It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something new and real for you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
hello everyone.

i want to get to point quickly.
i am now 22. when i was around 14 years old, i had three sightings.

sighting1:
there was a big glowing orange ball hovering in the air, maybe above a forest. two smaller red lights ejected from the lower right side of the orange ball. the 3 lights were hovering in the air. then the two red lights accelerated straight up into the stars and disappeared. while or even before the two red lights disappeared the orange ball dimmed out and disappeared while remaining in its initial position.
estimated distance to sighting: ~ 4 km+
location of sighting: south western germany, urban area at night.
duration of sighting: 10-30 seconds.

sighting2:
hovering silver ball in the air. the ball tranformed into a long thin line very fast. then the rear of the line collapsed also very fast into the forehead of the line, generating a huge flash of light which several people had been able to recognize, this happened also at night. it all looked just like back to the future.
estimated distance to sighting: ~10 km+
location of sighting: south western germany, surrounding area: forests and wide plain area with agricultural fields.

sighting3:
two dark orange lights were flying in formation at a very high(!) altitude. at first place i was thinking the lights could be satelite(s) because of their altitude, velocity and their path of flight, which was a long and smooth very slightly curve, but maybe they were not as high as satelites. after watching the object(s) flying smooth and straight forward for a while, they began flying an extremely huge turn while accelerating and keeping on accelerating even faster to an enormous speed and disappeared into the stars while flying a low curve right into the stars.

and now here comes something that just recently happened to my hometown.
exactly the same initial location as sighting1 i had years ago.
it happened some 3 weeks ago. there were no newspaper reports about it.
my mother observed a clearly visible object in the sky for 15 minutes, which appeared to be shiny and metallic and keept on rotating at a low speed in a clearly visible movement. she said the object had a dark and a bright side, or maybe it was caused by the direction of sun light. she then went out and told severeal other people to look at the object. one of my neighbours described it as a "cigar shaped object". the estimated distance to the sighting must be around 4 km or less up to a range of 10 - 15 km. the sighting lasted for one hour(!) and a lot of people were able to watch it. possibly the whole surrounding city areas MUST have been able to take notice of the object. i don't know to this point if there are any photographical evidences of this case, but there surely have to be some. the sighting occured at broad daylight over very tight populated living areas. the sighting should have been visible from all the other surrounding cities. it was some 1 or 2 km in the air, or even lower. the object was turning around all the time. at some points it was moving smooth to the left and to the right with instant stoping and moving, but at a low velocity. it then flew to a forest and a castle which are directly in front of our balcony and are about 15 km away from there. during the sighting there always had been very good and clear sight upon the object, my father was also using binoculars. the object was hovering over the forest and then it descended down in front of the forest and keept hovering there for some time. then it shot straight up into the sky and was then only visible as a very small point and remained there for some time, but then moved away and disappeared. that´s it.

cya

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
regarding the last sighting:
i asked the kids from my neighbours what they had seen.
and they simply described it as "a silver disc" in the sky.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
in order to complete the thread...
new sighting 2007:

there was a yellow / orange light, shaped form noticeable, approaching a straight flight path, not as high as planes fly, even lower.
flying straight out for about 20 seconds, stopping and hovering in the sky.
then suddenly to its upper left another light would suddenly flash up.
then the two lights approached each other slowly.
it seemed they rotated together 90° to the left, then one craft would fly straight down and disappear again. the other was gone, too (i wasnt sure.).
i couldnt believe what i just saw!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Did anybody film this? If it was there for an hour, hopefully somebody brought a video or still camera and captured some images. It sounds like you are in a hot-spot for activity.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Have you contacted your local military, airports, or UFO organizations? It's always a good idea to rule out terrestrial causes first....

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Did anybody film this? If it was there for an hour, hopefully somebody brought a video or still camera and captured some images. It sounds like you are in a hot-spot for activity.

Have you contacted your local military, airports, or UFO organizations? It's always a good idea to rule out terrestrial causes first....

i´m sure there should be some photographs of it, but where, i dont know!
the object also descended, so maybe i should check out the place for some holes in the earth.
See this thread for ufo-map (2007 ufo not included, yet)

nope, i did not contact any one. i can rule out terrestrial causes, because the objects definetely behaved non-terrestrial...

seems like a hot spot to me, too - thats why i call my hometown ufo-city.

there´s a book about our region, its from the 70s and has cases in it dated back to ~1400. i have to check it out, i´m sure there some ufo-reports in it, too.

i hope that someday i can supply you with a good movie or picture.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
First, obvious questioni:

What reference object(s) did you use to estimate these distances/altitudes?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
First, obvious questioni:

What reference object(s) did you use to estimate these distances/altitudes?

what do you mean?
i was there, and saw it!
sorry, i dont have any laser to measure distances...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Maybe you should do little investigation. Like ask friends if they have friends whose friends' friends made a lil video or photo.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mahou
Maybe you should do little investigation. Like ask friends if they have friends whose friends' friends made a lil video or photo.

yeah, thats what i am going to do.
i´ll hang out some papers in our city and ask the folks there.
it´s not a so huge city.

thanks for your interest. there is really a lot going on there!

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cometa
yeah, thats what i am going to do.
i´ll hang out some papers in our city and ask the folks there.
it´s not a so huge city.

thanks for your interest. there is really a lot going on there!

And maybe you should carry video or digital camera around, if you have one. [I would not go out without a camera, if I was you ~__~]
I hope you find something for us to see =)

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

And maybe you should carry video or digital camera around, if you have one. [I would not go out without a camera, if I was you ~__~]
I hope you find something for us to see =)

I agree. I started carrying a camera with me ever since I came across this site. You never know.

new topics

top topics

join