It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Experiment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Alien Experiment

Before you look at the image on the link below clear your minds and remain open to what you see, then look at the image and write down what comes to mind now matter what it is.

Quantum Image

This is just for fun, but in my opinion we can use geometry to communicate with our friends. Allot of you that have had contact will see this image much differently than those who have truly not. So without further ado let the experiment begin

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Alien Agenda]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I see an eclipse in the background and some magic, fabulous triangular craft in the foreground.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Leevi]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Don't know is this the geometry for third dimension? I haven't communicated with aliens that I know of but I had dreams of being abducted so who knows.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The first thing I thought of is a group of connected communities in space... orbiting the earth. That would allow people to live on earth, or one of the three space communities and freely travel between any of them.

oh and let me add that I also see a community inside of the earth. Maybe the surface of the earth is uninhabitable.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by annestacey]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The bottom of a spaceship, like if you are standing beneath it and looking up.

oops, and may I quickly add,..this is not a one line post.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by ShadowEyes]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reminded me of a molecule 4 sum reason.with the nucleas in the middle.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm quite sure i got it all wrong but here it goes.
It could be some kind of spacial map to find earth, relative to the center of the galaxy.
The 3 spheres beeing a hint on how to use a 3-system location.
The X Y Z coordinates place us at the 0 Y , i'm ok with that, but i dont see how you could calculate the 0-X, or the 0-Z with accuracy.
The center using snow as symbology for frozen water, our planet is seen as full of water from space, bla bla bla...

Edit: but two obvious flaws with that, first i don't see any scale, and second, i doubt our grey friends use a 3 dimention system.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Chrysalis]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
My first thought was of "mode of travel".

Anytime I have experienced uhm..."sleep paralysis" the centre part of your graphic is fairly close to what I would "see"...

The colors barely noticable just outside of the "daisy" in the center remind me of something I can't figure...

Does remind me of traveling though. Interesting graphic...any particular meaning to it? Where'd yah find it?

The geometrical shapes forming the points of the triangle didn't strike me as pertinant really...although we all know that triangles represent many different things to many different cultures and social groups...

If I had to say what I thought it was...I'd say portal. That satisfies the sci-fi buff in me.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I'm quite sure i got it all wrong but here it goes.

There is no right or wrong here, it’s all about user perception. What about if you saw it in motion it might make you awe at its simplicity of perfection.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I like these kind of pictures, the more you look at it, the more you see.

Like the lines connecting the 3 spheres/hexadecahedronwhatevers, are slightly shaded to imply depth, so the 3 are actually connecting to a 4th sphere behind the "nucleus", because the 3 lines don't actually touch the nucleus

Also there is a six-sided snowflake in the nucleus (amongst numerous other things), but I noticed when I'm cutting spherical shaped vegetables and fruit, the bottom when sliced off, often have a hexagonal pattern. I think similar hexagonal patterns can be found at the poles of the gas-giant planets.. but I'm not 100% sure. Seems to be a very popular theme in our natural world.

I can see some relating themselves as a special snowflake, and that the nucleus represents our individual world, in that we are shrouded in darkness of ignorance, but the heavenly aura beyond it is just beyond our comprehension.. or something. As an artist its fun the try and figure out the meanings of complex imagery.

There's alot goin on in this pic..

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

There's alot goin on in this pic..

I will tell you that this is an experimental engine in motion and the image is just a snapshot if it in motion.

Geometry is the most powerful form of energy in existence in my humble opinion and the power contained within the snowflake can take you around the universe and back if you could harness it.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Alien Agenda]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'd most certainly agree with you about geometry. Are you familiar with Masaru Emoto's research with water and ice crystal formation being effected by thoughts and words? Truly fascinating.

Could you give us more information on this engine? I'm intrigued.
Is it about hyperdimensional phyics? I like this kind of stuff.

[edit on 10/10/2006 by aecreate]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It reminds me of some crop circles I have seen in the past. Including the one represented by this diagram:

Found here.

You can find many more similar examples here.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The best way to describe what i saw (or my take on the image) is the circle hanging from the triangle (perpendicular). I noticed the bottom and left lines of the triangle go behind the circle and the right one overlaps it. The lines connecting the large circle in the middle to the smaller circles on the top and bottom right sides overlap the circle while the bottom left line goes behind it, thus giving the impression that the large circle is hanging perpindicular to the triangle

In the central circle (the smaller one surrounded by the yellow crescents) it seems as if the circle is bulging outwards, about to explode. It also seems to me as if you are seeing an entire universe inside of someone's (something's) eye. To me the large black circle seems to be covering up some kind of loving force of light, as if it were trying to hide it. When you really stare deep into the central circles, you seem to get the same effect as when you put a mirror in front of another mirror.

Lastly for some reason, it seems to me that the red and blue diamonds are sucking up the yellow energy in the middle, while the yellow diamond repels it. The 3d (4d???) shape in the bottom right seems to be more behind the large black circle than the other two. At least that's what I got from it.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It's a weapon a simple one really it just focuses sunlight. It's beam can travel vast distances but is not a pinpoint or very selective more of an anniliation system.

mikell

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
What I saw looked like some type of interciate occultic symbol with the all seeing eye in the center staring at something.

Like you were closely looking into someone's eye and being able to see an image of your self or something else they are looking at.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I see 4 objects; 1 "Perfect Solid" (geometrical shapes whose sides are all the same length, the Dodecahedron in this case), connected to 2 other irregular triangular prisms, and a 3rd sphere-in-sphere - all of which form another perfect solid, the triangular prism.

I see it highlighted by a black circle that is ecplising the sun.

What is the point of this experiment?

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Yarium]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So if it's so wonderful to see it in motion... where's the animated version?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The first words that came into my head was the third dimension. Also I would like to know the whole point to this experiment. It seems familiar.

[edit on 24-10-2006 by ZETA alien]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I see an anti-gravity reactor. sorry for the single post.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join