It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIGGEST Conspiracy of All-Time ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
That's easy for me.

The assasinations of JFK and RFK. I think that it was on that day that the United States as a country went officially down the crapper.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Most of the conspiracies discussed here are just down to our elected politicians lying to us day and night some hate religion I hate lying politicians

The truth and politics ??

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to agree with seapeople... first off it'd be great if aliens were visiting Earth, but lets just look at the facts... there are NONE. not one shred of it. This whole "The Government is hiding aliens from visiting the Earth"... ask yourself how? Do the aliens only go and visit the top officials, to make sure that no civilians know about them? how would the aliens know who to visit and who not to? But if you assume that thats what our government does, and since we aren't the only nation in the entire world, is that what every other single nations goverment does as well? There has never been any photos or videos to prove aliens being here, just speculation, convict someone of a crime on pure speculation... Also if aliens do visit us, don't you think CNN, local news, newspapers would be reporting about it, instead of websites based on conspiracies with no evidence whatsoever...? The only people I see as being able to control whether or not we know about aliens, would be aliens themselves, not a bunch of dirty politicians... just use some common sense... my .02 worth.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
most famous is JFK

but it is definetly not the biggest

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
the one we dont know about yet is the biggest

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i think possibly one of the biggest is technology. all the upgrades that are must-haves that drain your wallet. it wouldnt be all that big except that all the old programs do not work on the new machines

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
the one we dont know about yet is the biggest

Words of a wise man I must say

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The Vatican and what is held inside is what I would consider the biggest.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz

What is the conspiracy about the Vatican, what is supposed to be inside?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It seems the consensus is JFK or aliens.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I believe in the moon landings, but look at this video of the alledged "fake moon landing out-take."
It is obviously fake.

www.moontruth.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The words, "government," "lying" and "coverup" are all over the JFK assassination. While I have studied and evaluated data collected on the assassination for 10 years or so, I am still baffled and frustrated with the findings from the Warren Commission and other panels who have gone back over the data. I still consider this an injustice to the American people.

I do give
for the UFO coverup...but count my vote for JFK.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
G O D

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
kennedy's assination

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outlaw

Originally posted by Dreamz

What is the conspiracy about the Vatican, what is supposed to be inside?

childabusers and homosexuals .... and a few good men who now nobody trusts

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Look up "project bluebeam" even tho it was suppose to happen many years ago

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Seapeople

I am not anonymous I am Jay Burge and I took a class once offered by a professor who works for Nasa, this course was called "Life in the cosmos" the main idea of the class is that there is most likely life outside of our own planet, but it is unlikely that they can make it to earth. But my question is does anyone really know how long it takes to get to the closest star? we only know that they are too far away because the government tells us that it is too far away. we cant prove it, and you have certainly never been in orbit. Just because you can remember what someone tells you doesn't make you smart, it is actually free thinking.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well the biggest conspiracy that we know is truth is what happend to the USS LIBERTY and what didnt happen to ISREAL... I say let light up ISREAL just to remind her that she needs friends not enemies and after 911 -- we really owe ISREAL big time ... so ISREAL has to be the biggest Conspiracy of them all ... because no one can give a reason why we kiss ISREALS ass at every opportunity... I say light the *&*^(*% place up... they attacked an unarmed ship and scraffed our boys in their life rafts... and that happend in 1967 June I think.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I agree with the consensus - UFOs or JFK.

But I'm going to narrow UFOs down to Roswell. I know that even here on ATS Roswell is a debated event. The reason why I'm narrowing it down to just Roswell is because I think Roswell is a microcosm of the entire UFO debate. It has everything - UFO sightings, UFO crash site, debris field, a second possible crash site, dead alien bodies, one alien survivor, alien artifacts (i.e. Marcel reportedly showing some stuff to his son and Corso's claims), alien autopsies, threatened civilians, military admission, military denial, cover-up, bodies and wreckage shipped across the country. It has everything.

And JFK because that's really when the shadow government really asserted itself for the first time in front of the public...even if most of the public doesn't recognize it.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
BIGGEST Conspiracy of All-Time ???

The the oil and home loan scam that was pulled on the world by the banks and rich investors this year.

It has even scammed the US government into giving them more money.

The only bailout they should be getting is trying to find someone to bail them out of jail.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join