It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cory Lidle's passport found on the street.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Link

Lidle's passport was found on the street, according to a federal official, speaking to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity. It was not immediately clear who was at the controls and who was the second person aboard.

Is that possible? I mean theres an explosion and a large fire and his passport survives. Must be a govt. conspiracy involved. After all Mohammed Atta's passport survived as well.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hmmmm 'federal' official and anonymous....Could they be spinning this story to bolster the Atta passport story? Wouldn't put it passed them.

[edit on 11/10/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Are you serious? Are you really comparing this:

With this:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I wonder why he would have his passport on him
Was he flying to Canada or something....

sounds like spin to me

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The Radio report I heard said "Drivers License".
And not passport..

I wonder which it really was?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
I wonder why he would have his passport on him
Was he flying to Canada or something....

sounds like spin to me

I was thinking the same thing. Why else would he have a passport on him?

Second, I simply find it odd they seem to be really pushing this finding his "passport". Id go with driversliscence, but honestly, I really wonder if they found anything at all. You never know.

Amazing, all these indestructable undamaged passports. Why dont they make the planes out of the same stuff as these passports?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
he probably was carrying the passport because he had it for use during the baseball season....the season ended and he was going home to Florida for the
long 'off season'.
What'd you expect, him to 'overnight' the passport to his Florida address?

i know i keep an insurance card & the registration for the van in a plastic protector on one of the flip down sun visors in the Van.
Maybe Lidle kept his documents on a visor in the cockpit? ~strike 1! ~

what has me wondering....at takeoff there was supposed chatter that he reported fuel problems at takeoff,
if that problem persisted, just why was someone piloiting between buildings?
instead of getting over to the river only 10s of yards to the left of the flightpath, where the plane could ditch without significant damage to others??

maybe the pilot had a stroke or something? then crashed when out of control?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Is that possible? I mean theres an explosion and a large fire and his passport survives. Must be a govt. conspiracy involved. After all Mohammed Atta's passport survived as well.

Is it also possible for a building to survive a direct plane impact without imploding into itself?

[edit on 11-10-2006 by etshrtslr]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Hmmmm 'federal' official and anonymous....Could they be spinning this story to bolster the Atta passport story? Wouldn't put it passed them.

[edit on 11/10/2006 by ANOK]

I agree with this. Its like saying, "SEE! We told you so! A passport can survive a huge burst of flames and a 50 foot fall and we can find within the hour everytime just like we did with Atta's passport."

It's not a coincidence. It's one of the U.S. secret black projects 'How to discover destroyed passports from a plane crash'. You would be amazed at what the gov can do.

BPI

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I heard larry silverstein was at a nearby location. He went ahead and told them to "pull it." When reached for comment, Condoloeezza Rice said she wasnt sure what was going on yet.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by BPI]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Probably a bit of a stretch to say the gov was involved in this one... to prove a passport could surive a plane crash/explosion?

The guys' bodies were found on the ground below. A passport could easily pop out with them.

www.nbc10.com...

Both bodies were found on the street below, and the plane's engine was found in one of the apartments turned into a four-alarm inferno by the crash, Bloomberg said.

What I really find fascinating (and disturbing) about this is how fast the story broke. Once again, we have law enforcement officials feeling that its OK to leak news as long as they are anonymous.

Although Mayor Michael Bloomberg declined to identify the victims, a law enforcement official in Washington, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Lidle was aboard the plane.

and...

Lidle's passport was found on the street, according to a federal official speaking to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

That's two "officials" puking information that would get them fired or at least reprimanded on the basis of anonymity.

How does this enstill our trust in them?

Were Lidle's next of kin even notified prior to seeing this on CNN?

Why have I gone so far off topic from the original post in this thread

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I don't think anyone is saying the gov were in on the accident, BUT they could easily use the event to their advantage...Again 'anonymous federal agent'...Why anonymous? A risk to national security? lol. More like so no one can question the 'agent' under oath or something.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
As this was going on today this line kept popping up in my head, “I want this country to realize that we stand on the edge of oblivion. I want everyone to remember why they need us!

It wasn't a terrorist event but it sure made everyone feel like it was 9/11 all over again.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
i wonder if something was happening somewhere else while all this attention was focussed on a seemingly unrelated incident uptown. a small plane flying into a building had authorities scrambling personnel across the country. were the authorities out wild goose chasing while the fox slipped into the henhouse?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
I don't think anyone is saying the gov were in on the accident, BUT they could easily use the event to their advantage...Again 'anonymous federal agent'...Why anonymous? A risk to national security? lol. More like so no one can question the 'agent' under oath or something.

Good points. I agree... I don't think anyone said the government was in on making this happen. I really meant to say that I really don't think its too far fetched to say that the passport just fell with the passenger upon impact, and it was found on the scene nearby by a law official who has friends in the media that buy him lattes and doughnuts in exchange for leaking tidbits of information.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
he probably was carrying the passport because he had it for use during the baseball season....the season ended and he was going home to Florida for the
long 'off season'.
What'd you expect, him to 'overnight' the passport to his Florida address?

i know i keep an insurance card & the registration for the van in a plastic protector on one of the flip down sun visors in the Van.
Maybe Lidle kept his documents on a visor in the cockpit? ~strike 1! ~

uh ok I guess.....like I said Why would he need a passport?...US citizens don't need a passport to goto Canada ? do they? I thought all you needed was a drivers lincense. You would think if he had a passport on him that it would have been in his luggage.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
of course this is being use to booster the "Atta passport founded at 9/11" due to the simple fact that nothing else was name.(driver's license, pilot license, pack of cigarettes, etc). Those things didn't get name of TV. Wonder why? That's why 9/11 continue to mention within the story.

He was an AMERICAN not a foriegner so why bring up his PASSPORT in the media?

Talk about REACHING.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Comparing this accident to 9/11 is ridiculous. Lidle's plane essentially bounced off the building and fell to the street... along with all of its contents. I'm sure they recovered a great deal more than just his passport. If that is indeed what they found. The big differences between this accident and 9/11:

- Lidle's plane was traveling maybe 100kts compared to 400+kts.

- Small, light-weight plane vs. huge very heavy plane

- This time we actually recovered plane wreckage

- The single iron/alloy engine was recovered in this accident whereas the 4 steel/titanium engines from 9/11 vaporized

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Link

Lidle's passport was found on the street, according to a federal official, speaking to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity. It was not immediately clear who was at the controls and who was the second person aboard.

You are a really upstanding guy to use this death to foreward your agenda.

VERY LIGHT AIRCRAFT basically BOUNCES off of the building an leaves a debris pile .000000001% the size of the WTC disaster and a PASSPORT is found WITH IS BODY... No difference there???

What kind of JERK would use this totally non-parallel story to advance their stupid agendaa of PROVING a govenment HOAX?

Your true colors have now been shown. This post will haunt you at ATS as long as I am around.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts

You are a really upstanding guy to use this death to foreward your agenda.

O really? Its a simple question about a passport that survived the plane crash impacting into the building. And in any case, people have use peoples deaths to press their agenda on this website, so don't start talking like its something new.

What kind of JERK would use this totally non-parallel story to advance their stupid agendaa of PROVING a govenment HOAX?

There must be a lot of jerks on this dicussion forum then, eh?

Your true colors have now been shown. This post will haunt you at ATS as long as I am around.

If you expect me to go into a corner and cry in shame, it ain't gonna work. Are you expecting to put a curse on me or something? I pretty much show no concern how long you are going to be around here...seriously.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join