It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something of interest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm sure some of you remember this former poster, and some of his discussions here. I thought it would be alright to post in this forum due to the fact that a lot of it has to do with his interest in Bigfoot &sightings in the area where he lived.

www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Wow. This is a very interesting find. I didn’t know ATS had its own "rampage killers" and school shooter. He even visited ATS on the day he went on the rampage and committed suicide. I wonder how many ATSers know of this.
Member Weise

Such as his White Owl Sighting. Fascinating stuff. Thanks for the info Ibelieve2006!

Edit: Nevermind - I see it's already been discussed on ATS. Still I didn't know about the whole affair - thanks for the info.

I've carefully read everything and understand the connection between Bigfoot and Weis and the reason for posting this in Crypto...

Forgive my morbid fascination...

[edit on 11-10-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Didn't you know he posted on here lol?, read wikipedia he also posted on forums of neo-natzi.

Hm i wish bigfoot sightings were spotted here in UK more often -.-

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That's pretty bizarre stuff. Makes me wonder when some of the web trolls out there scream, holler, rant and rave as they attack and make fun of you, if they have all their marbles and are not rent with mental problems.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Yes, I remember him well, that is one of the reasons I try to understand why people say what they say here on ATS, we never know what the other person is thinking or feeling.

There use to be a page on ATS with a collection of all the posts he made, but I cannot find that page any more. But I have a copy on my computer.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Looks man made,
I can probably do that with my own shoe.

top topics

join