It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are recent events horrible for NWO progress? or...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I was reading one of the Watson brother's ideas at prisonplanet.com and he went on to say how the recent nuclear test by North Korea was horrible for the NWO's progress. The US says that the test didn't go as well as planned- or wasn't fully to NK's predictions. However, many countries say the test was perfect. The day after the test, the US said the NK test was unverified in their eyes at the time, despite massive earthquakes reported in the region. How come we are the only country doubting this? Is there a hidden agenda here?

NK has the bomb. Iran does not have the bomb, and will not for quite some time no matter how hard they try to speed it up- as well, they openly say they want nuclear technology for peaceful purposes. The US wants to attack Iran, and stired up the world by speaking of how dangerous it would be for Iran to possess a nuke. See the problem yet? The US won't attack NK, and can't. How is that justified to attack Iran who doesn't have the bomb, when NK already does and is much more threatening. Aside from that, a NK battle would be a nightmare. Seems to me this strategic move by NK has shown that the NWO has lost this battle in this direction. It would be very easy to speculate that in order to attack Iran, all that would be needed would be to tie in terrorism combined with nuclear fear-mongering and big state support. However, this turn has me very worried for our safety.

Now, the Iran nuke amibition threat, which is pure speculation, is out the window because NK already has the bomb. If the US really wants to go to war with Iran with Isreals help, and then pressure SK and China to deal with NK, then another terrorist attack will most likely happen sometime in the near future to justify such an action of air striking Iran's nuclear facilities.

All I know is, it's either going to be very dusty, or very bloody. I'm not happy, and i'm very worried.

Also I find the advertisement for the PBS show funny---------------------------->
-Regular police officer turned into soldier w/ soldier-level training
-M4 with aimdot scope and vertical foregrip (MILITARY equipment and customization)
-facial expression of honor, courage, fear, and power (photo taken at dramatic angle resembling Nazi Propoganda posters to create the same psych warfare game on the public)
-Your Reich is already arrived- what's a shame is that the good policemen and good soldiers don't know and probably won't until it's too late.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I wanted to point out the obvious here, and that is that our WMD reason for invading Iraq turned out to be a dud - we admitted poor intelligence, and instead moved into "regime change" for freedom loving people. No more WMD? That got swept under the carpet. They clearly had other reasons for going in there, and I suggest that it was neither WMD, nor was it a regime change to a weak dictator who had been living a status quo for decades (the earliest of which were with our assistance).

I would now like to move onto North Korea. I would suggest the "intelligence" shows that North Korea has the ability to make a nuclear bomb. I would suggest "intelligence" shows that North Korea already has nuclear bombs. I would submit that "intelligence" - i.e., our news media?! - shows that North Korea most likely has detonated a nuclear device. And part of the reason the U.S. may be quiet on it is suspicious. Does the U.S. think that if they act like nothing happened they won't be forced into confrontation with North Korea - like they stormed into Iraq over the hint that turned out to be false of nuclear weapons?

I'm not understanding the hypocritical politics here. North Korea should have gotten the same attention Iraq did, but, I submit again, that WMDs were not the reason we went into Iraq. Why did we? I don't know, but why claim WMDs as a reason if you are going to ignore another hostile country that is not only saying "Look I have them" but "I can send a couple your way." Am I missing something? Do we need stronger intelligence?

I definitely feel the U.S.'s non-response - not even acknowledgment of this contradictory policy is strange. WTF?

[edit on 16-10-2006 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 16-10-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
They probably ignored it because people would start asking "then what was the real reason for invasion?" I'm realizing more and more history as we know it, at least since 1776, has been one big chess game leading up to one event. 9/11 was a rook move, and the queen is still on the board.

