It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someones messing with our food??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ok is it just me or has anyone else notice somethings wrong here?

From the tainted spinach with e-coli which killed several people and making several others extremely sick. To Botulism in the carrot juice which paralyzed a women in Fl. To E-Coli in the lettuce as well as the E-Coli in our beef. This seems like a lot of tanted food here all at once. Very dangerous food here.

TAMPA, Fla. — Investigators believe botulism toxin from bottled carrot juice paralyzed a woman, the fourth person thought to be poisoned by bacteria in the drink.

The unidentified woman is unresponsive and has been hospitalized since mid-September, said Jylmarie Kintz, epidemiologist for the Hillsborough County Health Department. Three people in Georgia experienced respiratory failure and remain hospitalized on ventilators since drinking the bottled carrot juice a month ago, according to federal officials

more on this story here

www.foxnews.com...

SAN FRANCISCO — Less than a week after the Food and Drug Administration lifted its warning on fresh spinach grown in California's Salinas Valley, a popular brand of lettuce grown there was recalled Sunday over concerns about E. coli contamination.

www.foxnews.com...

Products in beef recall

-- 10-pound boxes of "PACKED FOR: DAVIS MOUNTAIN ORGANIC BEEF, 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC 3-1 BEEF PATTIES," with lot code G6-540 or G6-544.

Five-pound packages of "DAVIS MOUNTAINS 100% ORGANIC BEEF, LEAN GROUND BEEF 90/10," with lot code G6-544.

-- One-pound packages of "MASTER CHOICE 100% ORGANIC ANGUS BEEF, 90/10 GROUND BEEF," with lot code G6-544.

One-pound packages of "DAVIS MOUNTAINS 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC GROUND BEEF," with lot code G6-544

-- 10.5-pound boxes of "NEBRASKA, BEEF GROUND BEEF PATTY 6 OZ," with lot code G6-541

60-pound boxes of "SPECIALLY SELECTED FOR: FARNER-BOCKEN FOOD SERVICE BEEF PATTIE MIX 6/10," with lot code G6-542.

--One-pound packages of "PACKED FOR: IRWIN COUNTRY STORE, BEEF GROUND BEEF 16 OZ," with lot code G6-541

One-pound blocks of "PACKED FOR: IRWIN COUNTRY STORE, BEEF GROUND BEEF PATTIES 4-1," with code G6-541

10-pound boxes of "DISTRIBUTED BY: STUBE RANCH, WAGYU BEEF, BEEF GROUND BEEF PATTIES, 8 OZ. PATTIES," with lot code G6-546.

the link for the beef is here.

www.boston.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I thought someone might have an opinion on this. Does no one see this as suspicious?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yes they are messing with our food it's called food....

If you want untainted food im afraid you're gonna have to grow it your self.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Even growing food now is hard With all these "seedless" fruit and vegetables...if theres ever a famine or for soem reason we are forced to gro our own food it'll be hard to, because I think the Government has it in a way where we have to depend on their produce. the times when we could grow our own food is long gone. soon we will have to depend on goverments for food. Just another way to keep control

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It does seem to have a compressed time-frame of occurence. Conspiracy? Perhaps. But then again food processing is pretty "wink wink" when it comes to safety. Food handlers aren't paid too well and inspection is an "I just work here thing". Notice that organic products are not unaffected. Perhaps our fear level toward food wasn't high enough? Who might benefit and how much more will it cost?

Thanx Shar, thought provoking.

Victor K.

41'

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dvd500
Even growing food now is hard With all these "seedless" fruit and vegetables...if theres ever a famine or for soem reason we are forced to gro our own food it'll be hard to, because I think the Government has it in a way where we have to depend on their produce. the times when we could grow our own food is long gone. soon we will have to depend on goverments for food. Just another way to keep control

I agree everything has become man made now and the seeds are gone. You have to buy the seeds then grow. But, its true more and more people are depending on their supermarkets to give them their supplies of all foods from their meats to their fruits and vegetables to everything we drink. Were in trouble. They know it.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I have said it before and I will say it again it is the Mexican gangs working in this country. We have been making it a little harder for them to supply 90% of the drug trade in this country plus they are demanding political power. We are all raceist if we will not allow them to take back the southwest and invade at will. They are the ones picking and processing your food.

Edn

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Its a problem with almost all food all over the world so i doubt its because of the Mexican gangs

Unless you grow things yourself these days your always going to have food filled with a crap load of chemicals and its not just the food, its the water as well. The stuff they put in your food and water although may not seam harmful build up over the years. I just recently started drinking water with zero chemicals in it (the stuff the government provide is willed with chlorine and all sorts of other stuff) and really after a couple of weeks i'm actually feeling a lot better, more energy, etc.

Now just got to stop eating that chemical filled food

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The conspiracy theorist in me wants to point to something. It's kind of like a similar thing as with the 9-11 attacks.

Oh no, it's bad food now, we must take security measures to protect the citizens. There's like a parade of harmful things that we now must be protected against.

