It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Ghost Whisperer TV Studio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
www.rte.ie...

Yep. Ghost Whisperer is allegedly haunted. I saw the show two or three times and couldn't take it. The fake eyelashes on Jennifer Love Hewitt were just too darn distracting.

Anyways, I found it interesting that the set is allegedly haunted.

Same thing happened on the set of the movie Polterguiest.

I am reminded of a line from the movie Mothman (when talking about spooks) ... 'they notice that you notice'... I wonder if these sets are haunted because of the subject matter and the spooks notice that WE notice them.

Makes me wonder about the TAPS offices

www.rte.ie...

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think it may be one of those psychological effects that happen when people are exposed to certain types of subject matter.

Could be haunted, but most likely just random events, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
They could be lieing to get more attention and publicity to their show, lots shows attempt to do this now trust me, any type of publicity stunt is good and they will attempt them all, as this is paranormal show, it pretty much works out.

Though im not saying their lieing, their problly not, this is quite intresting

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It does not matter if " you believe in them", " They believe in you".

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I love the programme and when I first tuned into it, I got the sense that there was something really extra special going on, especially in her antique shop on the show.

Besides, what a better place for somebody on the other side to make themselves known. They obviously like the message that's portrayed.

I have had two objects move by themselves and one smoke alarm going off by itself, as if it were being tested. It doesn't bother me. I know that my husband and I have a visitor that pops in from time to time. She is the former tenant. She alerts me to when there is trouble. If the trouble could be life-threatening the smoke alarm goes off three times, and if I ignore it, it goes off again another three times.

I accept the paranormal, as the microscopic world. You can't always see them, but know that they are there. Every now and again, I get a lovely fragrance of lilies which indicates my nan's prescence, and when I get a smell of an unfamiliar orchid I know that is the former tenant keeping watch. Every now and again, I smell her husband's cigars, and once in a while, she will make herself known by the smell of cigarette. She use to be a smoker. I did some checking; also, the evidence of her smoking had shown up in the wallpaper and on the walls.

She was disabled like me; so I think she is hanging on, because (1) she never had a daughter, and probably sees me as the daughter she never had (2) because I am disabled, she wants to be sure that I am protected.

She was grounded when we first moved into our flat, but now she pops in and out. I felt her prescence all the time and freaked my neighbour out when I described her to a tee. My neighbours face was something to see.

I guess I must have picked up on the atmosphere in the programme. Jennifer Love-Hewitt is perfect for the role, and I can see it staying on air for a long time. It is a great programme, and I look for it on cable every Tuesday night at 10pm here in the UK.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galiega
They could be lieing to get more attention and publicity to their show,...

Wonder how the ratings are??? I watched the first three episodes or so. I didn't like it. (Those EYELASHES kept distracting me!!). I had really looked forward to it and then ... it was a bomb for me.

Perhaps you are right .. ratings.
But then again ... (to quote Mothman) ... 'they notice when you notice'.
The more you pay attention to them, the more they act up.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yeah i think the Wii is a good system not sure how it will fair against the other two though

top topics

join