it was Lidle's pilot's logbook that was found. You are required by Federal law to have your logbook in the plane with you at all times.

I don't know the accuracy of the passport bit on 9-11, but passports and documents in leather wallets have a history of surviving explosions quite well. If you were telling me that Lidel's passport or logbook was found intact in the apartment after the fire was extingushed I'd say you were nuts, but if they were blown clear then there is no reason that they shouldn't have survived intact.

By the way it was Steinbrenner who said "Pull it"

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
you know I vageuly remember something about the roswell crash- supposadly the passport of narktar vern 7 was found and they confirmed it was a grey!

I know passports are made of a special material... but this is just rediculous. Anyone remember Atta's passport supposadly being found at the trade center?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Slap Nuts drop it dude,

You're a 9/11 CT'er, you push your agenda in vein of the victims every single day.

So stop being such a hypocrit and push your agenda elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
That's pretty unfair. Basically you're saying shut ya mouth and stop questioning your government. Fascism in action folks...

Why do you think Bush said what is in your sig? Because he's got nothing to hide and doesn't care what people think, because he's a true Christian patriot right?

This is a discussion forum and you don't have the power to decide what should and shouldn't be discussed. Don't tread on my freedom of speech, what little is left of it.

9-11 needs to be discussed until we get get to the bottom of it, whatever that may be.
You think the government should be above reproach? You think it's wrong to question them? Do you like freedom? Do you know what freedom is? Do you let the government own your thoughts? Maybe you should read and understand your own constitution, just a thought.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The small plane didn't even enter the building. It crumbled up on the outside and fell to the ground. Everything in the plane was found on the ground. It wasn't some massive fireball like 911, nor did the plane sink into the building like 911. It was like crashing a kite into a brick wall.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
That's pretty unfair. Basically you're saying shut ya mouth and stop questioning your government. Fascism in action folks...

Why do you think Bush said what is in your sig? Because he's got nothing to hide and doesn't care what people think, because he's a true Christian patriot right?

This is a discussion forum and you don't have the power to decide what should and shouldn't be discussed. Don't tread on my freedom of speech, what little is left of it.

9-11 needs to be discussed until we get get to the bottom of it, whatever that may be.
You think the government should be above reproach? You think it's wrong to question them? Do you like freedom? Do you know what freedom is? Do you let the government own your thoughts? Maybe you should read and understand your own constitution, just a thought.

Oh please!

I said it is damn unfair to say that someone is using the death of another to prove a point. You guys do it every single day. You even did it before in this thread just blatantly ASSUMING that the press spun the story in relation to the Atta passport. You need proof to back that up before you can claim it. Some of you go so far as to say these people don't exist or that they are alive working for the government.

I put the George Bush quote in my sig because I agree with what he said. If George Clooney said it I'd still put it there.

Your free speech hasn't changed. You can still slander bullcrap anywhere you want. Which is what you clearly do. 9/11 "truth seekers" have the nerve to use their free speech at the memorial services of the victims. A day where men and woman greive for their lost regardless of all the politics involved. And you're telling me you don't have free speech?

You can discuss 9/11 all you want but my quote was directed at slap nuts moving his statement to a more appropriate thread. I said nothing about removing it from ATS.

As for questioning the government - Go ahead! In fact in encourage it. But when your questions are answered on more than one occasion you can't just ignore them and continue to ask the same questions.

And the constitution? I am Australian mate. You have no right to assume everyone here is American and if you do it shows how ignorant you really are. In fact if you ignorant CTer's looked a little to the left you'd see that my location is Sydney, Australia.

I'm not sticking up for any government, organisation or military... I'm just trying to convey what I think is right. Just like you guys.

So again, save your crap for another thread.

[edit on 14/10/2006 by doctorfungi]

[edit on 14/10/2006 by doctorfungi]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
And the constitution? I am Australian mate. You have no right to assume everyone here is American and if you do it shows how ignorant you CT'ers really are. In fact if you ignorant CTer's looked a little to the left you'd see that my location is Sydney, Australia.

Maybe you are not aware, but Australia has a constitution too.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, I think you should really remove the words "ignorant CTer's" from your post. I and I'm sure others are offended by it.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
And mabey you are not aware that ANOK used the term 'constitution' in referrence to the United States constitution being effected by the actions of the US government post 9/11.

I am fully aware that my country has a constitution. I have noticed no difference to daily life since 9/11... so if ANOK was actually talking about the Australian constitution he would have been wrong. The Anti-Terror laws over here haven't affected anyone other than people plotting actions against this great nation.

Sorry for referring to all CT'ers as ignorant. That was my mistake and the comment was directed at ANOK. There are alot of decent Conspiracy Theorists out there who aren't ignorant. My mistake.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

And mabey you are not aware that ANOK used the term 'constitution' in referrence to the United States constitution being effected by the actions of the US government post 9/11.

You are right, I am not aware. Maybe because he didn't reference the United States constitution. Actually he said "Maybe you should read and understand your own constitution".

Also, the USA's constitution hasn't changed.

Sorry for referring to all CT'ers as ignorant. That was my mistake and the comment was directed at ANOK. There are alot of decent Conspiracy Theorists out there who aren't ignorant. My mistake.

You still shouldn't direct insults at anyone, and I'm certain you could be warned for doing so by the moderators.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slice
You are right, I am not aware. Maybe because he didn't reference the United States constitution. Actually he said "Maybe you should read and understand your own constitution".

I think he was referring to my own constition as the US constitution. Why would an Australian study their own constitution in relation to 9/11 and George Bush?

You still shouldn't direct insults at anyone, and I'm certain you could be warned for doing so by the moderators.

Calling someone ignorant is hardly an insult worthy of warning. Calling someone a "10 year old fruitcake" is a direct attpempt at an insult with the intent to offend. Calling someone ignorant because they missed a simple fact is highly different.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I think he was referring to my own constition as the US constitution. Why would an Australian study their own constitution in relation to 9/11 and George Bush?

It's not in relation to 911 or George Bush, it is in relation to ALL governments suppressing our freedom of speech. You told someone to "stop being such a hypocrit and push your agenda elsewhere." So ANOK compared you to governments (that includes the Australian government) trying to take away constitutional rights. This is about YOU telling someone to go elsewhere, not about Bush and 911.

Calling someone ignorant is hardly an insult worthy of warning. Calling someone a "10 year old fruitcake" is a direct attpempt at an insult with the intent to offend. Calling someone ignorant because they missed a simple fact is highly different.

People have been warned for calling other people ignorant, because they lacked certain knowledge, I have seen it before.

Basically you are calling someone stupid.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It was NOT Atta's passport!!!!!!!!!!

Why -- more than 5 years later -- do people who are apparently doing serious research still get this completely wrong?

Arrggggghh!!!!!!

It was Satam M. A. al-Suqami's passport.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join