It's allmost like one big stinking plan that affects nearly everything. In a nutshell, something bad happens, then soon to follow are restrictions, loss of freedoms, new rules, etc. Could this all be all part of one big plan?

Troy

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Its somebodys plans. Thats for sure. E-Coli and Botulism in our food. Thats some scary stuff. It can kill you.

I don't understand I thought it got washed throughly before being packaged. I guess not. I mean some of that stuff says ready to eat straight out of the bag. I don't think I will ever do that however. But it makes people think they washed it really well and then packaged it.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
At first i thought this may be someones sick way of putting people of healthy food...not sure now that i saw your info on all those beef paties thou.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dvd500

If what you say is true then that's sad.....

I bassicaly live in the forrest and it's still possible to grow my own food here in canada.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
The conspiracy theorist in me wants to point to something. It's kind of like a similar thing as with the 9-11 attacks.

Oh no, it's bad food now, we must take security measures to protect the citizens. There's like a parade of harmful things that we now must be protected against.

It's allmost like one big stinking plan that affects nearly everything. In a nutshell, something bad happens, then soon to follow are restrictions, loss of freedoms, new rules, etc. Could this all be all part of one big plan?

Troy

You are right and all this information of fear is on cnn 24/7 with a little scary music and it makes me laugh hahaha...

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Dude, I totally can imagine someone tampering with the food supply.
Look at Monsanto, they are the guys that created the weeds and thorns after the fall of man for Adam & eve.

There is a lot going on out there in the name of control of the masses, from Genetically engineering where you have to use only Monsanto seed (reminds me of revelations, no one can buy or sell), and also Total Recall where the people could have had air on mars, but its more convient to create a false dependency of air in buildings, and shut it off, as they did, for sectors that appear to not fit into the usefullness of the society.

So as far as the tainted spinach, it seems that one had the organic name, but one must remember that the big companies Demonte (?) and others that feed their fake ingredients for years, wanted a slice of the organic market, and it was through there brand (from what I saw) that some of this stuff got corrupted.

Could be a play with peoples mind to get them to ditch teh organic (after they have hijacked it and pretend to care about organic, etc through the daugher companies that try to hide who the mother company is.)

Best thing to do...enjoy life, as if you take this stuff to serious, you will die of cancer from worry perhaps. I believe, in the end, all things work out for you as it needs. Maybe its quantum physics...you know...parrallel universes existing as if it were just one universe.
Heck we are like mini universes always evolving.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Of course there are people messing with out food. Look at the genetically modified crap that the powers that be are putting on the market. Not only is it unhealthy for human consumption, it doesn't accomplish what it was designed to do. What was the argument for developing genetically modified foods? To lessen the use of pesticides. Guess what. There are more pesticides having to be used on genetically modified foods than on organic!!

Genetically modified

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here is another blub from an article suggesting they are tampering with our food, using nothingless than nano technology.

By BARNABY J. FEDER
Published: October 10, 2006
What if the candy maker Mars could come up with an additive to the coating of its M&M’s and Skittles that would keep them fresher longer and inhibit melting? Or if scientists at Unilever could shrink the fat particles (and thereby the calories) in premium ice cream without sacrificing its taste and feel?

Tastes Like Nanotechnology These ideas are still laboratory dreams. The common thread in these research projects and in product development at many other food companies is nanotechnology, the name for a growing number of techniques for manipulating matter in dimensions as small as single molecules.

Nano Tampering

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Guys, I think you're all acting a bit paranoid, to be honest.

I have, however, conducted some of my own research on the subject at hand and this is what I came up with. I think this is undeniable proof that someone is messing with our food.

i29.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza
Guys, I think you're all acting a bit paranoid, to be honest.

I have, however, conducted some of my own research on the subject at hand and this is what I came up with. I think this is undeniable proof that someone is messing with our food.

i29.photobucket.com...

No, not paranoid at all...that would imply that Im actually afraid of the people doing this.
Just observant at the behavior of corporate America and government puppets.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Flash!!!!
It is just some good old cow poop. The question remains as to how it got mixed in with that Spinich though and I think my theory is even stronger now.
Damn Gringos, this will show them not to fence off our borders and keep us from making money in the drug trade.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I personally think that we all have got used to getting really cheap intesively farmed food - the way the food is processed for maximum profit is the reason for all the food scares. The Mad Cow problem in the UK was the result of feeding cows infected food which was made from infected meat. Since when dit cows eat meat ?

I bet the e-coli started because some manafacturer wanted to make more profit and didnt clean the spinach as well as they should.

There's no conspiracy it's just people cutting corners to maximise profit.

We all need to start paying more money for good quality organic produce. Happy pigs taste so much better than the mass produced stuff. Try a good organic chicken compaired to the awful ';Value' packs that you get in supermarkets. It actually tastes of something.

There was a case in the UK a couple of years ago where a factory was buying up chciken breasts that were old and rotten and on there way to the pet food factory. It then bleached them washed them in salt and re-packaged them and sold them back to the supermarkets as a value product.

The cheap takaway food we see is all made from this type of product or imported from Brazil / Asia.

I for one wont touch the stuff.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join