It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goerge W. Bush May know more about aliens then we do!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The apple don't fall from the tree in that family. 41 knows where all the bodies are buried... of a variety of species and dispositions. When asked Bush the elder replied on the matter of non-human aliens, "You don't know the half of it." I'm inclined to believe Bab's hubby about that.

Victor K.

41'

[edit on 11-10-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Some Presidents know more than others, some are told more than others, some are not told anything. As far as I know Clinton, Carter and JFK were all kept out of the loop. Number 41 probably knows more about Top Secret programs and perhaps the extraterrestrial topic than any previous president, with the exception of perhaps Truman and Ike, in historical context. This is due to the jobs he has held and the friends he has made. It's funny because those "in the know" had a terrible time keeping secrets from H.W. when he was president due to the information he already knew. So I think Number 43 definitely knows a lot, whether he knows everything I can't say but between his family, his position and his cabinet he has to know something. It's ironic because it is technically illegal to keep such programs and information secret from the Presidet and Congress but they do it anyways, and so far plausible deniably has worked.

To paraphrase, Presidents come and go in Washington, but institutions live on forever, in one form or another.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
LOL Interesting things....Very interesting indeed

new topics

<< 1   >>

join