It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a hairstyle software?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Pretty random question for a guy i guess but i as this place is full of techy types i thought i'd ask.

Does anyone know of any sites or software that can show you what you'd look like with a different hairstyle?

I ask because a few people have mentioned about me growing my hair longer, but this is so alien to me having been in the forces since i was 16. The only time i ever had my hair longer than shaved was in N.Ireland and it being neccessary for the work, i looked a total twat! Style was'nt a requirement though lol.

Anyway, i'm looking for a change, a makeover if you like. I have the sort of build where if i have short/shaved hair i could and have been percieved as a bit thuggish which i don't want. Although it can be handy at times, it's a style i'd rather not have permanently.

I'm sure opticians use software where you can put your pic on the screen and they add glasses to suit, well i'm after the same with hair.

Any help much appreciated.

CX.

CX

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Cancel that! Just found a couple of sites and i'm stressed to hell wth it already!:bnghd:

CX.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So will we get to see you as a cuttie?

Nah, just kidding! Don't have to post pics of yourself on the intertubes if you don't want to, because we could be a bunch of stalkers for all you know. But we are not of course. Or are we?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Can you post links to the sites?

It could be fun

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
No hair software here but how about those nails? Little art for the claws? Try Imaginail NailJet Pro printer. Link: www.imaginail.com...

Peter Max should've have had it so good!

Victor K.

41'

top topics

join