I don't think we need stronger intel- I mean for God sakes Rummy sold the weapons Saddam used that he is on trial for at the present. We've known NK sells and makes bombs. I believe Iran may or may not be serious when it comes to their threats against Israel- but yet again what right does Israel have to completely level part of Lebanon and kill thousands over 2 soldiers? What right do we have to bomb Iran? Israel has a ton of nukes, but doesn't declare them? Israel Rape charges? Hugo Chavez doesn't sleep and drinks 20 cups of coffee a day? What?? It's a mess- and you can guarantee the only reason we haven't attacked NK is because of $$$, NWO planning, and China slowly taking over our superpower status (we couldn't fight them sanely).

It's a cluster of garbage. Would leaders should be forced to go out and hug 100 random people before stepping back into their board rooms.

I think i'm gunna move to Montana, blocking CNN from my tv, and never touching the news again... it's making me sick

P.S. It's the damn middle-class that let us get into this war in the first place under "Southern Pride" nonsense and country songs- looks like payback time with all the problems the middle class is facing today... I guess all isn't lost though, they still have their budweiser and franzia.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
North Korea will be ignored as long as possible because,
1; It threatens the neo-con/israeli Iran agenda.
2; These people don't want to invade countrys with nukes, thats why we havn't invaded Pakistan.

Lets face facts: There IS an Iran agdenda, Iran has stratigic placement in the Middle East, as well as large oil reserves. Iran is key for the future invasion of Syria, also.

Bush has started his buildup of naval battle ships on the gulf, signaling an invasion of Iran is coming.

Pretty soon we'll have the whole of the middle east against us, with only Canada and the Bushs butt-buddy Tony Blair on our side.

Edit: Middle Class? HA! Bush was going to war, regardless of what any class had to say.
Besides, there is no middle class in this country anymore. The elite have made sure of that. Soon there will be nothing but Rich, Super Rich, and poor.
Middle class.. lol.

[edit on 22-10-2006 by Great White Cheney]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
A scary idea is that NK 'sponsered' a nuke test. Please bear with.

The detonation, by most accounts, seems to be less than 1k/ton. This (to me) implies a test of one of the 'suit case' nukes down a mine somewhere - AQ or some one else??

Don't you think if you had paid a bit for em' you would like to cheack one out???

Little bit worried now.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Great White Cheney
North Korea will be ignored as long as possible because,
1; It threatens the neo-con/israeli Iran agenda.
2; These people don't want to invade countrys with nukes, thats why we havn't invaded Pakistan.

Lets face facts: There IS an Iran agdenda, Iran has stratigic placement in the Middle East, as well as large oil reserves. Iran is key for the future invasion of Syria, also.

Bush has started his buildup of naval battle ships on the gulf, signaling an invasion of Iran is coming.

Pretty soon we'll have the whole of the middle east against us, with only Canada and the Bushs butt-buddy Tony Blair on our side.

Edit: Middle Class? HA! Bush was going to war, regardless of what any class had to say.
Besides, there is no middle class in this country anymore. The elite have made sure of that. Soon there will be nothing but Rich, Super Rich, and poor.
Middle class.. lol.

[edit on 22-10-2006 by Great White Cheney]

"LOL lmao HAHa" all you want but Bush certainly would not have been able to do what he did without the support of the middle class. Middle class shrinking and classes being just "poor" and "rich" I'll agree with- middle class now being electricians, teachers, workers, etc. Basically any blue collar job= middle class.

You mean to tell me, that if these people didn't support them with the "Support our Troops" "United We Stand" and "Never Forget" propaganda we would have still been able to go to war? For god's sake, I couldn't design a better way of doing this if my job was war planning!! Can't you see what I mean now by middle class support?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dipsothedrunk
A scary idea is that NK 'sponsered' a nuke test. Please bear with.

The detonation, by most accounts, seems to be less than 1k/ton. This (to me) implies a test of one of the 'suit case' nukes down a mine somewhere - AQ or some one else??

Don't you think if you had paid a bit for em' you would like to cheack one out???

Little bit worried now.

Yeah it is scary- I wouldn't worry that much though. If NK actually did that, I would run for the hills if I lived in NK. Our country and China angry= death.

new topics

top topics

join