It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHy is everyone searching the skys for UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Is it possible aliens live under the oceans? That in fact they are not from space but from Earth, seems that makes more sense.
Your comments are welcome.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Your theory is very sound and there has been many reported cases of ufo's coming from and into oceanic areas. The term Unidentified Submerged Object was coined when researchers documented the movement of large objects that did not belong to the ecosystem of the ocean or to any naval countries' arsenal.

author and researcher Dr. Ivan T. Sanderson who suggested that aliens could remain undetected by building their bases beneath the world's oceans.

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well it is a good theory, but I hope you aren't also implying that beings actually live in the middle of the Earth. The furthest I am willing to stretch is that maybe Aliens come from other planets and hide out in their ships at depths of our oceans that we cannot reach. If I am not mistaken there are still many parts of the ocean floor that have never been explored, so who knows what might be down there...

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133
Is it possible aliens live under the oceans? That in fact they are not from space but from Earth, seems that makes more sense.
Your comments are welcome.

I did start looking a trails lately and had my camera ready to take a picture.
I got the camera ready inside the supermarket and shot through the window.

Well people might be in the ufos.

Also I don't know if people are searching on purpose but just show up here
with their stories. Some times with pictures.

However according to the members responces the ufos are not alien or people
ufos because they are usually explained away as harmless natural phenomena.

So no ufos or aliens for that matter.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Cause thats the only place where you will find things that fly..

[Mod Edit: Insult removed. Please read the T&C's - Jak]

[edit on 11/10/06 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've seen a few UFO's and it helps when you watch the sky as you just may see one. Sometimes they appear to you but that is not what happened to me. If I ignored that sky I would not have seen them at all.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I read an interesting thread here about possible ufo bases off catalina island a few wks.ago.The reason for bases is the large number of sightings of ufo's entering and leaving the ocean.sorry but the thread title escapes me.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
sensible answrs which spring to mind are :

accesibility - from anywhere on the earths surface , you can view and monitor the sky

viewability - with the right weather conditions you can from a sutible vantage monitor the skies " to infinity " looking out from range zero to the depths of space -- the visibility of objects is only limited by thier size / magnitude -- and the acuteness of your vision .

the curvature of the earth dictates that any maritime activity must occur within 30km of your vantage point - or it pass unoticed - regardless of it size / magnitude .

naval activity - there is legitmate naval activity by the worlds militaries conducted daily below the waves , even if you do spot a covert submraine activity -- it

and the navies are loathe to admit the location of operations for various security resaons -- both legitamate and spurious .

opacity - you cannot see below the waves to any degree , beyond a short range , so you are essentially looking at a 2-d plane in the hope that something pierces it - and you notice . this is both boring , and inneficient

just my 0.02 gorats , YMMV

new topics

top topics

join