It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard C hoagland: How can i trust this guys info after this statement ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb
For starters I would take anything from Downer with a HUGE grain of salt, he and Howard are pro-Bush than most of the US population. Don't get me wrong I do vote for their party, however Downers sycophantic approach to the US is at best embarrassing. So best to consider the source on that one.

How safe would the US be if they lost the pacific? Also Pine Gap plays a huge part in Americas defence. The US needs us, however I am under no illusions that without that need we would be in big trouble as our country does not have the population to fully protect it self.

Just reading threads on any message board, no matter what topic, Americans 95% of the time always come across as it is the US then everyone else.

Sorry if I am using rather large brush strokes, but it is the way you are perceived. Again I can't stress enough that I'm glad our countries do have good relations but I am not niave enough to think how quickly that would change if our government grew some balls and stopped following the USA into every war that doesn't concern us.

Sorry bout that. We have a few loons in the nest here too. . .

You're right. We do need a good alliance with Australia. We do need safe shipping lanes, and bases in other parts of the world. They're all part of the mutally beneficial existance we have with many other countries. Again, I'm not proud of everything we've done around the world, but if it wasn't the United States taking initiative, wouldn't someone else?

Why don't we just place all our carrier fleets strategically around the US, put up a big fence around our borders, and just let the rest of the world deal with their own problems?

It's because eventually they would become our problems anyway. No one is gonna leave you alone just because you're the quiet kid that doesn't bother anybody. If you've got something of value, then eventually someone will covet it & attempt to make it their own. The complete history of man has shown us this. . .

But also remember this-

Sometimes the devil you know is better than the devil you don't.

Also too I wouldn't take 95% of the remarks you see on message boards to equate to a large cross section of the American people. It's really not.

Sorry for hijacking this thread helium3, and nice chatting with you tkmelb. Again have a good day.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
I highly doubt RCH is "shying away from 'exposure' or 'disclosure'" rather holding out on this photo to hype up this convention he plans to reveal it at. In other words is about ticket sales and RCH gets paid doing the rounds none the less. As much as i hate so say it id pay $20 for UFO convention to see these photo regardless.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by helium3]

www.siriusseminars.com... the event has has already occured, he showed the image/s at this event, I wonder if lear can give us some insight on this? it was a day or two ago.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

And, for all I know, "they" changed the reported population of Australia, just to make Hoagland look foolish, and lose credability.

Your joking right ?

Yeah yeah, I'm just mesing with ya.....

Or have they been messing with you all along?

Or am I they?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Anyone have that picture?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join