It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 & The Photon Belt

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The Photon belt is a band of light which the earth pases through every 11,000 years.Every being on this planet is changing at the moleculer level.Yes,your dna is changing as is does every 11,000 years. im not going to ramble on.. but do your own reasearch on "the photon belt".In the year 2012the photon belt will it us at fullforce.NASA reasearcher know of this its even on their website but they state that they really do not know the outcome of this bandof energy.I would like to know others thoughts on this issue!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.geocities.com...

or simply google search "photon belt"

life seems to be becoming more surreal every day,dreamlike almost.

Mod Edit: All Caps Title– Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/10/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have read alot of this stuff from the sources you posted and from others and frankly I find it facinating.
If you look at the dates most of the stuff was written in the early to mid 90's and alot of predictions were made.
Yet here we are 6 years away from 2012 when alot of this stuff was supposed to be happening from 1999 on and I have yet to see one prediction come true.
I do think 2012 is of some significance from a spiritual perspective.... to many indigenous socities have had similar beliefs going back 1000's of years about somthing happening on or about 2012.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by delldesktop5566
The Photon belt is a band of light which the earth pases through every 11,000 years.Every being on this planet is changing at the moleculer level.Yes,your dna is changing as is does every 11,000 years. im not going to ramble on.. but do your own reasearch on "the photon belt".In the year 2012the photon belt will it us at fullforce.NASA reasearcher know of this its even on their website but they state that they really do not know the outcome of this bandof energy.I would like to know others thoughts on this issue!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.geocities.com...

or simply google search "photon belt"

life seems to be becoming more surreal every day,dreamlike almost.

It is indeed true that there are some changes going on within the human body. I am not sure if it's due to the approach of 2012, evolution or the genetically modified foods and drinks we consume,but there is indeed a change occurring.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
the photon belt hitting us is not a gradual thing,it will happen withi the blink of an eye.2012 has not hit yet-

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by delldesktop5566
the photon belt hitting us is not a gradual thing,it will happen withi the blink of an eye.2012 has not hit yet-

"In the twinkling of an eye, all shall be changed."

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Is it possible that our controllers also play with our timeline? Maybe the date isn't what you think it is and 2012 is valid but they keep moving the starting gate.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Is it possible that our controllers also play with our timeline? Maybe the date isn't what you think it is and 2012 is valid but they keep moving the starting gate.

Actually, there are theories that there has been some manipulation of the timeline. I don't know if your a believer in the bible code thing,I personally think the jury is still out on that, but there is supposed to be a nuclear war this year. Now,if the powers that be have manipulated the timeline for that "holocaust," then it also stands to reason that they would manipulate it in regards to 2012. After all, 2012 marks the fall of the present world system; the powers that be would certainly want to delay that for as long as they could.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Actually, there are theories that there has been some manipulation of the timeline. I don't know if your a believer in the bible code thing,I personally think the jury is still out on that, but there is supposed to be a nuclear war this year. Now,if the powers that be have manipulated the timeline for that "holocaust," then it also stands to reason that they would manipulate it in regards to 2012. After all, 2012 marks the fall of the present world system; the powers that be would certainly want to delay that for as long as they could.

I can see possibility of the timeline being manipulated on earth.....however if 2012 is about the earth moving into the photon belt which is far out in the galaxy I fail to recognize how the timeline could be manipulated......that would imply the orbit of the solar system would have to be either slowed down or speeded up....but then again given the discussion on the other thread that all matter is just a creation of the mind so given that anything is possible

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

I can see possibility of the timeline being manipulated on earth.....however if 2012 is about the earth moving into the photon belt which is far out in the galaxy I fail to recognize how the timeline could be manipulated......that would imply the orbit of the solar system would have to be either slowed down or speeded up....but then again given the discussion on the other thread that all matter is just a creation of the mind so given that anything is possible

Well, there are so many different theories concerning reality and what reality implies that it's really hard to put anything into a nice cozy box. Now, I don't know if you're familiar with the digital reality theory or not, but basically states that we are all just in this huge computer system and someone/something is trying to get phi into an 8 bit selection.

Anyway, following that line of thinking, if the universe is indeed just a computer program running, then it is quite possible that the creator, the programs operator, has decided to "fiddle" with the universal timeline. Hence,would filter down to the powers that be on earth and instill into their mind to manipulate the timeline here on earth.

