It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane crash in Ny(9/11 related)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Todays plane crash in Ny has a few odd similarities.
First off if you flip 9/11/01 you get 10/11/6,which is an odd coincedence.

But the thing that caught my attention today was they discovered the New York Yankees catcher Corey Lidle,was the pilot of the plane,and how do they know that you ask?Because they found his passport lying on the street.Does that sound familiar?So does this now mean that the supper tough substance,know as paper,can survive a plane crash?And a ball of fire?This would be the second time that this has occured.
Im just pointing out these wierd little things.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Corey Lidle, is he a member of Al Qaeda or is he apart of the global cabal for world domination?

this is a tragic accident, and fireballs tend to happen in nearly all plane crashes, you know that right? explosions?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Corey Lidle, is he a member of Al Qaeda or is he apart of the global cabal for world domination?

this is a tragic accident, and fireballs tend to happen in nearly all plane crashes, you know that right? explosions?

I agree,this is a traggic accident,was just pointing out the odd things about this event.I dont believe Corey was part of anything except piloting a broke plane.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just wait for an officail report to come back. Sound like it will be a mini 9/11 what with the date and the passport.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Um, 9/11/01 flipped backward is 10/11/09 Sooo.. uh.. ok you lost me?

[edit on 10/11/2006 by Rockpuck]

[edit on 10/11/2006 by Rockpuck]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm curious to know who was in the plane with him. I hope there wasn't any kind of altercation that took place in the plane and caused it to crash. According to the news there was only one other person in the plane besides the pilot.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Passport? Coming out of the woodwork I see.....umm the plane was registered to him. THATS why they think it was him.

CX

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Can you post a link to show where it says they found his passport in the street? The news channels were saying that the plane hit the building and fell into the street and the ID number on the wing showed them who the plane was registered to. Shortly after it was ascertained that it was the pilot named that was flying it.

Why would he be needing his passport? Was he flying out of the country? Or is that something someones added for drama?

CX.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There is an existing thread on the topic of today's plane crash in NYC.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

Closing ...

top topics

join