It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Become a legally Ordained Minister instantly. . . .free

page: 1

log in


posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 12:24 AM
Ordination form

You are able to legally perform weddings and other rites once you become a Minister of the Universal Life Church. Check it out it may be just what you're looking for. I met a man who has performed hundreds of weddings so far and gets paid too!!!

Be well

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:27 AM
I got mine a long time ago! But of course it is meaningless to me and since I don't seek to profit from the REAL thing I certainly wouldn't try to make money of the sham....

I just thought it was rather a sad but totally expected (and foretold) way.

ha ha boo hoo ha ha boo hoo.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:46 AM
A couple things.

First as I recall the wording on mine you are not ordained as a minister of the ULC.
You are ordained as a Minister of Your path,beliefs and traditions.

Second to be able to legally preform marraiges and such you must meet the requirements ( usually just registering with the state or county) of your area.

While all 50 states recognize ULC ordinations ( as I recall) some counties do not.

It is only a sham If YOU make it one. It does rely on YOUR dedication
to YOUR beliefs.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:06 PM
Here is another site you can get free ordination.

Universal Ministeries

I recognize that each individual follows their own path to spiritual awakening and, as a member and Minister of The Universal Ministries, I vow to respect all paths and honor each person's personal journey toward their personal Truth. I further recognize the diversity of the world and vow to perform my Ministerial duties without prejudice of any kind.

I think it's great that people can get these credentials without having to physically join some religious order for life.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:34 PM
When I got my ULC ministers lic., for an extra $75. you could get a Doctor of Theology degree. So I guess it's Dr. Whaaa.

I have presided over a few weddings and eulogies but I wouldn't dream of charging a fee. I'll leave that for the REAL ministers to do.

new topics

top topics

log in