Of course, any acceptance of the digital theory of the universe throws "free will" directly out the window because it implies that we don't do what we want to, but what we have been programmed to do.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Of course, any acceptance of the digital theory of the universe throws "free will" directly out the window because it implies that we don't do what we want to, but what we have been programmed to do.

Im not familiar with the theory is it anything like what a quantum compter could be if ever built?

Anytime you take freewill out of the equation I get uncomfortable with the notion. With that being said and I do belive that on this plain of existance we could have limited freewill and on a higher plain or our spiritual selfs outside of these bodies have total freewill.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Anytime you take freewill out of the equation I get uncomfortable with the notion. With that being said and I do belive that on this plain of existance we could have limited freewill and on a higher plain or our spiritual selfs outside of these bodies have total freewill.

Well,to be honest, I am not really a big believer in "free will". I will tell you why. I can not think of a circumstance where one can do whatever he/she really wants to do. Too many of our decisions hinge on circumstance for there to really be a such of a thing as "free will". That has been my take for quite some time now. Now I am not implying that we are mindless robots roaming around,I'm just saying our choices are too limited for "free will" to really be much of a factor.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well,to be honest, I am not really a big believer in "free will". I will tell you why. I can not think of a circumstance where one can do whatever he/she really wants to do. Too many of our decisions hinge on circumstance for there to really be a such of a thing as "free will". That has been my take for quite some time now. Now I am not implying that we are mindless robots roaming around,I'm just saying our choices are too limited for "free will" to really be much of a factor.

I believe you and I both believe in reincarnation.....As I was trying to express in my previous post I believe the true freewill comes from our our spirit in its plain or more correctly density or vibration of existance... our trueselves.

When we reincarnate freewill here on this density is limited or nonexistant simpily because we decided in the higher density before we reincarnated what this experience was going to be.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I believe you and I both believe in reincarnation.....As I was trying to express in my previous post I believe the true freewill comes from our our spirit in its plain or more correctly density or vibration of existance... our trueselves.

When we reincarnate freewill here on this density is limited or nonexistant simpily because we decided in the higher density before we reincarnated what this experience was going to be.

True. However, doesn't it seem to make sense that we make our decisions over there because of the way the universe is actually designed?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

I totally agree based on two principles: one the power of darkness ruling over the earth and humanity and controlling it for own purposes and two the purpose inherent in all design and creation. Everything designed is designed to purpose and serves that purpose.

I see you are a follower of Christ.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

I see you are a follower of Christ.

I certainly try to be. I am not an orthodox Christian by any means,but I do believe in Jesus Christ and what his true teachings are.

[edit on 12-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

True. However, doesn't it seem to make sense that we make our decisions over there because of the way the universe is actually designed?

I agree we do make our decisions over there....could you please elaborate on how the design of the universe necessitates us making our decision over there? I think the over there is the real there and where we are at now is the illusional there we created from the real there....make sense?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I agree we do make our decisions over there....could you please elaborate on how the design of the universe necessitates us making our decision over there? I think the over there is the real there and where we are at now is the illusional there we created from the real there....make sense?

It makes perfect sense. Let's say physicality is illusion,as I suspect it by and large to be. Now, in order for one to operate in this illusion that we participate in, there are certain guidelines. One of the guidelines is that the decisionss granted to us have already been determined before we were even born.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It makes perfect sense. Let's say physicality is illusion,as I suspect it by and large to be. Now, in order for one to operate in this illusion that we participate in, there are certain guidelines. One of the guidelines is that the decisionss granted to us have already been determined before we were even born.

I agree with that and I would just like to add that we come here with a purpose or a mission that is decided over there but its veiled from us once we are here and the purpose of the veiling or forgetting is to able to make the illusional reality as real as possible.....otherwise if we knew the lessons would not be learned.....much like having the answers to an exam before taking it.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

to many indigenous socities have had similar beliefs going back 1000's of years about somthing happening on or about 2012.

Sorry I know I'm not supposed to post one liners, but name more than two seperate such societies?

Thanks.

Rob.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
@ d60944

You have a point. I only know of the Mayans who have a belief in something happening in 2012. However, considering how in depth their calendar was, it seems to me that their belief should be heavilt weighted.

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 12-10-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join