It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cat With The Missing Head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I find the photo disturbing. Reason being, it is functioning automically(unsure of spelling), basically it is operating without emotion.

I have three cats and I find their personalities are within their heads. If one of my moggies (g-d forbid) lost it's head; I would be merciful and have the remains of the body shut down, because to me, the conciousness of the animal was in it's head.

I would much rather remember my cat with it's head intact, than to hold on to what is left of it's body, alive, or not.

To me that cat isn't alive, but existing. I admit it does raise some questions in relation to the head/body relationship.

Shame they couldn't find the head; they may have been able to transplant it back on the body, if they had found it in time.

I look at it this way, if they can keep the poor moggies body alive, then maybe the vets one day will be able to sew a cats head back on it's body in the future.

However, I find looking at the photo really disturbing. It is a creature without emotion or able to make an emotional response like my moggies do.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07

However, I find looking at the photo really disturbing. It is a creature without emotion or able to make an emotional response like my moggies do.

Well that's because it isn't real, did you read the other posts? Bryd's in paticular?

I actually beleived it though, then looked at the site and felt stupid. I would like a headless chicken though!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
FAKE!!!!!!!!!!

look at where head should be...
its completely flat, as if someone went into photo-shop and took out the head then put a straw there totally fake

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Mike survived for 18 months befor choking to death.
He's the whole story if anyones curious.
home.nycap.rr.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
O M G
how can you say that is real?
you can totally see the blur on the shirt!
Get a job!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join