It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latin Mottos-Pyramid-Early Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has looked at the meaning of the latin mottos on the dollar bill, but they are kinda frightening. There is also a poem that goes along with the whole NWO theme.

E Pluribus Unum
Out of Many, One

Annuit Coeptis
Providence has Favored Our Undertakings

Novus Ordo Seclorum
A New Order of the Ages

The Great Pyramid as a Scale Model of Our Planet
The Great Pyramid is essentially a scale model of Earth's hemisphere. The ratio of its height to its perimeter equals the ratio of Earth's radius to its circumference. The Great Pyramid elegantly squares the circle � perhaps in part because surveying wheels were probably used to measure out its four sides. This very sophisticated structure incorporates numerous geometric constants and standards of measure. It can, for example, tell the exact length of one degree of latitude at the equator

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 06:21 PM
link   
E pluribus Unum:
Out of many, one.

Annuit Coeptis:
He has condoned our beginning (our creation)

Novus ordo Seclorum:
New Secular Order (New Holy Order)

All those translations work fine, and in fact are closer to the truth (except the last one I do feel is New Order for the Ages)...Since it was Ben Franklin and a small group who came up with those Symbols.

The Pyramid actually represents lost knowledge, the pyramid being knowledge, but it is (as you can see) not complete.

The Eagle used to be a Pheonix, representing rebirth, it was later changed because too many thought it was a turkey, but if you ever see older coins, such as those minted before the turn of the century, you'll see the difference.

That's about all there really to the dollar bill, just a few masonic symbols and that's about it.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yeah the Illuminati connection is still a bit unerveing with the eye and all.

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The "All Seeing Eye" is a Masonic symbol, probably taken by the Illuminati but they weren't created until 1776 so I doubt they had ANYTHING to do with America and its money...plus they died out

So never fear, only Masonic scribble covers our beloved Dollars

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason The Eagle used to be a Pheonix, representing rebirth, it was later changed because too many thought it was a turkey...

Heh! Remember that Ben Franklin's initial suggestion for a national bird *was* a turkey. The history books say that it was due to the importance that the wild turkey served in helping to feed those early settlers...

...IMO, B.F. realized what the government would eventually turn into...

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The illuminati susposably orginated b4 1776 and may have had the all seeing eye before it was put to money

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Actually the Illuminati WAS created in 1776 and the man who came up with the Eye in the capstone was just some ordinary bloke.

The only man on the commitee to create the "great seal" of the US that was a freemason was Benjamin Franklin, and his only ideas were turned down. The actual man on the commitee that contributed the most to the creation of the Great Seal was not a freemason, nor was he an Illuminati member.

I can't remember what site I read more about him on as a reference, but it also went into the meaning of the "All seeing Eye" as well, which was pretty cool.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Actually, Adam Weshaupt's "Bavarian Illuminati" was merely the first known "secret society" to use "Illuminati" in its name...Good PR during its beginnings, I'd guess. Secret Societies & conspiratorial groups have existed *long before* that.

Some theories may indicate that the first true "Illuminatus" was Cain (Yes, THAT Cain), however it's also understandable that tracking back that far into history with any degree of *accuracy* is doubtful...

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yes of course secret societies existed before the Illuminati, look at my name

And some others are the Collegeum of Rome and the Mystery schools of Egypt, all these were BY FAR more influential then the illuminati ever WERE and yet, they don't rule the world.

Like the collegeum and mystery schools, Illuminati doesn't exist anymore.

Sincerely,
no signature

top topics

join